Ronald Tubid - entertaining or a nuisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Tubid - entertaining or a nuisance

I really hate Ronald Tubid, sorry to all ginebra fans and or fans of mr. Tubid, but i really hate his attitude. He has caused several altercations with other players in the PBA. I used to admire him when he used to play at UE and his early years in the pba because of his fearlessness and athletism but his unprofessional behavior disgusts me. he has provoked fights with several PBA players. and he seems to get away with it all the time. i even hate how he has this devilish grin everytime he gets to players' head. he could also remind you of dennis rodman who also likes to get into players heads and have his hot head coming into play it really is annoying. he have had fights with players like brandon cablay, marc pingris, danny ildefonso and mac cardona danny seigle and more., also Tubid's display of dirty type of play even got some hot heads from other national teams when he played for the rp team in the jones cup 2005(correct me if im wrong)

i know i like it when PBA games get spiced up by fights, but seeing those comming from one person will just get you ticked off. and also seeing him pick fights with respectable players is really just wrong. i like it when players express their emotions during the game, but i hate it when they get the wrong players ejected.

for me tubid has gone too far. and to think that they even nicknamed him "THE SAINT"... also it annoys me that a player like him has lots of fans and it just seems not right. for me he is not a good example of what a Filipino Basketball player is. I truly wish that someone would beat the cr@p out of him!

sorry but im just speaking my mind

Originally posted by asapa11
    I really hate Ronald Tubid, sorry to all ginebra fans and or fans of mr. Tubid, but i really hate his attitude. He has caused several altercations with other players in the PBA. I used to admire him when he used to play at UE and his early years in the pba because of his fearlessness and athletism but his unprofessional behavior disgusts me. he has provoked fights with several PBA players. and he seems to get away with it all the time. i even hate how he has this devilish grin everytime he gets to players' head. he could also remind you of dennis rodman who also likes to get into players heads and have his hot head coming into play it really is annoying. he have had fights with players like brandon cablay, marc pingris, danny ildefonso and mac cardona danny seigle and more., also Tubid's display of dirty type of play even got some hot heads from other national teams when he played for the rp team in the jones cup 2005(correct me if im wrong)

i know i like it when PBA games get spiced up by fights, but seeing those comming from one person will just get you ticked off. and also seeing him pick fights with respectable players is really just wrong. i like it when players express their emotions during the game, but i hate it when they get the wrong players ejected.

for me tubid has gone too far. and to think that they even nicknamed him "THE SAINT"... also it annoys me that a player like him has lots of fans and it just seems not right. for me he is not a good example of what a Filipino Basketball player is. I truly wish that someone would beat the cr@p out of him!

sorry but im just speaking my mind
    coaches would love to have a player like him who gets into the heads of the other teams players while not getting the foul calls and technicals..its a plus definitely...btw, i'm no Ginebra fan and of Tubid's, if I'm on the isde of the opposite team too, I'd feel as frustrated as you are..
    Philippine Basketball Review

Cebu Travel Blog

Team Building Services in Cebu

Comment

Tubid is really a very sneaky player. I remember early this conference, when he & Mark Cardona had sort of a one on one shoot out. It started when Tubid would hit a shot, then stare down on Mac-mac, rubbing his success in.

So after every shot, each guy would gloat the shot to the other. I think both ended up w/ more than 20 points.

As a player, I think Tubid really needs to play the psychological game, because without it, he is really not much of a player. True, he does come up w/ terrific games every now & then, but he just doesn't seem to have the natural talent to carry his team, or at least be consistent on offense game in & game out.
      Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

an entertaining nuisance

Comment

He sucks!!!

Mac Cardona is a lot better than him.
          GILAS WISHLIST:
          6'8 Pingris

Comment

i think the better description is annoying not nuisance.
            "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Ronald Tubid is fine as long as he plays with your team... otherwise, yep, he's very annoying with his rugged style of play and his sneaky cheap shots (especially after Ronald flops wherein he locks your knees) which really ticks off even the calmest of players...

Comment

And I still can't believe this guy was called "The Saint" a few years back.
                Keep running, big boy.

Comment

looks like he's picking the style of ricky relosa and onchie dela cruz. hopefully he will end up getting banned for his antics if he will not stop it just like relosa.
                  "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Comment

he should be in the NT, pulling off sneaky shots and picking fights with players like Yao, Khatib and Seung Ja...
                    NEW ORLEANS HORNETS 2008

Comment

Originally posted by JET007
                      he should be in the NT, pulling off sneaky shots and picking fights with players like Yao, Khatib and Seung Ja...
                      he'd be karate chopped to pieces

Comment

Originally posted by JonarSabilano
                        And I still can't believe this guy was called "The Saint" a few years back.
                        He was called "The Saint" before at UE because, they said, he looked like a saint. Forgot the name though...
                        I'm Rick James, beach!

Comment

Originally posted by JET007
                          he will get the worse beating in his life. much worse than joey mente got in the taiwan joust.

Comment

I am a Ginebra fan, and there are times the antics of Ronald Tubid helps the team in winning, but last conference it was quite evident that he was not a factor for the team defensively. He was quite more concerned in getting the goat of his defensive assignment by flopping, trash talking, etc rather than playing honest defense which more often than not leaves the offensive player open for shots and yes, the right term is annoying. For me playing defense isn't about flopping and trying to get the charge or make a fool out of the referee. I just hope coach Jong would use Mark Macapagal and Sunday Salvacion more often than Tubid if he continues with his antics.

And yeah, Marc Cardona is definitely better than Tubid, offensively and shooting wise, but defensively? I'll give it to Tubid.

Comment

Ronald tubid is ginebras poor man mac cardona "in offensive aspect" but they really play the same you can really hate their game but"yung dalawang ito walang dudang magaling " some people dont appreciate a greatness of a palyer if he does by annoying or "alaskakahin the other player", also ryan arana in la salle/welcoat playing the same at saka si larong isa pa yon. Its a essential in my team if i had to coach one
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information