Day 9 - Canada .vs. Dominican Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
    Actually I see DR winning this game. Canada has looked great against Panama, and Mexico but against teams that have actually been competing they've always come up short. I think it will be competitive with DR pulling away late by 5-10 pts.
    but what you are forgeting is that The DR was competitive because of Garcia now without him, they are no longer a big threat

Comment

i do think that canada is going to win that game, if they play like they can rally play using they big men and moving the ball around i see canada winning this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
        but what you are forgeting is that The DR was competitive because of Garcia now without him, they are no longer a big threat
        that and Canada's bench is better

Comment

that and Canada's bench is better
          now your talking to your self
          whats up, i thought you said that they were one of the best team in this tournament and they were going to win this. just because they lose a man that dont mean anything. they still have more players, wright?

Comment

Originally posted by panamared View Post
            now your talking to your self
            whats up, i thought you said that they were one of the best team in this tournament and they were going to win this. just because they lose a man that dont mean anything. they still have more players, wright?
            • First, I was telling that to Dtown, (NOT TO YOU)
            • Second, I never said they were going to win the tounment, I've always said that Brazil will
            • Third, what do you mean by: "just because they lose a man that dont mean anything", So you are sayin that Francisco Garcia: one of the best players in this tounament so far (if not the best of the whole tourney) is a player that Means nothing to that team
            • and Finnally, what the @#$% is your @#%^& problem , you wanna take on me cuz Panama's being horrendous, try not to be so arrogant some times and "MAYBE" people might actually like you

and don't bother replying, coz I'm just gonna ignore you, you're not someone who's woth the time aguring
            Last edited by Lewis; 09-04-2009, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Wait. Whatever happened to Francisco Garcia? Is the injury that bad? Is it confirmed? Or was the 0 minutes against Mexico was a smokescreen? Thanks.
              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                Wait. Whatever happened to Francisco Garcia? Is the injury that bad? Is it confirmed? Or was the 0 minutes against Mexico was a smokescreen? Thanks.
                The Dominican Republic defeated Mexico by the score of 86-73 to stay on track for a 2010 FIBA World Championship berth.

Luis Flores had 18 points, Charlie Villanueva 14, Carlos Morban 13, Jack Michael Martinez 11 and Al Horford 10 for the Dominican Republic who are 3-3. Francisco Garcia missed the game due to an injury
                Source (FIBA Official Website): http://www.puertorico2009.fiba.com/p...me-report.html

Comment

Any word if it's serious? Or if DR just felt they could handle Mexico without him?
                  Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                    Any word if it's serious? Or if DR just felt they could handle Mexico without him?
                    i say its a smokescreen. No specific notes on the injury? They are resting him. Of course this is all speculation. Hopefully our DR friends have an inside info or something.
                    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• First, I was telling that to Dtown, (NOT TO YOU)
                      • Second, I never said they were going to win the tounment, I've always said that Brazil will
                      • Third, what do you mean by: "just because they lose a man that dont mean anything", So you are sayin that Francisco Garcia: one of the best players in this tounament so far (if not the best of the whole tourney) is a player that Means nothing to that team
                      • and Finnally, what the @#$% is your @#%^& problem , you wanna take on me cuz Panama's being horrendous, try not to be so arrogant some times and "MAYBE" people might actually like you

and don't bother replying, coz I'm just gonna ignore you, you're not someone who's woth the time aguring

got upset

i forgot , you may want to keep sending me that stupid invitation to some lewis hate think

Comment

Chill down both of u
                        Dont make me go Stuart on u guys

I dont believe Cisco Garcia injury is that serious, I bet he will play.
                        Dominicana have the upper hand, the best player in Horford, the desire, the fans and the coach to do it. Its their time. They will shine.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2- View Post
                          Dominicana have, the desire, the fans and the coach to do it. Its their time. They will shine.

what an awful Rhyme

just saying

Comment

what an awful Rhyme

just saying
                            gimme credit man
                            im not rooting for it, but i expect u guys to win
                            sigpic

Comment

go Canada..
                              we don't want instant teams like DR on the WC..
                              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                                go Canada..
                                we don't want instant teams like DR on the WC..
                                Ajde Dominicanos, we dont want predictiable teams like Canada

I from Wisconsin!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information