No announcement yet.

Day 3, Group A: Philippines vs Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now is another great time to say this...TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
    KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

Iran, China and Philippines will play next year World Championship... I'm back from the future...
      https://www.facebook.com/pinoybaskebol/?fref=ts

http://pinoybasketbol.com/

Comment

Merong vids sa FIBATV.com yung Japan vs Korea full game. I hope the coaching staff have this already. For last-minute adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by FARIDOON View Post
          Iran, China and Philippines will play next year World Championship... I'm back from the future...
          LOL! nice one
          KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

haha, the game is still 12 hrs to go but this thread is already four pages long..

i'm expecting a more physical game tonight against the Koreans.. but not as physical as we could be..

just wait when Kowts Kalbs unleashed his secret weapon.. when he does, players from the opponent team should be careful to not run near the Philippines bench or else they'll get their neck breaks......
            Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

it's a close one... for now... korean and RP NT both deserves to win... but in the next round is another thing...RP NT rises on the occasion anytime, that's the mentality of the filipino... who knows, RP NT can make an upset in the next and next round... RP NT getting better and better after games...

Comment

I hope JP Aguilar can play tonight against Korea... for me he is the big difference... he is the 1-2 punch of RP NT in a lot of things... hope he can play...

Comment

Originally posted by merps baller the return View Post
                  now is another great time to say this...TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
                  sama ko jan bro! trans: count me in dude!

team pilipinas all the way!!!
                  Dead Lizard.

Comment

are you sure you are iranian? you support our team. you know a lot about pinoy basketball. you even know ronnie nathanielz is a ceylon-born naturalized filipino.

dude,

1. you're iranian but long-time resident of RP; or
                    2. fil-iranian; or
                    3. pinoy posing as iranian

i think you're no. 3.
                    Dead Lizard.

Comment

Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
                      are you sure you are iranian? you support our team. you know a lot about pinoy basketball. you even know ronnie nathanielz is a ceylon-born naturalized filipino.

dude,

2. fil-iranian; or

i think you're no. 3.
                      i think he's seouljaboy

Comment

Originally posted by DimeDropper View Post
                        They should really be more physical than usual. Kailangan manakit ang katawan ng mga kalaban. RP-NT should impose their maturity(gulang) on the floor. Kailangan mapikon ang mga Koreano so they'll lose their focus. Kailangan makaramdam ng kirot ang mga ito. I think YG will apply it as the teams get stronger.

Trans: YG should teach his wards some "dirty dancing" techniques.
                        ^Nagpakita na ng sampol ng "dirty dancing" si YG! Nakita nyo ginawa ni Kerby kay Shinichi Ito? Hilo di ba?

Trans: Shinichi Ito himself experienced how YG does the "dirty dancing" courtesy of Kerby...

Comment

Make their shooters think our bigs can handle their bigs - defense and rebounding. And great defense in the perimeter.

Mga ibababad sa laro
                          Asi
                          Mick
                          Japeth - Can play sf almost the same as kelly williams - has the perimeter offense too, good ball handling, can slash.
                          Norwood/Dillinger
                          Miller
                          Oh come on, mamon!

Comment

Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post

dude,

2. fil-iranian; or

i think you're no. 3.

I'm an Iranian who is married to a beautiful Filipina and knows a lot of basketball in Asia..
                            https://www.facebook.com/pinoybaskebol/?fref=ts

http://pinoybasketbol.com/

Comment

Originally posted by QuickFox View Post
                              Make their shooters think our bigs can handle their bigs - defense and rebounding. And great defense in the perimeter.

Mga ibababad sa laro
                              Asi
                              Mick
                              Japeth - Can play sf almost the same as kelly williams - has the perimeter offense too, good ball handling, can slash.
                              Norwood/Dillinger
                              Miller
                              i was just looking at the boxscores. all our players play less than 30mins. this may be good for the player's conditioning as the tournament goes on. but it may also be reflective of the all-star system (wala pwede mabangko, nakakahiya kasi basketball star sa pba).

altho in the same vein, all korean players played less than 30mins in their game against japan. but the margin was big early on, and the coach may have used reserves longer than usual.

jordan, in contrast, had 4 players who logged more than 30mins against lebanon. wright (37), idais (34), daghles (31), abaas (30).

i'm not sure which system is better, but IMHO, maybe we should give some of the starters 30+ minutes. japeth (if he stays out of foul trouble), pennisi (if he's healthy enough), even norwood (i think he can key as PG especially against the tall teams).

FREE GABE NORWOOD!
                              Dead Lizard.

Comment

I'm an Iranian who is married to a beautiful Filipina and knows a lot of basketball in Asia..
                                my bad dude.

oh!

1. your kids can be basketball players (think rabeh al-hussaini); or
                                2. they can be movie stars (think carlos agassi or yasmien kurdi).

either way, you are very lucky!!! thanks for supporting team pilipinas.

sa·laam alai·kum
                                Dead Lizard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information