PDA

View Full Version : Dubai Tournament [18th until 26 jan 2008]

daniab
12-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Dubai International Tournament which is considered now as the most popular championships ever in middle east will begin soon, The games of the tournament will be played in Al Ahli Court in Dubai from 18th until 26th of January 2008.

UAE National Team (Al Boom Holding)
Mahram (Sama Al Imarat real estate) - Iran (Titleholders)
Al Jalaa Aleppo (Dubai Land) - Syria (Runner-ups)
Zain "ex-Fastlink" (Dubai Duty Free) - Jordan
Sporting Al Riyadi Beirut (Steelfab)- Lebanon
Al Gezira (Aramisc) - Egypt
Saba Battery (Fly Emirates) - Iran
Sagesse Beirut (Plus real estate) - Lebanon
Al Ittihad Aleppo (Continental real estate) - Syria
Al Ahli Dubai - Hosts
Al Ahli Dubai will not play with any of their national team players
2007 winners - AL- Jalaa - Syria 58 : 77 Mohram - Iran
2006 winners - Al-Riyadhi Beirut - Lebanon 85 : 63 El Gezira - Egypt
2005 winners - Al-Riyadhi Beirut - Lebanon 82 : 69 zain - Jordan

- The tournament will be broadcasted in the following channels:
Dubai Sports Channel (UAE)
Abu Dhabi Sports Channel (UAE)
Al Sharjah TV 2 (UAE)
Arab Radio & Television (ART)
Future TV Network (Lebanon)
Al Mehwer TV (Egypt)

Very strong tournament!

interxavierxxx
12-16-2007, 08:30 AM
finally a tournament with Lebanon participating. It's been quite a while since I saw you guys compete internationally. I expect to see some new faces.

joel23
12-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Only UAE teams are weak but they possible will dominante by imports

daniab
12-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Only UAE teams are weak but they possible will dominante by imports
Man UAE is a NT so how they will have imports ???

bobo81
12-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Why did fastlink change their name?

daniab
12-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Why did fastlink change their name?
Fastlink is a company(something relate to cellular)
This company "fastlink" withdraw from helping and being a sponsor,so the new name is Zain.

joel23
12-17-2007, 03:01 AM
Man UAE is a NT so how they will have imports ???

Maybe??? :D

btw, I change my mind, UAE NT would sent all local players. This team will rank dead last.

daniab
12-17-2007, 05:01 AM
Maybe??? :D

btw, I change my mind, UAE NT would sent all local players. This team will rank dead last.

How can be?
It is an NT, in the last tournaments dubai, UAE does not play as a club, only the NT.Needless to bring imports when the Objective for participating is to improve the performance by playing with clubs stronger.

daniab
01-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Sporting Al Riyadi Beirut had finally reached an agreement with the american forward Scotty Thurman (196-G/F-74, college: Arkansas) to join the team in Dubai International Tournament (18-26 January) as a third ijmport along with Tony Bland and Ismail Ahmed.

Thurman is a very known player in the region as he played in Lebanon for 3 seasons and Jordan, He stopped playing basketball since season 2005-2006 but he's in shape and ready for challenge.
Source:www.asia-basket.com

daniab
01-13-2008, 12:21 PM
- Group A:

- Group B:
Al Ahli Dubai - Hosts
Zain 'ex-Fastlink' (Dubai Duty Free) - Jordan

- The tournament's system will be as follows:
1- First round: Teams play against each other
2- Quarter Finals: 5th team will be excluded from each group...Rest teams will play crosses (1st-4th, 2nd-3rd)
3- Semi-Finals4- Final

Very tough group for Al Jalaa,Sporting Beirut,Saba and Zain(Fastlink).
A week for the start!

Gold Digger
01-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Very tough group for Al Jalaa,Sporting Beirut,Saba and Zain(Fastlink).
A week for the start!

More than tough its fire burning group , but in some optimistic calculations its better for all teams in the group to be gathered if they care to avoid meeting each other in second round , the question is would that be useful ? I think teams in the second group arenít easy also .

BTW. daniab ,, will matt freji and bshara play with hikmeh club there.

YAROUNI10
01-14-2008, 02:09 AM
BTW. daniab ,, will matt freji and bshara play with hikmeh club there.
I don't know about MF but sagesse president promised a surprise in dubia tourmant and brian moutahed agreed to loan him to sagesse in dubia

mohsena2631
01-14-2008, 11:41 AM
good tournament but iranian clubs are not in good form and maybe cannot win the title. they are tired after super league regular season and they both have big mental problems after Aidin's death.

for Saba , Makan Diuomassi was injured and maybe cannot play in this tournament, and remember "they missed one of their best players 2 weeks ago".
also Mahram , Samad Nikkah cannot play on his top form. but mahram is stronger than last year, when they won the title.
maybe Saba and Mahram play in preliminary round with substitute players and show their best in playoffs.

assad06
01-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Dubai International Tournament which is considered now as the most popular championships ever in middle east will begin soon, The games of the tournament will be played in Al Ahli Court in Dubai from 18th until 26th of January 2008.

Zain "ex-Fastlink" (Dubai Duty Free) - Jordan
Al Ahli Dubai - Hosts
Al Ahli Dubai will not play with any of their national team players
2007 winners - AL- Jalaa - Syria 58 : 77 Mohram - Iran
2006 winners - Al-Riyadhi Beirut - Lebanon 85 : 63 El Gezira - Egypt
2005 winners - Al-Riyadhi Beirut - Lebanon 82 : 69 zain - Jordan

- The tournmanet will be broadcasted in the following channels:
Dubai Sports Channel (UAE)
Abu Dhabi Sports Channel (UAE)
Al Sharjah TV 2 (UAE)
Arab Radio & Television (ART)
Future TV Network (Lebanon)
Al Mehwer TV (Egypt)

Very strong tournament!

hey bro... i now that jalaa games r

friday 18.1.2008 jalaa syria vs zain jordan @ 3
saturday 19.1.2008 jalaa syria vs ahly uae @ 7
tuesday 22.1.2008 jalaa syria vs riadi lebanon @ 7
wednesday 23.1.08 jalaa syria vs saba iran @ 7

can u give me please the name of all the channels that will diffuse them.... thx

daniab
01-16-2008, 09:38 AM
hey bro... i now that jalaa games r

friday 18.1.2008 jalaa syria vs zain jordan @ 3
saturday 19.1.2008 jalaa syria vs ahly uae @ 7
tuesday 22.1.2008 jalaa syria vs riadi lebanon @ 7
wednesday 23.1.08 jalaa syria vs saba iran @ 7

can u give me please the name of all the channels that will diffuse them.... thx
ART sport Channel will broadcast all the games.

assad06
01-16-2008, 10:43 AM
ART sport Channel will broadcast all the games.

do we have 2 pay 2 get it???

daniab
01-16-2008, 03:58 PM
do we have 2 pay 2 get it???
No man if's free,anywayz also Future TV the lebanese channel will broadcast it too.

Servinio
01-16-2008, 04:31 PM
ORGANIZERS OF this tournament (as well as all similar invitationals in the Middle East) usually try to invite a team from the Philippines in order to rake in big ticket sales from the very big Filipino expatriate community. They also schedule games of the Philippine entry late at night in order to accomodate the Filipinos who are coming from their office or work place.

assad06
01-16-2008, 08:26 PM
No man if's free,anywayz also Future TV the lebanese channel will broadcast it too.

thx bro

Gold Digger
01-16-2008, 08:53 PM
So guys whatís your expectations for tournamentsí 1st day ,
Personally I would expect a win for AL-jalaa Syria against Zain-Jaordan by around 5-10 points .
For 2nd game I think it would be a win for AL-Hikmeh ĖLebanon.
Best luck for all

daniab
01-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Well it's a tough tournament,the teams which i think they will compete to win the cup: Al Jalaa (Syria),Zain(Jordan),Riyadi(Lebanon) and Mahram (Iran).
Also Sagesse team and Saba Batteri are good,maybe they will be the touchstone.
The most important thing that all the strong arabic faces are present like "Michel Maadenly","Fadi El khatib","Ismael Ahmad","Rony Fahed","Zaid El khass" and so many others.
For me,i think Riyadi will win the tournament with a scary roster "Fadi el khatib",Ismael Ahmad,Joe Vogel,Scotty Thurman,Tony Bland,Ali Mahmoud,Mazen Mneimneh.....
I wish a good luck for all the teams.

daniab
01-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Schedule of the tournament:http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3501

mohsena2631
01-16-2008, 10:37 PM
Schedule of the tournament:http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3501

thanks for Schedule
but 19 January is "Ashura" in Iran, very important day for us. I think iranian clubs will be forced organiziers to change this Schedule.

and about tournament , Mahram without problems can win the title , but now with problems . i dont know what they can.

Gold Digger
01-16-2008, 10:45 PM
No doubt Al-Riyadi has the biggest odds wining the title ,Fadi +Ismael+Vogel scary names .
But lets add some fun in this thread , let us post our day by day expectations , at the end of the tournament whoever has the must accurate expectorations on a wholesome basis , would be awarded some kind a title or something , how about that ? I posted mine earlier .

Gold Digger
01-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Mahram without problems can win the title , but now with problems . i dont know what they can.

hi mohsena, what are the problems ?

mohsena2631
01-16-2008, 11:13 PM
hi mohsena, what are the problems ?

hi my friend
they are tired, and have some injured players (like Sohrabnejad and Long). and one of mahram's best players, Samad Nikkhah (who controlled El-Khatib in FIBA-ASIA final) lost his brother.

but after all, mahram is defending champion!! and do not forget what happen in tokushima , iranian teams can do anything :D from first place to last place, all possible.

daniab
01-17-2008, 06:21 AM
No doubt Al-Riyadi has the biggest odds wining the title ,Fadi +Ismael+Vogel scary names .
But lets add some fun in this thread , let us post our day by day expectations , at the end of the tournament whoever has the must accurate expectorations on a wholesome basis , would be awarded some kind a title or something , how about that ? I posted mine earlier .
Yea,what about "Scores Guessing competition" ??
In the end of the day,the members who know the exact score will win 10 pts.
And who guess a result very close to the real one,will win 6 pts.At the end of the tournament,we will organized the answers and declare the winner(s).
What you say ??I'm waiting your answer Gold Digger.
Cheers.

Gold Digger
01-17-2008, 06:44 AM
hi daniab,
Lets go 4 it , but exact Scores Guessing is kind a hard conduct , after all its not football I say it would be fair to guess the expected points balance alongwith excepted winner , 5 pnts for who did the right winning team guessing additional 5 pnts for closest balance.
How about that .

daniab
01-17-2008, 06:44 AM
Sagesse's Roster:Micah Brand,Kevin Jonhsson,Kenny Saterfield,Rony Fahed,Sabah khoury,Joe Mansour,Robert Abou Dagher,Rony Abou Jaoude,David Derghyiyian,Joe Ghattas,Imad Saade,Yehia Sabra.
(Coach:Ninad Kerstic,Assistant coach:Joe Mjaeiss).

Riyadi's Roster:Joe Vogel,Ismael Ahmad,Tony Bland,Scotty Thurman,Ali Mahmoud,Ali Fakherddine,Hussein Tawbť,Mazen Mneimnť,Fadi El khatib,Mohamad Akkad,Mohamad Hijazi,Ramy Akiki,Mohamad Akkad.
(Coach:Fouad Abou Chakra,Assistant Coach: Dikran Kokojian).

Good luck Riyadi and Sagesse.

daniab
01-17-2008, 06:48 AM
hi daniab,
Lets go 4 it , but exact Scores Guessing is kind a hard conduct , after all its not football I say it would be fair to guess the expected points balance alongwith excepted winner , 5 pnts for who did the right winning team guessing additional 5 pnts for closest balance.
How about that .

Look,this idea is from Sagesse's forum.
- winner + exact margin: 10 pts
- winner + difference between the guess and the exact margin 5 pts or less: 6 pts
- winner + difference between the guess and exact margin between 6 and 10 pts: 3 pts
- winner + difference between the guess and exact margin more than 10 points: 1 pt
- wrong identity of the winner: 0 pt
It will be fair now,not ?

Gold Digger
01-17-2008, 06:56 AM
OK Go for it .

daniab
01-17-2008, 07:03 AM
OK Go for it .
Okey,now i will open a new thread special for the guessing competition and this thread will be for all updates concering Dubai tournament.

daniab
01-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Big names are amongest the imports who will take part with their teams in Dubai International tournament which will begin tomorrow and resumes until 26th of january, Most of them from the United States of America.

- Group A:
* UAE National Team (Al Boom Holding)
None
* Mahram (Sama Al Imarat real estate) - Iran (Titleholders)
Art Long (Center) - USA
Tony Madison (Point Guard) - USA
* Al Gezira (Aramisc) - Egypt
Jason Keep (Center) - USA
Maurice Watkins (Point Guard) - USA
* Al Ittihad Aleppo (Continental real estate) - Syria
Jay Joseph (Shooting Guard) - USA
Ian McVey (Power Forward) - USA
Ben Davis (Forward) - USA
* Sagesse Beirut (Plus real estate) - Lebanon
Micah Brand (Center) - USA
Kevin Johnson (Forward) - USA
Kenny Satterfield (Point Guard) - USA

- Group B:
* Al Ahli Dubai (Amlak Holding) - Hosts
Vincent Jones (Center) - USA
William Pippen (Center) - USA
Danny Johnson (Point Guard) - USA
* Zain 'ex-Fastlink' (Dubai Duty Free) - Jordan
Michael Fey (Center) - USA
Nate Johnson (Forward) - USA
Jonathan Jones (Center) - USA
* Sporting Al Riyadi Beirut (Steelfab)- Lebanon
Scotty Thurman (Forward) - USA
Tony Bland (Point Guard) - USA
Ismail Ahmed (Forward) - Egypt
* Saba Battery (Fly Emirates) - Iran
Makan Dioumassi (Point Guard) - France
Garth Joseph (Center) - Dominica
* Al Jalaa Aleppo (Dubai Land) - Syria (Runner-ups)
Chad Austin (Point Guard) - USA
Tommy Smith (Power Forward) - USA
Samaki Walker (Center) - USA

Samaki Walker is an EX NBA with Los Angeles Lakers,he's 32 years old.

investigator
01-18-2008, 08:27 AM
Guys,

Since I have none of the channels that would transmit the games is there any web site from where I could download (torrents) of the all games that will be played?

I'm really interested in the Asian basketball but rarely had an opportunity to actually watch it.

I appreciate your help!

daniab
01-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Guys,

Since I have none of the channels that would transmit the games is there any web site from where I could download (torrents) of the all games that will be played?

I'm really interested in the Asian basketball but rarely had an opportunity to actually watch it.

I appreciate your help!

Welcome Investigator.
Look i did a search about ur ask,but i didn't found any website will transmit the games,so i will try as i can to record the games,to post it here.

karim
01-18-2008, 03:49 PM
UAE NT 83 - Sagesse 80

Sagesse played horrible and their import center got injured but looks like a fixed game the REF gave UAE like 6 free throws in a row at the start of the 4th qrt and kenneth was called for an offensive foul at the end of the game....but that should be no excuse cuz Sagesse should have secured a win from the 1st 5 min of the game , if they cant beat UAE i dont know if they can compete with anyone in this tournament ....

mohsena2631
01-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Al-Jalaa 83 - Zain 59 !!

Maadanly was MVP. zain played very bad in deffence and maadanly does what he want.

Gold Digger
01-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Al-Jalaa 83 - Zain 59 !!

Maadanly was MVP. zain played very bad in deffence and maadanly does what he want.

Yes in a matter of fact Maadnley, as we expected did every thing MVP ,pest scorer 28 pnts , marvelous 8 assists ,10 rebounds, 3 block shots , 2 steals
Sounds like this tournament will be an important adding for his achievements.

High lead for Al-Jalaa in 3rd QRTR by 39 PNTs !! the game witnessed show moves and Ally-oops between Micho-tommy-samaki

X-NBA Samaki Walker scored 22,10 rebounds,3 block shots , 2 steals Tommy Smith scored 12.

Saadi
01-18-2008, 08:22 PM
congratulations Jalaa .
The Much Was Wonderful . .
Jalaa Will Get This Tournament . . .
thanx Golddigger . . .

karim
01-18-2008, 09:13 PM
riyadi have tony bland,scotty thurman,ismail ahmad 3 very strong imports and khatib,vogel and ali mahmoud the trio of the lebanon NT and khatib and vogel are considered 1st team asia now ...jalaa and saba are very strong but take a look at riyadis roster , their starting five is ali mahmoud,khatib,thurman,ismail and vogel.........thats really a scary lineup for any team to face they,ve got height,size,slashers,shooters and the best PG who can be organized on the floor and can control the assist to turnover ratio very well , cant wait for their game tomorrow .......my prediction is riyadi and jalaa in the final...saba will be right there with them but i predict they will finish 3rd and zain 4th , i woud,ve predicted a final between riyadi and saba if not for the death of Aidin Nikkah god bless his soul ...lets make a prediction of the top 4 and lets c who wins in the end even though each one is probably gonna favor his country to win the title :) my prediction is
1-Riyadi
2-Jalaa
3-Saba
4-Zain

daniab
01-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Congrats for the winners today,and good game for El Jalaa.
I'm waiting for El khatib vs Maadenly,it will be a great game.
Riyadi have many stars like Ismael Ahmad,El khatib,Thurman,vogel and too many others,same with Al jalaa.
So it will be nice game to watch.

Gold Digger
01-18-2008, 11:37 PM
You bet it will be a nice game , but I think that both coaches would prefer a long term tactics , if they happen to meet in semi or finals ,, thatíll be the WAW Game.

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 12:49 AM
riyadi have tony bland,scotty thurman,ismail ahmad 3 very strong imports and khatib,vogel and ali mahmoud the trio of the lebanon NT and khatib and vogel are considered 1st team asia now ...jalaa and saba are very strong but take a look at riyadis roster , their starting five is ali mahmoud,khatib,thurman,ismail and vogel.........thats really a scary lineup for any team to face they,ve got height,size,slashers,shooters and the best PG who can be organized on the floor and can control the assist to turnover ratio very well , cant wait for their game tomorrow .......my prediction is riyadi and jalaa in the final...saba will be right there with them but i predict they will finish 3rd and zain 4th , i woud,ve predicted a final between riyadi and saba if not for the death of Aidin Nikkah god bless his soul ...lets make a prediction of the top 4 and lets c who wins in the end even though each one is probably gonna favor his country to win the title :) my prediction is
1-Riyadi
2-Jalaa
3-Saba
4-Zain

A great deal of that is true , but since the tournament just began this night isnít it better to look at the game only three days from now instead of looking at al-riyadi rooster , anyway if you asked me yesterday I would tell you that this tournament is for Al-riyadi but after watching AL-Jalaa game this night my predictions are changed , mine are like this :

1- Jalaa-Syria
2- Riyadi-Lebanon
3- Ettehad-Syria
4- Mahram -Iran

investigator
01-19-2008, 06:08 AM
Welcome Investigator.
Look i did a search about ur ask,but i didn't found any website will transmit the games,so i will try as i can to record the games,to post it here.

Daniab...

Thank you! I really appreciate it! When will you post the games?

daniab
01-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Daniab...

Thank you! I really appreciate it! When will you post the games?
Today i will record some games and post it at midnight,hopefully.
Also you can go to www.jumptv.com and register to Future TV network to watch the games live on internet.

mohsena2631
01-19-2008, 11:37 AM
Mahram 105 - UAE NT 75

It was an easy match for titleholder MAHRAM.

they could win by +80 points. UAE NT is very weak but Mahram played without 3 injured players Samad NIKKHAH, Arthur LONG and Hamed SOHRABNEJAD. I saw Samad on bench but he did not play.

I think MVP was Aidin KABIR. also Tony MADSION played well. and Mehdi KAMRANI played very bad in 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters (he scored 17 points in 1st)

investigator
01-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Today i will record some games and post it at midnight,hopefully.
Also you can go to www.jumptv.com and register to Future TV network to watch the games live on internet.

Thank you! Waiting for your post.

zouz
01-19-2008, 12:15 PM
hey moshena...is the injured players gonna play later in the tournemant or no cause i want all the team 2 play riyadi with full power since they are gonna lose;) and because i don't wanna hear any excuses...but really this tournemant is very very beautiful and i'm really excited...it's much much better than the asian tournemant or the arab tournemant...good luck for all teams but i hope that sagesse bounces back...they have the potential to do it

daniab
01-19-2008, 12:23 PM
hey moshena...is the injured players gonna play later in the tournemant or no cause i want all the team 2 play riyadi with full power since they are gonna lose;) and because i don't wanna hear any excuses...but really this tournemant is very very beautiful and i'm really excited...it's much much better than the asian tournemant or the arab tournemant...good luck for all teams but i hope that sagesse bounces back...they have the potential to do it
Welcome back zouz.
Chta2nellak :D

zouz
01-19-2008, 12:25 PM
plz moshena can u give us the rosters of saba...btw about yesterday game between jalaa and zain it was really a funny game cause zain has 3 imports in the game with rashim wright and in the end they lost by a big margin...jalaa played really good but if zain had a better coach they could have done better bc maz trakh is not really a good coach and we saw him last year with bluestars...really he had so many good rosters but he didn't know how to use them and same thing is happening with zain...i think he shouldn't coach big teams...hard luck for zain but if they gonna continue 2 play like this they might even lose to al ahli and won't qualify for the quarter finals

zouz
01-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Welcome back zouz.
Chta2nellak :D
thx daniab sade2ni law manak mawjoud bhal site ma kenet 3refet akhbar lbasket...ur doing a really good job:D

assad06
01-19-2008, 01:39 PM
for michel madanly 1st day he scored 28 pts , 10 rebs , 8 assists, 3 blocks ,2 steal....... nd he was the mvp of the game .....

wat abt fadi 1st match daniab??????

btw can evry1 give us the rooster of a team 2 know all the team in a better way....

jalaa rooster was

4- sari papazian
5- tommy smith
6- micho madanly
7- ahmad es-haq
8- sharif el sharif
9- eduardo farhat
10- rami merjaneh
11- samaki walker
12- robert bashayani
13- marcello korrea
14- chad austin
15- wissam yaakoob

daniab
01-19-2008, 01:49 PM
I've been given the rosters of Sagesse and Riyadi already.

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Mahram 105 - UAE NT 75

It was an easy match for titleholder MAHRAM.

they could win by +80 points. UAE NT is very weak but Mahram played without 3 injured players Samad NIKKHAH, Arthur LONG and Hamed SOHRABNEJAD. I saw Samad on bench but he did not play.

I think MVP was Aidin KABIR. also Tony MADSION played well. and Mehdi KAMRANI played very bad in 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters (he scored 17 points in 1st)

Congratulations mohsena ,Good game for mahram , I think Mahdi Karamani did a good job scoring 33 pnts , also the way I see it his coach preferred not to but him under pressure for the 3rd & 4th QRTs for me there were a lot of new faces in the 4th QRT.

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Al-Jazeera ĖEgypt 80 Al-Ettehad ĖSyria 75

Very exiting close game from very begging to final second , I expect one of these teams in the semi finals , both teams did very well .

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 02:17 PM
In addition to the Al-Jalaa-Syria rooster ,Syrian Brazilian eili shwayri and Syrian Argentinean Daneil shaher , but I donít know which one will join the roster coz there is only one place left according to maximum team members allowed by organizers , shwari arrived yesterday to Dubai .

daniab
01-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Saba vs Riyadi 37-37 (end of 2nd quarter)

El khatib is on fire!

assad06
01-19-2008, 02:42 PM
In addition to the Al-Jalaa-Syria rooster ,Syrian Brazilian eili shwayri and Syrian Argentinean Daneil shaher , but I donít know which one will join the roster coz there is only one place left according to maximum team members allowed by organizers , shwari arrived yesterday to Dubai .

i dunno why they keep ahmad es-haq 4 this tournament... they can change him with both of daniel and andre

zouz
01-19-2008, 02:45 PM
ali mahmoud is just amazing...this is why we lost against iran in the final...he's a crucial player...imagine he made 5 off rebounds in front of a 217 cm player and i don't know how many 3's he scored...but whether we lost this game or not i'm sure we're gonna win all the remaining games cause scotty and fadi are new to the team and ismael is having a bad game(very unusual)

assad06
01-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Saba vs Riyadi 37-37 (end of 2nd quarter)

El khatib is on fire!

ya its a very nice game nd a very gd fadiiiii...

but let say the truth the 1st quarter he wasnt here,,
i think that the best players in the game till now r
fadi el khatib nd the #6 saba player plz give me his name thx

mohsena2631
01-19-2008, 02:48 PM
hey moshena...is the injured players gonna play later in the tournemant or no ?

possibly NO

plz moshena can u give us the rosters of saba

Saba's Roster:

4- Davit Momjian
5- Kamran Jamshidvand
6- Hamed Afagh
7- Mohammad Sistani
8- Makan Dioumassi
9- Aidin Nikkhah
10- Mohammedreza Eslami
11- Garth Joseph
12- Asghar Kardoost
13- Karam Ahmadian
14- Saeid Tabeshnia
15- Hamed Haddadi
16- Masoud Irani

Coach: Mehran Shahintab

and a question ? where is Dubai ? in Lebanon ? :D :D

assad06
01-19-2008, 02:49 PM
ali mahmoud is just amazing...this is why we lost against iran in the final...he's a crucial player...imagine he made 5 off rebounds in front of a 217 cm player and i don't know how many 3's he scored...but whether we lost this game or not i'm sure we're gonna win all the remaining games cause scotty and fadi are new to the team and ismael is having a bad game(very unusual)

he was really amazing in the 1st quarter... in the 2nd he did nothing

assad06
01-19-2008, 02:52 PM
possibly NO

Saba's Roster:

4- Davit Momjian
5- Kamran Jamshidvand
6- Hamed Afagh
7- Mohammad Sistani
8- Makan Dioumassi
9- Aidin Nikkhah
10- Mohammedreza Eslami
11- Garth Joseph
12- Asghar Kardoost
13- Karam Ahmadian
14- Saeid Tabeshnia
15- Hamed Haddadi
16- Masoud Irani

Coach: Mehran Shahintab

man hamed afagh is a amazing guard.... its the 1st time that i saw him playing with saba.... wen he came 2 saba

daniab
01-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Riyadi vs Saba 82-77 !!!
Congrats for Riyadi ;)

karim
01-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Riyadi beat asian champions Saba ...hopefully now with the firing of Hagop there is no more cheating from the qatar president of fiba and riyadi can participate in asia so we can finally bring back the asian championship to lebanon after 4 long yrs and 4 yrs of not having the best lebanese team participating cuz of the cheating and lying cuz by qatar and Hagop

zouz
01-19-2008, 03:45 PM
hey mohsena where is tehran:D:D...hard luck for saba and congratulation riyadi...riyadi is gonna get stronger and stronger in this tournemant

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Congratulations for Riyadi , Saba played well too ,Good game , Al-Khateeb did well too .

But Frankly after watching this game , I donít think riyadi will be able to win Al-Jalaa , anyway its too soon to judge , anything might happen, we will have to wait to see the outcomes.

mohsena2631
01-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Congratulations for Riyadi !

i think It is not bad ! after Aidin's death , after long season in iran and against a team with 3 imports and some lebanese stars and with home court ! adavantage and also with help of arab referees . saba lost by 3+2 points. saba have only 2 iran NT players and 2 imports.

and about iranians, only Hamed Afagh played in his real form. Haddadi didnot play well. and Makan is not back after his injury.

Congratulations for Riyadi but your team did not scared me ! Mahram without 3 injured players can beat them. Saba need a guard like Kamrani !

mohsena2631
01-19-2008, 04:22 PM
man hamed afagh is a amazing guard.... its the 1st time that i saw him playing with saba.... wen he came 2 saba

Hamed Afagh is the best 3 points shooter in iran. and he played always for Saba Battery ! you should saw him , because he played against Al-Jalaa in Asian Champions Cup Final and against Syria at Doha Asian Games.

and also he played in tokushima for out NT. of course he didnot help Iran to win the gold because he had family problems at that time.

zouz
01-19-2008, 04:34 PM

i think It is not bad ! after Aidin's death , after long season in iran and against a team with 3 imports and some lebanese stars and with home court ! adavantage and also with help of arab referees . saba lost by 3+2 points. saba have only 2 iran NT players and 2 imports.

and about iranians, only Hamed Afagh played in his real form. Haddadi didnot play well. and Makan is not back after his injury.

Congratulations for Riyadi but your team did not scared me ! Mahram without 3 injured players can beat them. Saba need a guard like Kamrani !

just as i expected when a team loses there must be some excuses...man if ismail ahmad played as he usually do we could have won by 10 to 15 points...and what's up with the arab referee thing...there were 2 foreign referees and 1 from uae...i don't know why when a team loses they put the blame on referees...about mahram i can assure u that if they meet riyadi gonna win by at least 5 or 7 points because by then the riyadi would have reached it's real potential...only time will tell but anyway good for all teams:D

daniab
01-19-2008, 04:35 PM

Sorry but ur post is full of bullshits.
First Riyadi was playing against a twin towers Hamed Hadadi (217 cm) and same for Garth(217 cm),riyadi focused on these 2 players to stop them which effect on the offensive side,its not easy to defend 2 players each one is 217 cm.
Second,the referee made mistakes for both sides.And to make something clear,Fadi el khatib Scotty thurman,and raymond played their first game with Riyadi this year.Also Riyadi have 2 inujured players:Omar El turk best 3pointers in lebanon and Ramy akiki a very good PG.
So stop these silly excuses,anyhow good game for both teams.
Btw what you mean by homecourt advantage ?

daniab
01-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Congratulations for Riyadi , Saba played well too ,Good game , Al-Khateeb did well too .

But Frankly after watching this game , I donít think riyadi will be able to win Al-Jalaa , anyway its too soon to judge , anything might happen, we will have to wait to see the outcomes.
Riyadi is not able to win Al-Jalaa ?? its the joke of the year.
Jalaa is an amazing team,no doubt about that,but its pitty to be sure like that ;)

daniab
01-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Are u serious here ??
Its in UAE.
United Arabic of Emirates.

zouz
01-19-2008, 05:07 PM
daniab every person here chears for his country team so it's ok...it's understandable...but i just wanna see mahram cause i didn't watch them 2day...it's seems from what our iranian friend said that they can beat riyadi with there reserve team:p...well we will see...this is what makes this tournament exciting:D...and about dubai and lebanon he was just jocking;) bc i was asking him maybe 2 much questions but anyway i thank him for answering me:D:D

mohsena2631
01-19-2008, 05:53 PM
hey mohsena where is tehran:D:D...

:D :D TEHRAN is the capital of IRAN and the largest city in Southwest Asia. :D :D ok?

Are u serious here ??
Its in UAE.
United Arabic of Emirates.

i know this ! i talk about lebanese supporters (and also syrian supporters) in stadium.

the referee made mistakes for both sides

in Iran .all fans , all coaches, and all players have allergy to arab referees in matches against arab teams. becuase they hurt our teams (not only in basketball)

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Riyadi is not able to win Al-Jalaa ?? its the joke of the year.
Jalaa is an amazing team,no doubt about that,but its pitty to be sure like that ;)

with all respect no , its not a joke , its not about cheering my country team , its about logical analysis , Al-riyadi can do better than that game escaping from a lost in final seconds by miracle , while saba playing with all the problems that we are aware of , and offcores if riyadi played in appliance of its roosters reputation and coach abo shaqras reputation he might be able to win Al-Jalaa nothing is impossible in the world of Basketball , but according to what we saw tonight ,, NO WAY.

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Al-Jalaa-Syria 98 Al-Ahli- UAE 80

al ahli played very well in the first and second QRTRs , semmed that the game was about a competition between x-jalaa center vencint Jones playing now for al-ahli and the recent center of al-jalaa tommy smith , both did a great job blocking each other and DUNKING , al jalaa lineup defers than the first game ,
X-NBA Samaki walker played only few minuets , Maadanly scored 35 pnts.also as usual MVP of game .

zouz
01-19-2008, 06:50 PM
with all respect no , its not a joke , its not about cheering my country team , its about logical analysis , Al-riyadi can do better than that game escaping from a lost in final seconds by miracle , while saba playing with all the problems that we are aware of , and offcores if riyadi played in appliance of its roosters reputation and coach abo shaqras reputation he might be able to win Al-Jalaa nothing is impossible in the world of Basketball , but according to what we saw tonight ,, NO WAY.
according to my analyses after watching jalaa game against al ahli i think no way jalaa gonna win against riyadi:p...plz don't tell me about the lineup...if tommy smith wasn't playing good samaki walker would have played more...both foreigners of jalaa played good so plz don't start making excuses:D:D...if jalaa plays like they do and coach charif lived to his reputation they may offer a challenge for riyadi nothing is impossible:p:p...well at least we'll see on tuesday(i think) how they r gonna play against saba;)

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 07:01 PM
according to my analyses after watching jalaa game against al ahli i think no way jalaa gonna win against riyadi:p...plz don't tell me about the lineup...if tommy smith wasn't playing good samaki walker would have played more...both foreigners of jalaa played good so plz don't start making excuses:D:D...if jalaa plays like they do and coach charif lived to his reputation they may offer a challenge for riyadi nothing is impossible:p:p...well at least we'll see on tuesday(i think) how they r gonna play against saba;)

Maybe your are right , even me 98 pnts score 18 pnts lead margin didn’t convince me , Jalaa should have done better.

investigator
01-19-2008, 10:20 PM
Is any of you guys going to post some links to download these games?

Thank you!

Gold Digger
01-19-2008, 10:51 PM

Thank you!

try this link , im not sure some friends in Germany are using it to follow games , guess its not of those v.downloading more likely to be real time watching.

http://www.el-khalifa.net/dubai-sport-tv.html

daniab
01-20-2008, 11:18 AM

Thank you!
I sent a msg to you,did you read it ?

daniab
01-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Logical analysis ?
Look i cant say that Jalaa is not a strong team,i cant say that Riyadi will win surely,i cant say that Micho is not a perfect player.....etc
But also you cant be sure like that,furthermore the tournament will be full of surprises,be sure! wait for Sagesse's come back,wait for Saba's come back,also dont underrate Zain,even they lost against El jalaa by a huge margin,but its early to judge.
Yesterday's game btw Riyadi vs Saba,Riyadi showed their minimal performance,their roster still under construction,i meant that El khatib played yesterday their first game with Riyadi,same for Scotty thurman and Raymond.
Dont forget that Saba have a twin towers under the basket,and that need a lot of works,efforts,big heart....with all these things,el khatib was able to penetrate on Garth and Hadadi and put them in foul troubles.

mohsena2631
01-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Mahram 95 - Al-Jazeera 90

Mahram played horrible and this match disappointed me.

Mahram have only 10 players ! and 8 of them can play. (SOHRABNEJAD and SAMAD are injury) my team have big big problem against tall teams !

mohsena2631
01-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Mahram's Roster:

4- Mehrad Atashi
5- Amir Rahimi
6- Kaveh Noor-Afza
7- Mehdi Kamrani
9- Aidin Kabir
10- Tony Madison
11- Hamed Sohrabnejad
14- Samad Nikkhah Bahrami
16- Hooman Rezaei
17- Mohmmadreza Dargahi

number 5, 6 and 17 are player of Mahram Junior team !
Arthur LONG have passport problem and he is still in Iran.
Samad Nikkhah and Hamed Sohrabnejad are injury.
2 reserve players (Kaveh Gharieh and Pooria Mahmoodi) did not go to Dubai.

Mahram just have 5 acceptable players! KAMRANI, MADISON, REZAEI, KABIR and ATASHI !! wow

Gold Digger
01-20-2008, 02:07 PM
Logical analysis ?
Look i cant say that Jalaa is not a strong team,i cant say that Riyadi will win surely,i cant say that Micho is not a perfect player.....etc
But also you cant be sure like that,furthermore the tournament will be full of surprises,be sure! wait for Sagesse's come back,wait for Saba's come back,also dont underrate Zain,even they lost against El jalaa by a huge margin,but its early to judge.
Yesterday's game btw Riyadi vs Saba,Riyadi showed their minimal performance,their roster still under construction,i meant that El khatib played yesterday their first game with Riyadi,same for Scotty thurman and Raymond.
Dont forget that Saba have a twin towers under the basket,and that need a lot of works,efforts,big heart....with all these things,el khatib was able to penetrate on Garth and Hadadi and put them in foul troubles.

Ok my friend , now you are talking more logic than ur previous post describing my opinion that Al-riyadi should do better than sabaís game if he care to win Al-Jalaa , as a joke of year !!! forgetting that Al-jalaa did already won al-riyadi in Dubai 18th tournament last year in Semi Finals ,,,, man Al-riyadi is seeking revenge maybe he can achieve it and maybe not in both cases the odds stands for both teams calculated logically with no JOCKES involved.

Iím travelling in business after 30 minutes , maybe coming back after a week or so , sad that I cant get into here during that time , the good news is that I might be able to attend al-jalaa vs al-riyadi game in court , hope every body over here OK and best luck for all teams .

daniab
01-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Ok my friend , now you are talking more logic than ur previous post describing my opinion that Al-riyadi should do better than saba’s game if he care to win Al-Jalaa , as a joke of year !!! forgetting that Al-jalaa did already won al-riyadi in Dubai 18th tournament last year in Semi Finals ,,,, man Al-riyadi is seeking revenge maybe he can achieve it and maybe not in both cases the odds stands for both teams calculated logically with no JOCKES involved.

I’m travelling in business after 30 minutes , maybe coming back after a week or so , sad that I cant get into here during that time , the good news is that I might be able to attend al-jalaa vs al-riyadi game in court , hope every body over here OK and best luck for all teams .

No man you misunderstood me.
You said that Riyadi cant win El Jalaa,if this what u meant,yes it is a joke.
About last year dubai's tournament,riyadi was missing lot of players,furthermore Vogel was injured and not in his shape.
Anyway we are fighting about an issue,few days we will get an answer about it.
Good luck in ur travel.

daniab
01-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Btw Gold Digger,i noticed in Jalaa that no scorer Other than Michel Maadenly.

daniab
01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Mahram's Roster:

4- Mehrad Atashi
5- Amir Rahimi
6- Kaveh Noor-Afza
7- Mehdi Kamrani
9- Aidin Kabir
10- Tony Madison
11- Hamed Sohrabnejad
14- Samad Nikkhah Bahrami
16- Hooman Rezaei
17- Mohmmadreza Daraki

number 5, 6 and 17 are player of Mahram Junior team !
Arthur LONG have passport problem and he is still in Iran.
Samad Nikkhah and Hamed Sohrabnejad are injury.
2 reserve players (Kaveh Gharieh and Pooria Mahmoodi) did not go to Dubai.

Mahram just have 5 acceptable players! KAMRANI, MADISON, REZAEI, KABIR and ATASHI !! wow
Why you are making excuses already???:D :D
Did u lost the hope in winning the tournament as last year ?:rolleyes:

karim
01-20-2008, 03:27 PM
fixed game for zain against riyadi...riyadi being called for touch fouls and zain r pushing us with no calls ...nthg else to say...anyway it has to be a fixed game when we lose against jordan no affense :)

daniab
01-20-2008, 03:48 PM
To be honest Zain played a good game,only Fadi el khatib was playing well,The rest were unlucky.
Anyway hard luck to riyadi,its a long way.

zouz
01-20-2008, 04:45 PM
khalas we lost...nchalla next time we'll play better bass ismael and scotty are zero in this tournament...i mean scotty killed us by his attempts on 3 points...he shot maybe 20 and he scored 2 or 3...he killed us...same for ismael who's used 2 do triple double but now he's not playing at all...i don't know what's happening...i'm really disappointed...i never expected them 2 be like this

daniab
01-20-2008, 05:03 PM
khalas we lost...nchalla next time we'll play better bass ismael and scotty are zero in this tournament...i mean scotty killed us by his attempts on 3 points...he shot maybe 20 and he scored 2 or 3...he killed us...same for ismael who's used 2 do triple double but now he's not playing at all...i don't know what's happening...i'm really disappointed...i never expected them 2 be like this
Well Ismael is being too slow,Scotty 50/50,El khatib really he is playing a great games with 24 pts in the 1st game and around 28 pts today,Ali mahmoud 5/7 3pts.
Good that we lost today not in the final games,good that we lost to solved the problems soon.
Riyadi need more chemistry and i'm sure Coach Fouad Abou Chakra will work on it.
Belive me zouz,Riyadi will back stronger than anytime,believe me !Did u remember when Riyadi lost a game against Fastlink-Zain in the 2nd round (Arab champ) than we won them in the final game???

zouz
01-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Well Ismael is being too slow,Scotty 50/50,El khatib really he is playing a great games with 24 pts in the 1st game and around 28 pts today,Ali mahmoud 5/7 3pts.
Good that we lost today not in the final games,good that we lost to solved the problems soon.
Riyadi need more chemistry and i'm sure Coach Fouad Abou Chakra will work on it.
Belive me zouz,Riyadi will back stronger than anytime,believe me !Did u remember when Riyadi lost a game against Fastlink-Zain in the 2nd round (Arab champ) than we won them in the final game???
yeah i remember and i'm not saying that we won't bounce back bass 2day's game really pissed me off and specially rashim wright...his luck killed me...nchallah next time we'll get our revenge and win this tournament...btw who won between sagesse and ittihad

mohsena2631
01-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Why you are making excuses already???:D :D
Did u lost the hope in winning the tournament as last year ?:rolleyes:

no need to excuse ! its a friendly tournament.

and we (iranians) will never lose our hope even against USA dream team.

zouz
01-20-2008, 06:27 PM
sagesse 87 ittihad 78

:D:D:D:D great and nice comeback

daniab
01-20-2008, 06:30 PM
sagesse 87 ittihad 78

Oh shit :S why you wrote the result now :( :p
I'm waiting for midnight to watch the game on FTV.
Bass yalla its good that sagesse won the game and showed that Sagesse still can beat teams outside lebanon.
Well done Sagesse.

zouz
01-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Oh shit :S why you wrote the result now :( :p
I'm waiting for midnight to watch the game on FTV.
Bass yalla its good that sagesse won the game and showed that Sagesse still can beat teams outside lebanon.
Well done Sagesse.
hehe sorry...my fault:D

daniab
01-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Not a problem Zouz :D
More infos about the results check:http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3501

daniab
01-21-2008, 10:01 AM
sagesse 87 ittihad 78

Rony Fahed was the best with 22 pts,10 rebs and too many assists.
Micah Brand 22 pts,sabah khoury 20 pts.

zouz
01-21-2008, 11:50 AM
riyadi 99 ahli 83
as usual bad game by riyadi but good sign for riyadi is that ismael is getting better...hope scotty starts shooting better

karim
01-21-2008, 01:25 PM
isnt the riyadi-ahli game at 5 on future tv :confused: ?

mohsena2631
01-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Saba Battery 89 - Zain 68
Knock down !

good match for Asian Champion.also good for Makan Diuomassi, Garth Joseph and Hamed Haddadi.but Afagh played lower than first day.

zouz
01-21-2008, 03:13 PM
isnt the riyadi-ahli game at 5 on future tv :confused: ?
it's recorded

mohsena2631
01-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Mahram 90 - Ittihad 76

Mahram still play bad , but still win.

at last, Samad played in this match, he did not play in his form, but it is not bad for him after death of his brother and his injury.

daniab
01-21-2008, 05:12 PM
As usual El khatib is the best with 33pts.7rebs,5assists.
Congrats for Riyadi.

zouz
01-21-2008, 05:36 PM
sagesse 71 gezira 66
:D:D:D:D sagesse is playing great

daniab
01-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Sagesse vs Jazira(Egypt) 71-66

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sagesse back on track.:D

assad06
01-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Sagesse vs Jazira(Egypt) 71-66

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sagesse back on track.:D

man is it true that jalaa vs riyadi is at 5 instead of 7 (in beirouth nd damascus time) ??????

daniab
01-21-2008, 07:03 PM
man is it true that jalaa vs riyadi is at 5 instead of 7 (in beirouth nd damascus time) ??????
Yea man the game 2morrow is at 5.

daniab
01-22-2008, 06:53 AM
Sagesse) # Day 5 games schedule (UAE time +4
* Group B:

Al Riyadi (LEB) 99 - Al Ahli (UAE) 83
- MVP: Ali Mahmoud (Al Riyadi)

Saba Battery (IRI) 89 - Zain (JOR) 68
- MVP: Makan Dioumassi (Saba)

* Group A:

Mahram (IRI) 90 - Al Ittihad Aleppo (SYR) 76
- MVP: Toni Madison (Mahram)

Sagesse (LEB) 71 - Gezira (EGY) 66
- MVP: Rony Fahed (182-G-81, agency: Pro Management Agency) (Sagesse)

mohsena2631
01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Saba Battery 97 - Al-Ahli 80

Saba Battery played with reserves (+ Makan Dioumassi) and won an easy match. i think MVP was Karam Ahmadian (EX Iran NT Captain)

zouz
01-22-2008, 01:49 PM
riyadi vs jalaa will be one cracking game...walla i wish i was in the stand...maybe next year when i finish my studies

daniab
01-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Riyadi vs El Jalaa 93-85

El khatib gave El Maadanly some basketball lessons ;)

Khatib(36pts) vs Maadenly(22pts)

assad06
01-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Riyadi vs El Jalaa 93-85

El khatib gave El Maadanly some basketball lessons ;)

Khatib(36pts) vs Maadenly(22pts)

its not that riyadi played better than us it mean that el khatib gave a lesson 2 madanly,,,we werent lucky 2day, our problem 2day was the rebounds and foul troubles and THE COACH.... anyway mabrook lal riyadi.. hard luck 2 al jalaa

zouz
01-22-2008, 04:58 PM
ismael played great 2day...if he had played like this in the previous games it would have been a different story...scotty is getting better and is not shooting recklessly...i hope he gets better...if he does riyadi will become unstoppable...anyway hardluck for jalaa...i think they're gonna lose 2morow against saba bc 2days game consumed a lot of energy of jalaa players and saba 2day they played with there reserve team...it will be extremly difficult for them

assad06
01-22-2008, 05:02 PM
ismael played great 2day...if he had played like this in the previous games it would have been a different story...scotty is getting better and is not shooting recklessly...i hope he gets better...if he does riyadi will become unstoppable...anyway hardluck for jalaa...i think they're gonna lose 2morow against saba bc 2days game consumed a lot of energy of jalaa players and saba 2day they played with there reserve team...it will be extremly difficult for them

its not wrong! that wat i think 2 ...but the important is the 2nd round coz we r already qualified....

daniab
01-22-2008, 05:06 PM
its not that riyadi played better than us it mean that el khatib gave a lesson 2 madanly,,,we werent lucky 2day, our problem 2day was the rebounds and foul troubles and THE COACH.... anyway mabrook lal riyadi.. hard luck 2 al jalaa
I was just kidding bro,i didn't mean it i swear !!
Jalaa got rebounds more than Riyadi,Samaki was dominating inside,the difference was in 1 player,El khatib.He is the only player who could penetrate and scored pts in face of Samaki.

assad06
01-22-2008, 05:09 PM
I was just kidding bro,i didn't mean it i swear !!
Jalaa got rebounds more than Riyadi,Samaki was dominating inside,the difference was in 1 player,El khatib.He is the only player who could penetrate and scored pts in face of Samaki.

its ok... anyway mabrook... the next match is 4 us ;) like last year....lol

daniab
01-22-2008, 05:16 PM
its ok... anyway mabrook... the next match is 4 us ;) like last year....lol
hehe yea that's right.
Last year we beat u in the first round than we lost in the semi finals.:D :D
But this year,the situation is changed and Riyadi is better by 100 times than last year.:rolleyes:

daniab
01-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Btw Ittihad Aleppo vs UAE NT 61-67. (Still 1 quarter)
Ittihad didn't performed well this year,they lost all their games.

assad06
01-22-2008, 05:22 PM
hehe yea that's right.
Last year we beat u in the first round than we lost in the semi finals.:D :D
But this year,the situation is changed and Riyadi is better by 100 times than last year.:rolleyes:
ya they r much better... but i suppose the game were closer if our coach (b4 tommy s 5 fouls) let samaki defend on fadi and tommy stay under the basket and micho on ali mahmood and eduardo on scotty,, but its ok the title is more inportant than the match...great game anyway....

assad06
01-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Btw Ittihad Aleppo vs UAE NT 61-67. (Still 1 quarter)
Ittihad didn't performed well this year,they lost all their games.

were is it diffused???

daniab
01-22-2008, 05:37 PM
were is it diffused???
On Dubai Sport TV.

assad06
01-22-2008, 05:48 PM
On Dubai Sport TV.
wats the final score?

daniab
01-22-2008, 05:50 PM
UAE NT vs Ittihad Aleppo 92-86

Final result !

assad06
01-22-2008, 06:00 PM
UAE NT vs Ittihad Aleppo 92-86

Final result !

will the future tv rediffuse it @ 12??????

BOOSTRAP
01-22-2008, 06:49 PM
will the future tv rediffuse it @ 12??????
NO IT IS GOING TO PUT AGAIN RIYADI VS AL JALAA @12

BOOSTRAP
01-22-2008, 06:52 PM
So Now After Uae National Team Won Against El Ittihad El Halabi He Qualified And El Ittihad Is Out???

zouz
01-22-2008, 06:56 PM
now if sagesse loses 2morow and gezira wins uae by more than 8 points it will be
1-mahram
2-gezira(+3)
3-sagesse(+2)
4-uae(-5)

the +- is head 2 head between the 3 teams

now if gezira wins between 4 and 8 points
1-mahram
2-sagesse
3-gezira
4-uae

if gezira wins by 3 or less
1-mahram
2-sagesse
3-uae
4-gezira

if uae wins
1-mahram
2-uae
3-sagesse
4-gezira

daniab
01-22-2008, 07:12 PM
So Now After Uae National Team Won Against El Ittihad El Halabi He Qualified And El Ittihad Is Out???
Yes El Ittihad is out after 4 losses.
And Sagesse,Mahram,Jazira and UAE NT qualified for the 2nd round.
I hope Sagesse will win 2morrow to assure that they still one of the dangerous teams.

Standings after 5 days:http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3501&stage=1

assad06
01-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Yes El Ittihad is out after 4 losses.
And Sagesse,Mahram,Jazira and UAE NT qualified for the 2nd round.
I hope Sagesse will win 2morrow to assure that they still one of the dangerous teams.

Standings after 5 days:http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3501&stage=1

whos playing 2 day

daniab
01-23-2008, 08:02 AM
whos playing 2 day
http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3501

daniab
01-23-2008, 08:13 AM
Saba Battery (IRI) 97 - Al Ahli (UAE) 80

Al Riyadi (LEB) 93 - Al Jalaa Aleppo (SYR) 85
- MVP: Fadi El Khatib (197-F-79)(Al Riyadi)

* Group A:
UAE NT 92 - Al Ittihad Aleppo (SYR) 86
- MVP: Ibrahim Khalfan (UAE)

assad06
01-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Saba Battery (IRI) 97 - Al Ahli (UAE) 80

Al Riyadi (LEB) 93 - Al Jalaa Aleppo (SYR) 85
- MVP: Fadi El Khatib (197-F-79)(Al Riyadi)

* Group A:
UAE NT 92 - Al Ittihad Aleppo (SYR) 86
- MVP: Ibrahim Khalfan (UAE)

how do u nows whos da mvp they dont show us!!

mohsena2631
01-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Sagesse 85 - Mahram 83

congrats for sagesse
Mahram still played horrible, and this time we lost in last second!

who is Mahram number 13 ?????????? I never saw him !
he scored 0 (if im not wrong) and this weak player killed us.

and also bad match for Samad, but he need some match like this to recovery.

i hope for Saba to beat Jalaa , beacuase i donot want iranian derby in quarterfinal !!

assad06
01-23-2008, 04:26 PM
jalaa vs saba isnt diffused !!!??!?!?!?! WTF!!

mohsena2631
01-23-2008, 04:42 PM

NNOO!!

http://www.dubaisports.ae/schedule.asp?lang=ar&PrgDay=Wednesday&ChannelID=2

DubaiSport rediffuse it on 22:45 (Iran time) !

assad06
01-23-2008, 04:49 PM
NNOO!!

http://www.dubaisports.ae/schedule.asp?lang=ar&PrgDay=Wednesday&ChannelID=2

DubaiSport rediffuse it on 22:45 (Iran time) !
ya i just read it but thx anyway:cool:
4 all syrian and lebanese guys here its @ 21.15 (in beirouth and damascus time)

daniab
01-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Sagesse 85 - Mahram 83

congrats for sagesse
Mahram still played horrible, and this time we lost in last second!

who is Mahram number 13 ?????????? I never saw him !
he scored 0 (if im not wrong) and this weak player killed us.

and also bad match for Samad, but he need some match like this to recovery.

i hope for Saba to beat Jalaa , beacuase i donot want iranian derby in quarterfinal !!
Congrats for Sagesse :rolleyes:
What a game !!!
The lebanese teams lead both groups :D :D

BOOSTRAP
01-23-2008, 05:27 PM
YOU CAN WATCH IT AT MIDNIGHT AT FUTURE TV

assad06
01-23-2008, 05:33 PM
YOU CAN WATCH IT AT MIDNIGHT AT FUTURE TV

its ok it will be diffused at 9:15 on dubai sport 2

YAROUNI10
01-23-2008, 05:47 PM
The lebanese teams lead both groups :D :D

but thats a bad thing , that way we can't have 2 lebanese in the final because they will meet in the semi final if both win their next game !!!

YAROUNI10
01-23-2008, 05:49 PM
mabrouk for sagesse they showed alot of heart
and sabah was just amazing does anyone have his satts for the game?

zouz
01-23-2008, 05:56 PM
but thats a bad thing , that way we can't have 2 lebanese in the final because they will meet in the semi final if both win their next game !!!
how come 2 teams who topped there group meet in the semi final...ur wrong man...the first against the 4th then if the first wins will meet the second in the other group in the semi final(if the 2nd wins against the 3rd)

daniab
01-23-2008, 05:59 PM
No its not true Yarouni.
Sagesse will meet Fastlink-Zain in the eight finals than they will meet in the semis the winner btw (3rd Group A vs 2nd Group B) i think.

YAROUNI10
01-23-2008, 06:02 PM
hope u guys are right , i would hate to see 2 lebanese teams in the semi and not in the final

daniab
01-23-2008, 06:03 PM
mabrouk for sagesse they showed alot of heart
and sabah was just amazing does anyone have his satts for the game?
He scored around 26 pts and 7 assists,i will kill myself if he wasn't named the MVP of the game.
The 3pts scored by Sabah "buzzer beater" was excellent,i hope he will continue this nice performance.

mohsena2631
01-23-2008, 06:09 PM
NO !
Jalaa 92 - Saba 80

worst day for Iran's basketball,
and now ! Mahram-Saba in quarterfinal!

daniab
01-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Standings for both groups after the end of the first round:
Group A:
1-Sagesse 3/4
2-Mahram 3/4
3-Jazira 2/4
4-UAE NT 2/4
5-Ittihad(Syria) 0/4

Group B:
1-Riyadi 3/4
2-Jalaa 3/4
3-Saba 2/4
4-Zain 2/4
5-El Ahli 0/4

Quarter Finals games:
Sagesse vs Zain
Mahram vs Saba ( an iranian derby)
Jalaa vs Jazira
UAE NT vs Riyadi

assad06
01-23-2008, 06:42 PM
NO !
Jalaa 92 - Saba 80

worst day for Iran's basketball,
and now ! Mahram-Saba in quarterfinal!
thnx 4 the score but why it isnt diffused????

mohsena2631
01-23-2008, 10:30 PM
wow
both iranian clubs lost in last quarter !

i still dont know mahram's number 13 !!! this Serbian player never played in Iran for Mahram ! i never seen him before and i dont know his name ! he played 30 or 35 mins and scored 0 !! he killed Mahram alone !

and Saba ! they played against a good team but Saba have a complete roster in this tournament (ofcourse without AIDIN) and they must play much much better! today they played lazy. but they are always dangerous after defeat.

Tehran's derby in Dubai is very bad for me and Mahram's fan. because complete Saba will destroyed incomplete Mahram for revenge and this victory help them in possible superleague final !

Dubai tournament is completele worng for Mahram ! we must not compete without our big mans!

assad06
01-24-2008, 06:39 AM
the game r 2day or tomorow??

daniab
01-24-2008, 06:46 AM
the game r 2day or tomorow??
Today.

assad06
01-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Today.
thnx daniab

daniab
01-24-2008, 07:44 AM
Group B:
Zain (JOR) 93 - Al Ahli (UAE) 77
- MVP: William Pippen (Al Ahli)

Al Jalaa (SYR) 92 - Saba Battery (IRI) 80
- MVP: Samaki Walker (Al Jalaa)

* Group B:
Gezira (EGY) 74 - UAE NT 72
- MVP: Rashed Naser (UAE)

Sagesse (LEB) 85 - Mahram (IRI) 83
- MVP: Sabah Khoury (196-G-82) (Sagesse) 'Buzzer 3pts beater in the last second'

Quarter Finals games schedule UAE Time (+4 GMT):
- Thursday 24/1:
15:00 Mahram (IRI) - Saba Battery (IRI)
17:00 Zain (JOR) - Sagesse (LEB)
19:00 Al Riyadi (LEB) - UAE NT
21:00 Al Jalaa (SYR) - Gezira (EGY)

mohsena2631
01-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Saba Battery 100 - Mahram 64

no surprise ! Batteries crashed Mahram !

Hamed Afagh marked Kamrani very well, and Garth played unstoppable.

this match was very hard for Samad, he played against Aidin's team, team of his brother. always Aidin marked Samad and Samad marked Aidin, but today ... , god bless his soul. we will never forget him and his memories.

assad06
01-24-2008, 12:10 PM
Saba Battery 100 - Mahram 64

no surprise ! Batteries crashed Mahram !

Hamed Afagh marked Kamrani very well, and Garth played unstoppable.

this match was very hard for Samad, he played against Aidin's team, team of his brother. always Aidin marked Samad and Samad marked Aidin, but today ... , god bless his soul. we will never forget him and his memories.

R.I.P............im sorry 4 u and i dont mean it but im so happy that mahram is out because the won us last year in this competition!

Abu Waseem
01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Zain (JOR) 93 - Al Ahli (UAE) 77
- MVP: William Pippen (Al Ahli)

Gezira (EGY) 74 - UAE NT 72
- MVP: Rashed Naser (UAE)

Don't u think guys that whenver ther is an Emarties team they got the MVP? even when they loose....!!!!!!!!!!!

daniab
01-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Don't u think guys that whenver ther is an Emarties team they got the MVP? even when they loose....!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea that's absolutely right.
But honestly,UAE NT is progressing a lot.

Riyadi is winning UAE by 25 pts,end of 2nd quarter.
Riyadi played only the first quarter with khatib,Thurman,Vogel ismael and Ali Mahmoud.The 2nd quarter,Coach Fouad started the quarter with the bench players.Riyadi have a big game 2morrow against Saba in the semis.

BOOSTRAP
01-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Hard Luck To Saggesse !!:(

daniab
01-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Jalaa vs Jazira 49-52
End of 2nd quarter !

zouz
01-24-2008, 05:13 PM
hardluck for sagesse but they played really well in this tournemant...if they had one good scorer in the team they could have done better in this tournament but i'm happy cause this year the lebanese championship looks great with champville,moutahed bluestars and sagesse...maybe riyadi will loose some games this year
btw i'm with moutahed this year since i'm from tripoli and i have a friend playing in the team...he's a good 3 pointer...he played great against bluestars and scored 4 3 points in the last quarter

daniab
01-24-2008, 05:31 PM
hardluck for sagesse but they played really well in this tournemant...if they had one good scorer in the team they could have done better in this tournament but i'm happy cause this year the lebanese championship looks great with champville,moutahed bluestars and sagesse...maybe riyadi will loose some games this year
btw i'm with moutahed this year since i'm from tripoli and i have a friend playing in the team...he's a good 3 pointer...he played great against bluestars and scored 4 3 points in the last quarter
Mohamad Akari ? :D
He played well last week,he served the team a lot in winning the game.

Jalaa vs Jazira 74-64

assad06
01-24-2008, 07:11 PM
hey daniab,
we now that 2morow semis r
jalaa vs zain
riyadi vs saba

2morow games r at 5 and 7 ... so wich 1 is @ 5 and wich 1 is @ 7 ???????

BOOSTRAP
01-24-2008, 07:54 PM
RIYADI VS SABA IS AT 5 IN BEIRUT TIME

daniab
01-24-2008, 07:58 PM
hey daniab,
we now that 2morow semis r
jalaa vs zain
riyadi vs saba

You got the anwer from Boostrap about Riyadi's game,Jalaa game will take place at 7 beirut time.
I hope Riyadi will meet Jalaa in the finals,i admit that both teams are playing well and deserve to be in the finals,as for Saba i didn't like their style of playing with all due respect,Zain also is a good team but i doubt they can win Al Jalaa.

zouz
01-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Mohamad Akari ? :D
He played well last week,he served the team a lot in winning the game.

yep that's him...we're in the same university...i also know mohamad jaber...he's a close friend of mhmad akkari

daniab
01-24-2008, 09:12 PM
yep that's him...we're in the same university...i also know mohamad jaber...he's a close friend of mhmad akkari
Well,let's start a discussion about the lebanese teams and their chances to win the league,specially that Mouttahed gain a new player " Brian Bchara".
Zouz,plz update us about Mouttahed situation.Their players,their chances,their new.We must show some importance to the lebanese league.
Have a nice day !:)

mohsena2631
01-24-2008, 09:47 PM
,as for Saba i didn't like their style of playing with all due respect.

but they love their style ! because they won Iran superleague, Waba championship and Asia Champions Cup last year with their iranian style !

their style is a winning style

daniab
01-25-2008, 07:25 AM
but they love their style ! because they won Iran superleague, Waba championship and Asia Champions Cup last year with their iranian style !

their style is a winning style
No offense bro,i didnt say that Saba or the iranian players are not good,i said that Saba's roster is boring with a twin towers Hadadi and Garth joseph under the basket.
Second,last year the iranians clubs dominated most of the tournaments,i cant denied that,but this year the lebanese champion "Riyadi" is present unlike the former year,so i think that riyadi will change the situation.

zouz
01-25-2008, 07:52 AM
Well,let's start a discussion about the lebanese teams and their chances to win the league,specially that Mouttahed gain a new player " Brian Bchara".
Zouz,plz update us about Mouttahed situation.Their players,their chances,their new.We must show some importance to the lebanese league.
Have a nice day !:)
maybe i'm gonna watch the match between champville and moutahed in the stadium...if this happens i'm gonna upload some pictures of the game

daniab
01-25-2008, 08:13 AM
maybe i'm gonna watch the match between champville and moutahed in the stadium...if this happens i'm gonna upload some pictures of the game
that's good.I will upload some pics for Champville vs Faytroun.The stadium was almost full of fans.

assad06
01-25-2008, 12:24 PM
wich channel will diffuse jalaa vs zain game
i know that its on dubai sport 2 but some people r saying that its on the dubai 1... so wich 1 will diffuse it guys?

daniab
01-25-2008, 02:20 PM
Riyadi vs Saba 36-14 :D :D

End of 1st quarter
its raining 3pts shots from Riyadi 7/9 3pts.

daniab
01-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Riyadi vs Saba 55-37 !!
end of 2nd quarter !!

Riyadi are playing good,offensively and deffensively.Hope we will continue like that until the last second.:rolleyes:

daniab
01-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Riyadi vs Saba 95-89 !!!

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-0 against the iranian teams in one tournament :D

Yalla i'm waiting for Mohsena's excuses regarding the referees as usual :D

karim
01-25-2008, 03:53 PM
riyadi down saba the strong asian champs and now we know whos the best in asia and why they are not allowed to participate in asia for the last 3 years :) fouad abou chacra and ali mahmoud want jalaa in the final , maybe because jalaa beat us last year in the semis(riyadi,s only tournament which they didnt win in 4 years) other than that riyadi have won 20 of the last 21 competitions locally and internationly...jalaa,s turn comes 2morrow and as i predicted in the beginning of this thread the ranking would be
1st riyadi,2nd jalaa,3rd saba and 4th zain...

mohsena2631
01-25-2008, 04:05 PM
big gift from referees to lebanese people ! no doubt, completely gift

well done saba, they played with big heart in last 3 quarters. well done Haddadi.

no problem, it is a friendly tournament, we won it last year, and i hope iranian teams never compete in this competition and another arabic competitions again.

for the match, Riyadi played extraordinary is first 5 mins and egyptian Ismail scored phenomenal. Saba lost their best forward (AIDIN) and others cannot defend well.

i hope saba do not play tomorrow.

daniab
01-25-2008, 04:12 PM
big gift from referees to lebanese people ! no doubt, completely gift

well done saba, they played with big heart in last 3 quarters. well done Haddadi.

no problem, it is a friendly tournament, we won it last year, and i hope iranian teams never compete in this competition and another arabic competitions again.

for the match, Riyadi played extraordinary is first 5 mins and egyptian Ismail scored phenomenal. Saba lost their best forward (AIDIN) and others cannot defend well.

i hope saba do not play tomorrow.
hehe i was looking for these excuses as usual.Last year you won it,the arabic referees were fair with you right ? :D
This year,you lost so the arabic referees are unfair with you.Btw dude,the essentiel referee was from Turkey and the other one is from Lithuania.
So correct your infos than come and start bashing the referees and the arabic tournaments.
Hard luck.
Also Riyadi lost their best 3 pointer Omar el Turk.Aidin death(R.I.P) is not an excuse for this loss.

daniab
01-25-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope Mohsena,a time you will say congrats as i said for Iran when we lost against u in the finals last year !:)
I saw only Dioumassi playing with a big heart,i donno where u have seen the iranian players playing with a big heart :D

mohsena2631
01-25-2008, 05:24 PM
This year,you lost so the arabic referees are unfair with you.Btw dude,the essentiel referee was from Turkey

I hope Mohsena,a time you will say congrats as i said for Iran when we lost against u in the finals last year !:)
I saw only Dioumassi playing with a big heart,i donno where u have seen the iranian players playing with a big heart :D

i know him, he is turkish, but he took his wages from arabic hands !

and about hearts, i talk about team not player. Saba played with big heart. but iranians always play with their hearts, because we never use players, who can not speak persian .

ok ! always congrats for winners (read it (http://forums.interbasket.net/showpost.php?p=139470&postcount=136)) and now congrats for referees.

i do not want to fight, this tournament was finished for me and i hope iranian teams never compete in this competetion. we have important jobs to do.

zouz
01-25-2008, 06:10 PM

and about hearts, i talk about team not player. Saba played with big heart. but iranians always play with their hearts, because we never use players, who can not speak persian .

ok ! always congrats for winners (read it (http://forums.interbasket.net/showpost.php?p=139470&postcount=136)) and now congrats for referees.

i do not want to fight, this tournament was finished for me and i hope iranian teams never compete in this competetion. we have important jobs to do.
man what's wrong with you...the iranian team always give taste to any tournament they participate in...hardluck for them but we shouldn't always blame the referees...blame the coach of saba bc he took a technical foul when his team was closing the gap...we'll see u in the asian cup

daniab
01-25-2008, 06:13 PM

For me,it was just a lucky day for iran when they won Lebanon.All the facts showed who's better lebanon or Iran.I dont want to go into how much iran is using money in their league and that's a right for them.While the lebanese are facing bad days,and today a huge explosion which many innocent ppl died.With all these problems,Lebanon still alive and we still have a hope that some day lebanon will go to the asian champ with a COACH before months not before weeks !!!
My msg is that all the referees could made mistakes so not everytime u loose,u start attacking the referees,no a little respect for the Lebanese team ???
We will see in the coming tournaments like Asia cup !!!!

daniab
01-25-2008, 06:17 PM
man what's wrong with you...the iranian team always give taste to any tournament they participate in...hardluck for them but we shouldn't always blame the referees...blame the coach of saba bc he took a technical foul when his team was closing the gap...we'll see u in the asian cup
Mohsena started his posts with blaming the arab referees when today the referees were from Europe.

come on man!!!
The Organizers are from UAE not Lebanon !

YAROUNI10
01-25-2008, 06:22 PM
mabrouk for riyadi and we want revange from zain
yalla ya tiger yalla riyadi
pay back is a b!tch ;)

and mohsena2631 please man stop it with the exucese the lebanese teams are much better the iranian and it's just the last couple years that you guys started to win over us !

daniab
01-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Final game:
Riyadi vs Zain

Hard luck to Jalaa,i was expected a final btw Jalaa vs Riyadi.
But seem that Zain woke up after a huge loss against the same team Al Jalaa by 22 pts in the first round.
Today they made the revenge 82-70.

karim
01-25-2008, 06:44 PM
mohesena,s blaming on the referees is an excuse but the referees clearly gave the game to zain a few days ago wen zain beat riyadi ....if the referees dont go wiith zain this time , riyadi should have no problem beating them 2morrow, they just beat the asian champs and the 2nd best team in this tournament(riyadi ofcourse the number one team :) )

daniab
01-25-2008, 06:49 PM
mohesena,s blaming on the referees is an excuse but the referees clearly gave the game to zain a few days ago wen zain beat riyadi ....if the referees dont go wiith zain this time , riyadi should have no problem beating them 2morrow, they just beat the asian champs and the 2nd best team in this tournament(riyadi ofcourse the number one team :) )
What is gone is gone.
We must focus on the game 2morrow,El khatib is playing pretty well as for Ismael Ahmad who is getting better after a low start.Ali Mahmoud is doing everything in the court,without forgetting Scotty thurman and Joe Vogel.
I wish a best of luck for Riyadi !!!
Back with Gold guys ;)

BOOSTRAP
01-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Joe Vogel Is Terrible. He Is The One That Made Riyadi Lose Their 20 Points Lead......i Am Afraid On Our National Team

Btw Is Fadi Going To Play With The National Team? Or He Is Still On His Decision To Quit Playing With The National Team?

daniab
01-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Joe Vogel Is Terrible. He Is The One That Made Riyadi Lose Their 20 Points Lead......i Am Afraid On Our National Team

Btw Is Fadi Going To Play With The National Team? Or He Is Still On His Decision To Quit Playing With The National Team?

Vogel still a good player,he took a lot of rebounds on garth josef and Hadadi.
About el khatib, i hope he will back on his decision.

karim
01-26-2008, 06:53 AM

ya exactly wat i said on the other thread(the middle east dream team)

assad06
01-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Good luck 4 lebanon in the finals today...wich that the riyadi can take our revange from the zain:D lol ... syria and lebanon are brothers.... gd luck

daniab
01-26-2008, 03:42 PM
WE wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thx for the tiger El khatibbbbbbbbbbbb

daniab
01-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Official awards:
MVP of the tournament the tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrr Fadi el khatib.
Best center: Joe Vogellllllllll
Best Scorer:Michel Maadanly
Best fans:The lebanese
Best improved player:Rasheed el Khalifa

Rankings:
1-Riyadi-Lebanon
2-Zain-Jordan
3-Saba-Iran
4-Jalaa-Syria

karim
01-26-2008, 04:21 PM
mabrook for riyadi the main substitution was taking vogel out and putting tawbeh in with 5 min left in the 3rd quarter when riyadi were down 12...hes really old we need to change him...this game made me a bit sad not just that ali mahmoud couldnt play against Iran in the asia finals last yr but also tawbeh would,ve helped :mad:

zouz
01-26-2008, 04:41 PM
mabrook for riyadi the main substitution was taking vogel out and putting tawbeh in with 5 min left in the 3rd quarter when riyadi were down 12...hes really old we need to change him...this game made me a bit sad not just that ali mahmoud couldnt play against Iran in the asia finals last yr but also tawbeh would,ve helped :mad:
vogel is still good but maybe he was a bit tired because there were a lot of games...but you're right husein was just unbelievable in rebounding and what a game it was...i was watching 2 games at the same time and both of them made me on my nerves...lhamdella both of them won(ma3 2ihtirami la 2elak daniab bass ana ma3 lmoutahed:D:D:D)

LebAholic
01-26-2008, 04:53 PM
omg what a game was that !
the Championship is ourssss!!yey!

daniab
01-26-2008, 05:19 PM
vogel is still good but maybe he was a bit tired because there were a lot of games...but you're right husein was just unbelievable in rebounding and what a game it was...i was watching 2 games at the same time and both of them made me on my nerves...lhamdella both of them won(ma3 2ihtirami la 2elak daniab bass ana ma3 lmoutahed:D:D:D)
hehe congrats man for Riyadi and for Mouttahed,you deserve the win over CV.

assad06
01-26-2008, 05:28 PM
hehe congrats man for Riyadi and for Mouttahed,you deserve the win over CV.
congrats 4 lebanon daniel ,,,
can u put the statistic of jalaa vs saba plz??

assad06
01-26-2008, 05:31 PM
is it true that micho madanly didnt play his last game ???? waiting 4 answers guys... thnx

daniab
01-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Sorry assad06 i dont have any infos about this game.

assad06
01-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Sorry assad06 i dont have any infos about this game.

its ok

BOOSTRAP
01-26-2008, 08:38 PM
Official awards:
MVP of the tournament the tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrr Fadi el khatib.
Best center: Joe Vogellllllllll
Best Scorer:Michel Maadanly
Best fans:The lebanese
Best improved player:Rasheed el Khalifa

HOW COME MICHEL MAADENLY IS THE BEST SCORER AND RASHIM WRIGHT IS THE BEST PINT GUARD........I GUESS ALI MAHMOUD SHOULD BE THE BEST POINT GUARD.

zouz
01-26-2008, 08:45 PM
is it true that micho madanly didnt play his last game ???? waiting 4 answers guys... thnx
michel played 2day...charif el charif didn't...if michel didn't play he couldn't have become the scorer of the tournament...hardluck for jalaa...i really wanted the final 2 be between jalaa and riyadi because the 2 teams have the biggest crowd in dubai

mohsena2631
01-27-2008, 12:01 PM
I dont want to go into how much iran is using money in their league and that's a right for them.While the lebanese are facing bad days,and today a huge explosion which many innocent ppl died.With all these problems,Lebanon still alive and we still have a hope that some day lebanon will go to the asian champ with a COACH before months not before weeks !!!

man, what is your problem with Iran ?

I know what happen in your country better than you, and i am sad about that. all iranians are sad about what happen in lebanon.

we have our own problems, And in case you forgot Iran had a big war with Iraq (in fact Saddam) for 8 years (when i was child) and that war after 1979 revolution destroyed Iran's Sport. and we started from zero in 1990 and now we have good national teams.

congrats for you, you need this victory.
but i'm sure, the arabs always support arabs against iranians. we never forgot fixed-match between Sagesse and al-wahda in 2004 WABA Champs for eliminating Sanam.

i hope we never compete in this competetion again. It is not our tournament.

we will see you in WABA Champs in Iran (i hope in tehran not in Mahshahr)

peace

assad06
01-27-2008, 12:07 PM
yesterday jalaa lost vs saba 77-89
the weird thing that both team was wearing the same colour

daniab
01-27-2008, 12:19 PM
man, what is your problem with Iran ?

I know what happen in your country better than you, and i am sad about that. all iranians are sad about what happen in lebanon.
That's good.

we have our own problems, And in case you forgot Iran had a big war with Iraq (in fact Saddam) for 8 years (when i was child) and that war after 1979 revolution destroyed Iran's Sport. and we started from zero in 1990 and now we have good national teams..
Yea i know that,i read many books concerning this war,but i thinlk 18 years is a long time to resolved the problems that have been created.
But Lebanon is not yet relaxed from these problems,each year new problems,new bad things i hope everything will be fixed soon.

congrats for you, you need this victory.
but i'm sure, the arabs always support arabs against iranians. we never forgot fixed-match between Sagesse and al-wahda in 2004 WABA Champs for eliminating Sanam..
I'm with u completely here,both teams played a dirty game here i cant denied it.But in this story not the referees who did it,remember!!

i hope we never compete in this competetion again. It is not our tournament..
No Mohsena,you won last year Dubai tournament and this is a proof that the arabs are fair with u and you have won all the teams Jalaa,Zain,Al Ahli (host),only u lost 2 game against Riyadi.

we will see you in WABA Champs in Iran (i hope in tehran not in Mahshahr)

peace
I think the real competition will be the coming Asian cup.For simple reason that Waba cup is only for elimination and teams are only interest in qualifying.

Remark:Mohsena,i have nothing against Iran ,contrary i'm glad to have an iranian friend among us.