Conversation Between M Sindo and nardy

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks Matteo I'll post one of these days. Ciao!
  2. Hello I have seen you are following closely 2011 FIBA Asia Championship.

Maybe I have already contacted you, anyway I would like to invite you on our international forum about Olympic sports, where you can support and follow your nation's athletes and teams in all sports. Especially if you support your nation not only in Basketball but also in other sports, I'm sure you can be very interested in the forum

So the link is www.totallympics.com . You can register and start posting about Basketball and all other sports you want. Obviously you don't need so much free time, you will just come when you want.

The forum is still very young but we are working hard towards London 2012 and I'm sure by then we will be one of the best sprots community around the world

I would really appreciate if you will registrate and start visiting the forum daily, posting your comments about FIBA Asian Championship and much more.

Thank you !

Matteo.
  3. Hello ! I have seen you are a Basketball fan and you are waiting for FIBA Asian Championship.

I would like to invite you on our international forum about Olympic sports, where you can follow and support in your nation in Basketball and all other sports you want, being always updated about them in the Road to London 2012 Olympic Games.

We follow all internationl competitions and we are particularly focused on Olympic Qualification and on London 2012 Olympic Games.

If you are interested, here is the forum: www.totallympics.com .

I hope you will register and start following the forum as the best source for sports informations, following with us Basketball and other events.

Just for fun, you can also take part in the Prediction Contest for FIBA Asia Championship.

If you have any question please contact me.

Thank you!

Matteo.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3