No announcement yet.

San Antonio Spurs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this was mostlikely their last season together. I am glad I was wrong
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Tony Parker also signed an extension, $43 million for three years.
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Spurs targeting free agents Ray Allen and Gustavo Ayon
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Great win by the Spurs against their Texas rivals tonight. Tony Parker hit a clutch trey to answer a Nowitzki jumper, to get the Spurs ahead for good. Ginobili looks healthy and contributed in stretches when the Spurs when they needed it.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Sacramento Kings

Comment

• That 1000th coaching win will have to wait until next game as the Spurs lost to the Raptors tonight. Spurs were just sluggish on offense.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Finally, Popovich nabs that 1000th coaching career win as the Spurs rallied from a fourth quarter drought to win against Indiana. Well deserved accomplishment for Pops.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Manu Ginobili cannot see himself playing beyond 2016.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

• San Antonio shipped Tiago Splitter to the Atlanta Hawks so now they have the ability to sign Lamarcus Aldridge to a max contract. Aldridge will not return to Portland and stated that he will no longer consider the Lakers as a destination. Duncan and Ginobili will be taking paycuts for next season just for Aldridge to sign.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Danny Green will re-sign with the Spurs for a four year deal worth $45 Million.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                        San Antonio shipped Tiago Splitter to the Atlanta Hawks so now they have the ability to sign Lamarcus Aldridge to a max contract. Aldridge will not return to Portland and stated that he will no longer consider the Lakers as a destination. Duncan and Ginobili will be taking paycuts for next season just for Aldridge to sign.
                        Aldridge in San Antonio just when I believed Spurs would actualy decline. With him they're as strong as ever.
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                          Aldridge in San Antonio just when I believed Spurs would actualy decline. With him they're as strong as ever.
                          True. San Antonio brings back a new twin tower and I feel that this signing is simply the best FA signing since Robert Horry.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

• According to reports, David West will be signing with the Spurs.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Good luck Bobi

Comment

• Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information