Tournament Debriefing: TURKEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milic17 View Post

Is Tanjevic going to be the coach at the WC 2010?
    unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by gatos View Post
      If you bring your NBA primadonas, you will just get some selfish players who don't care as much.
      That’s a dilemma that every one faces ,I believe.You want your players to make the NBA- “the ultimate” stage and do well there.You are happy ,feel proud and whatnot.
      And when they come back to their native Turkey (to help the NT) ,you realise that what disgusting self-absorbed c-u-n-t-s they have become.Go figure.

Tell me,Gatos,do you think that Greek team could upset Lebron and Co. once again? Wouldnt it be sweet to see that happen ?

As for Ozi and his chair,wise up, lad !
      The one and the only Ozziem and his precious ,beloved armchair is some national treasure around here.So I suggest you act accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by dead end job View Post

Tell me,Gatos,do you think that Greek team could upset Lebron and Co. once again? Wouldnt it be sweet to see that happen ?
        Honestly?........ Not really. I wish, but this things only happen rarely. We just had an amazing day that day and every shot was going in, defense was 10/10 and that is how we won. And then we were crashed by the Spanish. A true good team performs well throughout the tournament.

Anyway, it is your turn now to upset them in the semis and we can meet you in the final.
        Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend...

Comment

All right man.We take Lebron and Co. and you handle Argentina in the semis and the two neighbours rock n roll in the final.
          Wow, nice dreaming huh ?

Comment

All right man.We take Lebron and Co. and you handle Argentina in the semis and the two neighbours rock n roll in the final.
            Wow, nice dreaming huh ?
            LOL
            Deal. Dreams are dreams, but sometimes they come through. I am sure Turkey will be stronger next year and I hope the same will be for Greece. And with a bit of help from Greek Lobby and ozziem's armchair dreams may come true....

Which makes me think, that i should wait until the final for ozziem's armchair

Must go now. Need to inform rest of the lobby to take no action until then
            Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend...

Comment

Rumour has it,Ozziem is taking voodoo classes.
              Yay!

Comment

i liked Turkey ,but Hedo was shooting like crazy ,he harmed his team this way,Iliasova was great but he was hiding ,against Slovenia had 12 pt in 5 minutes and then disappeared the same with Greece.
                These are the problems Tanievic must solve (and Asik's FT)

Comment

Rumour has it,Ozziem is taking voodoo classes.
                  Yay!
                  No problem. I will take with me a bunch of these Taliban (errmmm I meant to say Greek priests) to keep the evil away from me

Problem is that it will cost me a fortune keeping these chubby guys well fed

Comment

Originally posted by gatos View Post
                    No problem. I will take with me a bunch of these Taliban (errmmm I meant to say Greek priests) to keep the evil away from me

Hey,if Greek priests are as sublime and transcendental as Talibos, you’ve got some serious deific powers there ,mate.

Problem is that it will cost me a fortune keeping these chubby guys well fed
                    Man, you cant measure divinity in terms of coin, can you?

Comment

Hey,if Greek priests are as sublime and transcendental as Talibos, you’ve got some serious deific powers there ,mate.

Not really. Most young people dont really give a crap about what they have to say anymore.They kind of remind me of Talibos with their long beards. The only thing they are missing is a few AK47s and a reason to fight (next Archibishop of Greece election would be fun). I actually envy them. Majority are more corrupt than politicians (at least this is my opinion) and are still trying to hang on some power with their dogma.

Man, you cant measure divinity in terms of coin, can you?
                      I don't, but they do. .

When all of this is finished, I will make a generous donation to the Church and my sins will be forgiven and I will get a 1st class ticket to paradise

Comment

I'm mostly happy with Turkiye this year.But I think we could be better.Barış Hersek and Bekir Yarangüme shouldn't be in our squad.If Kaya Peker was in the squad we could be more successful.I think Turkiye roster should be like that next year in WC :

PG : Kerem Tunçeri,Ender Arslan
                        SG : Ömer Onan,Sinan Güler,Serkan Erdoğan
                        SF : Hidayet Türkoğlu, Ersan İlyasova
                        PF : Mirsad Türkcan, Enes Kanter
                        C : Mehmet Okur, Ömer Aşık, Kaya Peker

Coach : Oktay MAHMUDİ

The players we can think instead of list : Ermal Kurtoğlu, Oğuz Savaş, Kerem Gönlüm, Tutku Açık, Cenk Akyol, Engin Atsür,even İbrahim Kutluay.

We have good players but most of them are problematic players.Tanjevic absolutely can't handle with this squad and if we want to get medal next year this squad should be.I think Oktay Mahmuti can handle this squad and he should be our coach next year.

Our new stars will be Enes Kanter and Ömer Aşık.Ömer was good this year but I'm expecting more from him.He had an injury this year and he didn't play whole regular season.He will develop his basketball (and FT) when he play more games.

That's my opinions
                        Turkish National Team in 2016

PG : Kenan Sipahi - Dogus Balbay - Kartal Özmızrak
                        SG : Melih Mahmutoğlu - Furkan Korkmaz - Cedi Osman
                        SF : Metecan Birsen - Okben Ulubay
                        PF : Ersan Ilyasova - Ilkan Karaman - Furkan Aldemir
                        C : Omer Asik - Enes Kanter - Emircan Kosut

Comment

Originally posted by melizei View Post
                          We have good players but most of them are problematic players.
                          I dont think even the Zen Master Phil Jackson can handle “SOME” of the problematic-cum-insufferable c-u-n-t-s listed above.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information