Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is much better fil-am in the pbl????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is much better fil-am in the pbl????

where is daryl pepito?? i tot hil play at pbl (pharex)???

and who is much better fil-am beside gabe...... solomon mercado,...kevin white,....cole or dalafu???? and how about matias is he a good player for real???

i want 2 seeeee more fil-am hehehehe like gabe norwood

Dary Pepito did not play in their first games, Its a coach decision....

Dude, Do you know where is NICK STEPHENS and AMIR THE FIL-IRANIAN GUY?

Comment

so far, it's only Solomon Mercado living up to the hype...
      SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by bolabasket
        so far, it's only Solomon Mercado living up to the hype...
        English...
        Last edited by rikhardur; 10-25-2007, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by donlyn
          san po nag aral si solomon mercado?
          English...
          Last edited by rikhardur; 10-25-2007, 06:41 PM.

Comment

when is gabe norwood supposed to play??? He's going to be the best rookie in the pbl...
            NEW ORLEANS HORNETS 2008

Comment

Originally posted by JET007
              when is gabe norwood supposed to play??? He's going to be the best rookie in the pbl...
              actually he has played a game already.His team HAPEE won over Mail n More 76-70. Getting 10 points, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and countless assists. he was tightly guarded thats why he was limited to 10 points only. he's doing the center position at times but i like him more in the PG position. Did a rim-rattler near the end of the 2nd quarter.

handsdown, he'll be the best rookie. who knows, he might also become the pbl mvp. well that too early to say.

imho

Comment

Originally posted by trigun_08
                where is daryl pepito?? i tot hil play at pbl (pharex)???

and who is much better fil-am beside gabe...... solomon mercado,...kevin white,....cole or dalafu???? and how about matias is he a good player for real???

i want 2 seeeee more fil-am hehehehe like gabe norwood

Daryl is still overseas finishing his degree and will catch up PBL mid season. Probably mid November.

Comment

Originally posted by alex15
                  Dary Pepito did not play in their first games, Its a coach decision....

Dude, Do you know where is NICK STEPHENS and AMIR THE FIL-IRANIAN GUY?

Daryl is on the Pharex roster but will catch mid season game as he finishes his study overseas.:

Comment

Gabe Norwood

He's the best PBL player for me. my sweetest downfall. hehe

English...
                    Last edited by rikhardur; 10-25-2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

so far, aside from Norwood, it's Solomon Mercado who's playing good basketball in the PBL.
                      "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Yup its Gabe Norwood... but he shouldn't be in there... he should be playing overseas... I really hope he doesn't stay long in the PBL... PBL bureaucrats are preventing a potential NBA player to go to the next level... Norwood might dominate the PBL but that's not gonna give him a chance to in the NBA or in the Euroleague... staying in the PBL.. his only other option is the PBA

sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen any of those names except for Gabe Norwood.. who are those pokemon?
                          It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                          I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by saints13
                            I haven't seen any of those names except for Gabe Norwood.. who are those pokemon?
                            nope, they are the digimons. much more advance than pokemons.
                            "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

yeah wer's stephens and amir?? they are not pokemon nor digimon they are the powerpuff

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information