IBN Ballers Club (Philippines)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
    Off the office at around 5, so i'll text you around that time. Thayil, PM us your contact number kung gusto mo sabay sabay na tayo.
    Okay.. I'll PM my number to you. Walking distance lang naman ang Boni Mcdo samin. Text text nalang.
    “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by potz05 View Post
      Sure sure.. What time? Hehe How about Thayil? I'll just fetch you guys at Boni Mcdo..
      yehey! YGPM pala
      TEAM PILIPINAS!

www.myspace.com/fivefeetadjustment

www.facebook.com/fivefeetadjustment

Comment

Off the office at around 5, so i'll text you around that time. Thayil, PM us your contact number kung gusto mo sabay sabay na tayo.
        YGPM sir
        TEAM PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by thayil View Post
          YGPM sir
          Nahirapan ako sa YGPM.
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Text nalang kayo pag andun na kayo sa Boni MRT. Ehehe
            “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

Nahirapan ako sa YGPM.
              sorry hehe
              TEAM PILIPINAS!

Comment

Nahirapan ako sa YGPM.
                Putragis, kinailangan ko pa siyang i-YM kanina. Haha.
                Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
                  Putragis, kinailangan ko pa siyang i-YM kanina. Haha.
                  haha NET LINGO!
                  TEAM PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Haha ako nga nag-wiki pa.

Comment

• Sir Blackninja sobrang salamat po kanina! Hahah.. Pasensya na sa medyo lousy plays from me 3 months lay off from basketball hahaha..

Next week ulit!

Comment

• Originally posted by potz05 View Post
                        Sir Blackninja sobrang salamat po kanina! Hahah.. Pasensya na sa medyo lousy plays from me 3 months lay off from basketball hahaha..

Next week ulit!
                        Yeah, thanks for invite B'Ninja! It was fun and tiring... And tiring too. Did i mention tiring?

For the sake of other IBNers who are interested in joining (though the waitlist is growing) i'd tell you (Potz might have other input) a bit about their style/level of play: the quality of play is a notch above what we were playing Not an insult to us but really just to prepare anyone who are planning to join. B'Ninja's group knows only one play: Phoenix Suns basketball. They run and run and run and run... i was actually telling Potz that if IBN Philippines had the chance to watch the game(s) and post about it, we'd have multiple threads from the Euroball-loving IBN people and blast away at the inter-barangay play

Then again, basketball is basketball, so all in all it was about conditioning and talent and there were lots of it on this Friday Night game.

And oh, yeah i almost forgot: 0 points, 0/1 FG's 8 assists and 10 turnovers combined in 3 games for me. That, people is right around my average. Potz, ano stats mo?

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Yeah, thanks for invite B'Ninja! It was fun and tiring... And tiring too. Did i mention tiring?

For the sake of other IBNers who are interested in joining (though the waitlist is growing) i'd tell you (Potz might have other input) a bit about their style/level of play: the quality of play is a notch above what we were playing Not an insult to us but really just to prepare anyone who are planning to join. B'Ninja's group knows only one play: Phoenix Suns basketball. They run and run and run and run... i was actually telling Potz that if IBN Philippines had the chance to watch the game(s) and post about it, we'd have multiple threads from the Euroball-loving IBN people and blast away at the inter-barangay play

Then again, basketball is basketball, so all in all it was about conditioning and talent and there were lots of it on this Friday Night game.

And oh, yeah i almost forgot: 0 points, 0/1 FG's 8 assists and 10 turnovers combined in 3 games for me. That, people is right around my average. Potz, ano stats mo?

salamat sa naglaro at pati na rin sa interesado maglaro
                          nice game kanina sir DT
                          oh by the way about sa play may ibang play din naman nagkataon lang din na para makadami ng laro at give chance to others eh mostly run n gun talaga.saka mejo ginanahan din. by the way 3/4 ng team namin na nakapagchampion dun sa isang liga sa SEBL kung saan kasali din yung PP(our friend DT) eh yung run and gun ang naging susi namin.

mga sir feel free to check the thread and join
                          DEFENSE!DEFENSE!DEFENSE!
                          FOULS ARE MADE TO BE SHARED

@Black25NINJA

Comment

WOah! You really counted your stats ahahha.. I was only focus on making an impression nyahaha plus checking my pulse and speed. I was pacing myself ahahah (for the sake of my climb to Mt. Pulag).

All I can remember was 6 pts. (first 4 pts. in the 1st game) 0/1 3fg. and my 2 nifty no look past inside to B'Ninja and to another player. Kinda not liking my scoring ahaha there was a lot of open jumpers that I missed that I usually make and the ball was really new hahaha (ganda nung bola eh!) *slippery*

BTW, Thanks again B'ninja looking forward next week.

IBNers hahaha time to wake up lets play!

Comment

• Originally posted by blackninja View Post
                              nice game kanina sir DT
                              oh by the way about sa play may ibang play din naman nagkataon lang din na para makadami ng laro at give chance to others eh mostly run n gun talaga.saka mejo ginanahan din. by the way 3/4 ng team namin na nakapagchampion dun sa isang liga sa SEBL kung saan kasali din yung PP(our friend DT) eh yung run and gun ang naging susi namin.

Love the run and gun play. Hahah nakakatuwa sarap magtatatakbo sa court. It's nice to play around nice people and good b-ball players.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackninja View Post
                                nice game kanina sir DT

Don't worry B'Ninja, it's really more of a compliment on how you guys play-- medyo hirap sabayan lalo na sa wala sa kondisyon Hopefully, we can play again on Friday

UPDATE ON IBN BASKETBALL: Thayil has just informed me that he can make a reservation at the Cuneta Astrodome for just 500 pesos! (Insider yata sya dun ) This is our chance IBN people! i think the location (Pasay) is strategic enough and well, 500 for Cuneta is definitely worth it. Let's start planning and the sign up list!

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information