college off season tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college off season tournaments

There are several off-season tournaments that we will likely love to see.
    Off-season tournaments:
    Collegiate Champions League
    Defending Champion: UE Red Warriors

Home and Away Invitational League

Homegrown Cup
    Defending Champion: DLSU Green Archers

National Student's Basketball Championship

Nike Summer League

Father Martin Cup
    "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

well what can i say La Salle and UE champs on those leagues no wonder they've been on the top spot of the UAAP
    you know why I am happy

Comment

SBP is finalizing a Philippine version of march madness to involve 32 college teams all over the philippines.

another one is the regional cup sponsored also by SBP. it involves regional teams from the provinces.
      =========================================
      Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by pachador
        SBP is finalizing a Philippine version of march madness to involve 32 college teams all over the philippines.

another one is the regional cup sponsored also by SBP. it involves regional teams from the provinces.
        this is a nice to addition to the present tournaments. at least we can see how the other collegiate schools in the country play against manila and cebu.
        "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

There is a rumor before that NCAA,UAAP,NCRAA,et.al.. will merge for a bigger College Tournament sometime during October..
          Is this the one that they are proposing before??
          Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?

Comment

thats the one , but the part about the merger is new to me. I would fall off my chair if they can agree to be united.
            the tournament will pick the top 32 college teams from all the college leagues so a merger of the top leagues is not necessary although if they do merge that would be the biggest surprise in philippine basketball after to the SBP founding.

Originally posted by thugpinoy
            There is a rumor before that NCAA,UAAP,NCRAA,et.al.. will merge for a bigger College Tournament sometime during October..
            Is this the one that they are proposing before??
            =========================================
            Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information