Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phantim3dx View Post
    Alright, this is happening and finally.

I am headed to Cebu this August because I am having my wedding there. I know I am going to drink myself to a stupor and eat myself into a coma, and hopefully eat plenty of fresh "oysters" before I have my wedding ceremony.

I can't just be a fat ass and definitely would like to play ball finally with some of the forum posters here. who do I get in contact about playing pick up ball in the Cebu area, I know some of you inter basket posters are from the Cebu area.

I will be there from August 11-25, Get back at me!

Jay
    from time to time nasa Cebu ako..
    how about a "inuman session" na lang at Mango Ave.
    there's a forumer here na taga Cebu, si Makotosing,
    he made a thread way way back about IBN Cebu..
    malamang e he already met some of the other IBN Cebu forumers also..
    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Mga sir pde po bang sumali bagong register lng newbies..
      san po kayo madalas maglaro?

Comment

• Originally posted by saints13 View Post
        from time to time nasa Cebu ako..
        how about a "inuman session" na lang at Mango Ave.
        there's a forumer here na taga Cebu, si Makotosing,
        he made a thread way way back about IBN Cebu..
        malamang e he already met some of the other IBN Cebu forumers also..

ah sorry i don't exactly udnerstand, i'm a "fil-sham" and i can barely understand cebuano, no tagalog whatsoever. chinese no problem though

who's the guy that sets this up.

i just bought my tickets i'll be there august 11-25. going to be staying in the talisay/minglanilla area, but for few days I will be in mactan since that's where my wedding is. i'm bringing my basketball shoes. who to contact for basketball on IBN?
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

• Hi sir's baka pwede po mag join sa mga future games niyo dito. Thanks newbie from Mandaluyong.

Comment

• you may PM Makotosing for more details.
            Mactan is just around the airport..however, Talisay/Minglanila area is even farther than Cebu City proper.
            I believe Makotosing is based in Mandaue.
            well, Cebu City is one taxi away...we'll let's see..you may also look for the IBN Cebu thread to see if they are
            interested for a rendezvous come August..much better if you invite them in your bachelor's party too.
            It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
            I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantim3dx View Post
              ah sorry i don't exactly udnerstand, i'm a "fil-sham" and i can barely understand cebuano, no tagalog whatsoever. chinese no problem though

who's the guy that sets this up.

i just bought my tickets i'll be there august 11-25. going to be staying in the talisay/minglanilla area, but for few days I will be in mactan since that's where my wedding is. i'm bringing my basketball shoes. who to contact for basketball on IBN?
              I'm glad that you're bringing your shoes.

Comment

• gud day sir!

gud day sir! newbie lng po aq, san po kau madalas naglalaro, pde po bng sumali

Comment

• Lurker since Gilas I formation. Just decided to "officially" join this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gener Esguerra View Post
                    Lurker since Gilas I formation. Just decided to "officially" join this forum.
                    Welcome guys. enjoy your stay here.
                    Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

• Newbie here...hope you'll welcome me!

Comment

• started playing basketball again two weeks ago as we have intercolor tournament here. I'm wearing only tennis shoes with some inserts cause they're a bit soft already inside. my legs are killing me, do you think its the shoes? oh yeah, am playing center and I'm not so used to all this jumping again. anybody got this same problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
                          Newbie here...hope you'll welcome me!
                          Liar, you oldie.
                          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by budz17 View Post
                            started playing basketball again two weeks ago as we have intercolor tournament here. I'm wearing only tennis shoes with some inserts cause they're a bit soft already inside. my legs are killing me, do you think its the shoes? oh yeah, am playing center and I'm not so used to all this jumping again. anybody got this same problem?
                            No, sorry, I don't have that problem...

Comment

• I'm a newbie to these "meet-ups", hope I'm welcome, will be in Manila for FiBA asia, meron bang meet up? let me know the details if ever and off course if I'm invited ?
                              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Everyone is invited. I suggest you may PM durden tyler regarding this. Great Job pre.

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                                I'm a newbie to these "meet-ups", hope I'm welcome, will be in Manila for FiBA asia, meron bang meet up? let me know the details if ever and off course if I'm invited ?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information