The 2012-13 NBA Offseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2012-13 NBA Offseason Thread

This is where you can talk about stuff like: Will D12 get traded? or Where will D-Will and Stevie go?
    That's what this thread is here for.

Where do you think D-Will's going? I see him coming here, to Dallas but Orlando's a possibility if D12 stays.

Comment

Originally posted by teaser303 View Post
      Where do you think D-Will's going? I see him coming here, to Dallas but Orlando's a possibility if D12 stays.
      Nope. i doubt they have the capspace.

Deron is going either to Dallas or Brooklyn only.
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
        Nope. i doubt they have the capspace.

Deron is going either to Dallas or Brooklyn only.
        I think he's going to Dallas. We only have one true point guard in Jason Kidd and he's breaking down. He's going to retire soon. D-Will would give Kidd resting time for his breaking-down body. After Jason Kidd retires, we'd still have a good point guard in D-Will to take Kidd's spot and more. I think he's going to Dallas. Also, where do you see Steve Nash going. I see him going to South Beach for the last few years of his career. There's enough talent there to lure him in, but you always have to think about cap space.

Comment

trollolololololol(bump)

Comment

I've realized no one's talking about KG and Ray Allen. I wonder where they'll go.

Comment

Originally posted by teaser303 View Post
              I've realized no one's talking about KG and Ray Allen. I wonder where they'll go.
              i do think KG stays (lesser salary) but Allen might sign with another contender (to the Bulls just for fun of a future Bulls vs C's games )
              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information