Brian Beshara to Korea ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Beshara to Korea ?

Brian Beshara(204-F-77) will participate in the KBL draft (korean superleague)...he was invited to the draft on June 1st and 2nd, so we wish the best of luck for Brian.

Do you think he has any chance to make it ?
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

well definitely yes....
    the level of the league is not great i guess...if it was better than ours...then korea should have beaten us last couple of times which didnt happen
    History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

1)KBL is a good league in Asia(in my opinion top 3).The team KBL sent to join Asian Championship is an half-amature team.KBL's imports are very good,for example,the likes of Dontae Jones and Olumide Oyedeji once played in the league.
      2)Don't take the draft list seriously,with the total up to 700(KBL only has 10 teams..),even Mengke Bateer is on it(in fact,the chance of Bateer playing in KBL is nearly zero).Sorry briston but I must say it's just a style korea used to do things,and I don't like it.

Comment

Hoping that this hothead does not get into trouble..

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
          Brian Beshara(204-F-77) will participate in the KBL draft (korean superleague)...he was invited to the draft on June 1st and 2nd, so we wish the best of luck for Brian.

Do you think he has any chance to make it ?
          WHAT?!?!

so he doesn't want to play in Lebanon anymore?!!

and what about the NT??
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGm8yh7amQI

Comment

if he gets picked by a team i hope he never comes back to lebanon, he is easily the most unlikeable player in the NT, add to his suck level.

Comment

Originally posted by BlacKOEIsle View Post
              1)KBL is a good league in Asia(in my opinion top 3).The team KBL sent to join Asian Championship is an half-amature team.KBL's imports are very good,for example,the likes of Dontae Jones and Olumide Oyedeji once played in the league.
              2)Don't take the draft list seriously,with the total up to 700(KBL only has 10 teams..),even Mengke Bateer is on it(in fact,the chance of Bateer playing in KBL is nearly zero).Sorry briston but I must say it's just a style korea used to do things,and I don't like it.
              I agree with u BlackOeisle

The KBL is a very good league in Asia. One of our previous imports in Lebanon Micah Brand (ex-Sagesse player) played there this season with KCC EGIS (They were in 3rd place at the end of the regular season and they ended up winning the Championship this year).
              Since there r 730 candidates available being called doesn't mean anything.

Anyways this will be a good new experience for Brian to try out for the KBL. Hope he can gain something usefull from this.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                if he gets picked by a team i hope he never comes back to lebanon, he is easily the most unlikeable player in the NT, add to his suck level.
                I totally disagree with u. Brian is an excellent player and he gave a lot to the lebanese basketball. With the NT he was brilliant and in the local league also.
                He may have some weaknesses of course (like being in foul trouble quickly), but still he is a great addition to our NT and the local league.
                Tell me just one lebanese player who plays in his position (SF) and who is better than him? (except khatib)
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGm8yh7amQI

Comment

Originally posted by marc333 View Post
                  I totally disagree with u. Brian is an excellent player and he gave a lot to the lebanese basketball. With the NT he was brilliant and in the local league also.
                  He may have some weaknesses of course (like being in foul trouble quickly), but still he is a great addition to our NT and the local league.
                  Tell me just one lebanese player who plays in his position (SF) and who is better than him? (except khatib)
                  brian is awful player, technical fouls, turnover, low bb iq, doesnt take good decision on offence,never finds a teammate to pass, just shoots never drive to the basket using any missmatch, doesnt play defence, doesnt show up in time for any practice, why isn't he with the NT now is he busy being in korea ? he was busy last championship he came only a week before the qualifiers, he left once in waba tournament to go have thanksgiving with his family ! he left champville in first leg of the season then before the final 4 started (claiming he must train for world cup) and he got paid to leave his team and he was banned 1 year, muttahed,bluestars didnt know how to get rid of him. man the list is too long, hes just a bad mood player that spread bad energy to any team he is with. he is a true cancer.
                  mazen mneimneh has all the qualities that make him a better player,i think he is already.

Comment

brian is awful player, technical fouls, turnover, low bb iq, doesnt take good decision on offence,never finds a teammate to pass, just shoots never drive to the basket using any missmatch, doesnt play defence, doesnt show up in time for any practice, why isn't he with the NT now is he busy being in korea ? he was busy last championship he came only a week before the qualifiers, he left once in waba tournament to go have thanksgiving with his family ! he left champville in first leg of the season then before the final 4 started (claiming he must train for world cup) and he got paid to leave his team and he was banned 1 year, muttahed,bluestars didnt know how to get rid of him. man the list is too long, hes just a bad mood player that spread bad energy to any team he is with. he is a true cancer.
                    mazen mneimneh has all the qualities that make him a better player,i think he is already.
                    I think ur being a bit too harsh on Brian. U can't deny the fact that he was one of the main players in Sagesse's roster this season and he did make a difference for Sagesse after he joined them midway into the season.

Comment

low bb iq, doesnt take good decision on offence,never finds a teammate to pass.

I don't think so!!
                      Brian has got some good vision on the court, and he passes well..I mean he might commit some TOs, but in general he's good.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information