Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBA 2007-2008: Caidic's record will never be broken now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBA 2007-2008: Caidic's record will never be broken now?

now with the three point line two feet shorter, does this mean that Allan Caidic's 17 3 point shot made in a single game will never be broken?

i think there will be a big debate if someone will ever "break" this record now.

it's possible but if there's someone who will dare.
    YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD...

Comment

I think the closest a local ever got to that record was "Rainman" Renren having 13 3pt treys...

Comment

Ritualo is very inconsistent as a shooter... I'll probably expect a European import (if there is one) in the PBA that could break it...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donmar
          Ritualo is very inconsistent as a shooter... I'll probably expect a European import (if there is one) in the PBA that could break it...
          Yeah, Renren's a very streaky shooter kinda like Ben Gordon of Chicago Bulls...

Comment

Ben Gordon will break Caidic's record...hehe
            SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by arnoldt
              now with the three point line two feet shorter, does this mean that Allan Caidic's 17 3 point shot made in a single game will never be broken?

i think there will be a big debate if someone will ever "break" this record now.

i don't get it. the 3-point line is shorter from the basket. so it's gonna be easier to sink treys right? so how come you think it will result to caidic's record not being broken?

sometimes logic moves in strange ways here in interbasket....

Comment

i think he meant that caidic's 3pt record was done when the 3pt line was 22 feet! so that means if you wanna beat caidic's record, you have to shoot from the old pba 3pt line, 22 feet! that's the real thing! it will be unfair if you break caidic's record from the 20 ft and 6 inches!
                u get what i'm saying?!

Comment

Originally posted by friedbrains
                  i don't get it. the 3-point line is shorter from the basket. so it's gonna be easier to sink treys right? so how come you think it will result to caidic's record not being broken?

sometimes logic moves in strange ways here in interbasket....
                  ur the one who misunderstood everything...

read Project_Olympics reply...

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita

You have to admit that the original post was a bit confusing... Distance was never mentioned anywhere...
                    Jarinx Basketball @BuzzerBeater.com
                    http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/107143/overview.aspx

Comment

nobody can break caidic's record today or this season and nobody will ever break that record.
                      "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by jramoyo
                        You have to admit that the original post was a bit confusing... Distance was never mentioned anywhere...

Do I need to say more?

Comment

Nobody will break it... it somebody does... it doesn't matter since they broke the record in a shorter distance..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita

hmmm.....

hasn't the nba 3-pt line been adjusted before?

what about the pba line? wasn't it adjusted before?

my point is record books don't say 3-pont line distances. statisticians just record 3 points attempted, and 3 points made.

so to me, the premise of the topic's question is flawed. illogical even.

misunderstood my assssso. (my dog has more logic than you). hehheheehe

Comment

I think it's better to adjust the free throw line up to the 3-pt line....
                              SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information