DaVon Harp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaVon Harp

What happen to him... he had a great PBL and PBA stint as the Main guy for Redbull when they entered the PBA... what happened to him? was he a Fil-sham?

yeah... he was faker than a three dollar bill.
    THE BEST KEPT SECRET
    -BALL TIL i FALL-

Comment

seeing the title of the thread from the forum, I thought thatt there's a news that he is already coming back..lolz. medyo naexcite ako, may bago na naman sanang itretrade ang Red Bull..hehehe

translation:
      Red Bull loves to make money out of trading its players
      It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
      I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

harp is coming back to the future.
        "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ankle breaker
          harp is coming back to the future.
          will he really come back?

or did he fled because of his rape case?
          I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by saints13
            will he really come back?

or did he fled because of his rape case?
            did he really have a pending rape case? i dunno the details about it. all i know is he went back to the states because of the fil-sham issue but did not return because he was upset with the red bull management since they help pennisi first before him. but they are trying to iron things and perhaps will help davonn harp back in the PBA.
            "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Comment

Even if he came back. HE would be too old and out of shape. HE use to drink beer after pick up games... SERIOUSLY.
              THE BEST KEPT SECRET
              -BALL TIL i FALL-

Comment

Originally posted by HoopNightmare
                Even if he came back. HE would be too old and out of shape. HE use to drink beer after pick up games... SERIOUSLY.
                he will be sold by red bull also to other teams. the same thing that they did to other players.

Comment

he will be sold by red bull also to other teams. the same thing that they did to other players.
                  then he'll be a born-again Xtian and end up playing for RP SEA NT....like Crisano
                  SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

did he really have a pending rape case? i dunno the details about it. all i know is he went back to the states because of the fil-sham issue but did not return because he was upset with the red bull management since they help pennisi first before him. but they are trying to iron things and perhaps will help davonn harp back in the PBA.
                    I don't know bro, maybe it was financially arranged or somehow he was aquitted or I don't know the english term for "abswelto". I don't know anything about him ever since he left..lolz.

Comment

any pics of this harp guy?
                      i think i heard this guy before

Comment

Originally posted by Project_Olympics
                        any pics of this harp guy?
                        i think i heard this guy before

He looks like a Mix of Tracy Mcgrady, and former BGK Import Rod Nealy

Comment

Harp losing hope, may leave RP.(Sports) Manila Bulletin Nov. 6, 2004

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-124171478.html

RED BULL power forward Davonn Harp has reportedly given up on fighting his deportation case and will leave the country voluntarily, a source close to the player said yesterday.

Harp, one of five foreign-born players ordered deported by the Department of Justice for allegedly falsifying his citizenship documents, is set to leave on Wednesday together with his youngest child, Harp Jr. Harp has three children from two Filipina women.

Harp has told the source that he is losing hope on staving off deportation because Red Bull management is not working hard enough in his ...

Comment

Lets just wait for his son... HARP JR! He sure is half filipino...

Comment

Here's Davonn Harp's PBA Trading Card

SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information