• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cod3breaker View Post
    Vat?

He means the travel of #15.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamuhdi View Post
      I had to make an account to reply to this here it goes.

I am ashamed to see my lebanese brothers act like monkeys even people I respected before such as daniab but now I see the true colors of some people yes it was bad call, But to call every chinese person a cheater and insult their culture is just sad vice versa with the chinese, I know it's hard in Lebanon right now that's why we put our pride in sports because it makes us happy but I connot look at some people now and say this man is man with dignity based on what I saw on the other thread swear words and insult to each culture was made.

Can you please let it be and act like educated people that I know the lebanese are we are better than this.

Mr.daniab and other forumers please let it go and look at the mirror and say I am better than this.
      Hey brother,im sorry for my anger.
      Thanks for ur reply and congratulations!
      Proud to be Lebanese
      www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by oldnews View Post
        He means the travel of #15.
        I'm still confused really. He said he watched him play last century?
        TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Comment

it didnt change the structure of the game!

theres a difference btw giving free points to a team and not calling a travel!
          Proud to be Lebanese
          www.arabasket.com

Comment

Re-PLAY

I think the lebanese basketball federation should had protested China's win and demand for a re-play(if possible?), so this issue would be finally be settled.
            But I think china would also protest if they do this. They would retaliate by scrutinizing the lebanese players citizenship.

So its no win situation guys....
            DO or DO NOT there is no TRY... yoda

Comment

Bad call indeed.

Things the defender did that did not merit this foul call:

+ He did not even jump and challenge the jumpshotl! He was just standing up!
              + He did not even hack or try to swipe at the ball!
              + No contact whatsoever.

Home-cooking at its finest. i do hope you beat Jordan so you can forget this. Or this will sting for the next 2-4 years.
              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
                I understand

We can still go to turkey tommorow let's not forget this!

Comment

Sir daniab, do not worry. Even if you lost that game you know in your hearts that your team won. That is the most important thing. We just have to accept the fact that Sh*t happens, just like what happened to our team. Anyway for me it was a very very good game nothing to be ashamed of. And of course you still get to play in the WBC.
                  TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Comment

Lebanon vs (china, referees , the crowd and btw did u c vroman's face he was hit by jianlian)
                    Also most of the time the chinese coach was actually on the floor complaining without being technically fouled

Comment

clear enough ? are you blind ?

Fahed did not touch your guard.
                      Just watch the moving of Hu's elbow. Your #7 have not touched him?

Small touch showed in vedio is big enough for players when he shoot. If you play basketball, you know it.

He also kich Hu's foot. By the standard of the referees today(any small touch by Liu wei and Sun yue is called a foul) is defintly a foul.

Comment

Originally posted by cod3breaker View Post
                        I'm still confused really. He said he watched him play last century?
                        99 ABC #15 was a good player, and china NT and lebanon NT had a fight in the last min. And i think he was the best sf in that championship.
                        and 06 WBC he was very good, he leaded lebanon nt beated the french nt, but now he became old and slow

Comment

Originally posted by oldnews View Post
                          Just watch the moving of Hu's elbow. Your #7 have not touched him?

Small touch showed in vedio is big enough for players when he shoot. If you play basketball, you know it.

He also kich Hu's foot. By the standard of the referees today(any small touch by Liu wei and Sun yue is called a foul) is defintly a foul.
                          he didnt touch him at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the video again!
                          Proud to be Lebanese
                          www.arabasket.com

Comment

hmm the refs might have thought that the lebanese player's knee might have contacted with the chinese's leg or something but indeed it was a bad call and it was enough to decide the game unfairly against our lebanese brothers. I clearly believe that the chinese federation or anyone part of their nt has nothing to with this incident, it was just a mental lapse coming from the ref in the crucial part of the game.
                            you know why I am happy

Comment

Man,it's just a game!
                              Don't feel sad or be furious.Real warriors just wiped out their tears to compete other games.
                              Even though you lose,you can still head up.

Comment

i consider lebanon won today !
                                china didn't even lost the game but it lost it's dignity and respect
                                Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information