Stanley Pringle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Pringle thread

besides from being a jerk off(literally) there are a lot of things that can be talked about this guy.please share some vids,pics and stats about Stanley Pringle in Europe or the ABL.hope he'll make it in the RP team or in the PBA real soon.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

libraries and stanley pringle don't mix.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejones View Post
      libraries and stanley pringle don't mix.
      there was another rumor that i dont want to go into further details.
      in short,stanley pringle and staircases dont mix too.

But i dont care about that. He can play!
      I want to see him in RP team! Banchero and Pringle are battle ready guys. They are not raw amateurs. They can even play as imports.
      If jeremy Lin would play in FIBA Asia, these two should be there,, for being eligible(because of Lin) and to atleast match with Lin.
      If Banchero and Pringle would grasp Chot Reyes' system(which imo they will easily do), they should replace Alapag and Castro.
      Considering the talent and the future.

btw, when will pringle and banchero meet in ABL? can anyone share the IW vs SMB game date?

Comment

take note of the noise, its not as irritating as MVP's band!
        Last edited by weward; 04-05-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by weward View Post

take note of the noise, its not as irritating as MVP's band!
          wow. Climactic performance by the man himself. Soft stroke from the outside. Strong penetration moves inside.
          Chot will really get a natural high with his single handed demolition of the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by nimbus View Post
            wow. Climactic performance by the man himself. Soft stroke from the outside. Strong penetration moves inside.
            Chot will really get a natural high with his single handed demolition of the opposition.
            bwahahahahaha. this is one guy who can get marooned in an island and still not feel lonely. he'll probably make lotion out of the coconuts he sees lol
            '

Comment

there was another rumor that i dont want to go into further details.
              in short,stanley pringle and staircases dont mix too.

But i dont care about that. He can play!
              I want to see him in RP team! Banchero and Pringle are battle ready guys. They are not raw amateurs. They can even play as imports.
              If jeremy Lin would play in FIBA Asia, these two should be there,, for being eligible(because of Lin) and to atleast match with Lin.
              If Banchero and Pringle would grasp Chot Reyes' system(which imo they will easily do), they should replace Alapag and Castro.
              Considering the talent and the future.

btw, when will pringle and banchero meet in ABL? can anyone share the IW vs SMB game date?
              i think stanley pringle is eligible to play for us... i think someone say that pringle is born here so he is eligible to play for us right?
              i really want pringle to play for us together with banchero and holt.. it doesnt matter to me if we play small ball if we have this three guys...

Comment

Stanley Pringle is an exciting prospect, no doubt about that..but if he doesn't wanna play for the RP team then what can we do about it.
                as observation from the youtube video ~ he moves like Jason Castro. (just correct me if I'm wrong)
                It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

This Guy was caught masteurbating in the library of PENN STATE
                  sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                    This Guy was caught masteurbating in the library of PENN STATE
                    dude, that was too direct to the point.
                    HAHA
                    durden and i were trying to control it. nimbus even made a poetry out of it.

anyway, it was a rumor that circulated years ago.
                    from what i know, he was not caught nor charged. he was ACCUSED.
                    I believe it was a girl sitting behind him in the library and he was accused of doing billiard-like moves behind her.
                    I remember when i still have a facebook account, there was this facebook page "stanley pringle, no way he did it".

anyway, it looks like he is a nice guy, atleast from the videos. he is not a noticeable evident party boy like cj giles.
                    so maybe he'll not be a headcase.

Comment

his hornee-ness is an indication that he has a lot of testosterone, the hormone of aggression. thats needed for pressure defense and slashing. he will be a good complement to Lassiter, the other high octane player. with this 2 guys on the court at the same time, supported by the import and other bigs we can count on Gilas making giant upsets.
                      Last edited by pachador; 04-05-2012, 06:21 PM.
                      =========================================
                      Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

dude, that was too direct to the point.
                        HAHA
                        durden and i were trying to control it. nimbus even made a poetry out of it.

anyway, it was a rumor that circulated years ago.
                        from what i know, he was not caught nor charged. he was ACCUSED.
                        I believe it was a girl sitting behind him in the library and he was accused of doing billiard-like moves behind her.
                        I remember when i still have a facebook account, there was this facebook page "stanley pringle, no way he did it".

anyway, it looks like he is a nice guy, atleast from the videos. he is not a noticeable evident party boy like cj giles.
                        so maybe he'll not be a headcase.
                        to old to bold HaHAHAHA.

i'd rather pick a guy who plays hard and listen to his coach though a megalomaniac XD
                        rather than a guy who need a hammer on his head.
                        sigpic
                        the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                        NBA Boxscores
                        PBA Updates
                        PBA D-Leagues development
                        Boxing Latest Buzz
                        MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

Imagine if we have

PG-Pringle 6"2
                          SG-Lassiter/Reyes 6'3/6'2
                          SF-Williams 6'7
                          PF-Thoss 6"7
                          C-Douthit 6'11
                          sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                            Imagine if we have

PG-Pringle 6"2
                            SG-Lassiter/Reyes 6'3/6'2
                            SF-Williams 6'7
                            PF-Thoss 6"7
                            C-Douthit 6'11
                            unfortunately, chot reyes is in a win-now situation. he is most probably close-minded now.
                            limiting his attention to players that he only knew(villanueva? lolers).
                            no time for developing or minimal time to adjust his coaching to players outside of TnT.
                            baka mabadtrip si bossing MVP nya skanya.
                            Darling it's better
                            Down where it's wetter
                            Take it from me.

- Sebastian, The Little Mermaid

Comment

Ukraine Skills Challange Winner Stanley Pringle

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information