Calling for Lebron/Joel23...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling for Lebron/Joel23...

Do you know your comment on YJL being better than Durant was quoted by chinese media? your name Lebron23 was also mentioned.... heehee it was surprising and funny to see your name in the sports news.
    Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Originally posted by crouchingtiger
    Do you know your comment on YJL being better than Durant was quoted by chinese media? your name Lebron23 was also mentioned.... heehee it was surprising and funny to see your name in the sports news.
    oh really?

where's the link?
    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

here, you see some chinese character followed by 23, thats lebron23 in chinese

heeheee
      Why didn't they quote me? I am always very subjective in my discussion, is it bec I think YJL is just going to be a slight upgrade of Stromile Swift? heehee. It dont matter, I enjoy being a realistic critic.
      Last edited by crouchingtiger; 08-06-2007, 04:17 AM.

Comment

here, you see some chinese character followed by 23, thats lebron23 in chinese

heeheee
        Why didn't they quote me? I am always very subjective in my discussion, is it bec I think YJL is just going to be a slight upgrade of Stromile Swift? heehee. It dont matter, I enjoy being a realistic critic.
        ah, so news gathering is so scarce that they quote words from the forums.. I saw the 23 number, but I don't understand the chinese character stuffs..btw, is Lebron23 the same with Joel23?
        It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
        I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by saints13
          ah, so news gathering is so scarce that they quote words from the forums.. I saw the 23 number, but I don't understand the chinese character stuffs..btw, is Lebron23 the same with Joel23?
          I can't say 100 % sure, but Joel has 99% of chances being Lebron (based from their similarity in grammar), maybe firends here who frequent both forums can share us some light...Tigas, do you think Lebron is Joel?

Comment

haha! all i can say is..

joel!

Edited no trans
            Last edited by THE11thROCKâ„¢; 08-15-2007, 05:25 PM.
            TEAM PILIPINAS!

www.myspace.com/fivefeetadjustment

www.facebook.com/fivefeetadjustment

Comment

da translati0n:

TOM sports news Beijing standard time on August 6 "insidehoops" news, Yi JianlianCompetitionVideo frequency time is esteemed the fan.

Although Yi Jianlian has not attended any official NBA competition, but his charm therefore has not been weaken.In American well-known basketball website “insidehoops” on, Yi Jianlian in Stan branch Uygur wonderful cup as well as Las Vegas summerLeague tournamentThe competition video frequency receives the fan to welcome warmly, the most fans are watching have regarded
              After frequency exclaims regarding Yi Jianlian the talent.

Net is called the LeBron 23 fans after to watch Yi Jianlian the competition video frequency the message to say that,“I thought easy to construct the association synapsis and Milwaukee stag signing, in my opinion Yi Jianlian the attack ability must surpass Greig - Orden.”

Net is called HoopitUP the fan after looks at the video frequency which the United Arab Republic competes the message to say: “I saw from the video frequency Yi Jianlian is extremely keen, his movement talent must surpass Yao to be bright, I hoped Yi Jianlian can keep NBA to play a ball game, even if not for stag potency.”

Comment

joel...

Edited no trans
                Last edited by THE11thROCKâ„¢; 08-15-2007, 05:24 PM.
                NEW ORLEANS HORNETS 2008

Comment

well joel23 aint LeBron23 cause joel23 hates the Chinese ballers, he said something in the past that the YJL is just overrated cause he has no goo lateral movements compared to caguiao or other filipino baller
                  you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by b3lowzro
                    well joel23 aint LeBron23 cause joel23 hates the Chinese ballers, he said something in the past that the YJL is just overrated cause he has no goo lateral movements compared to caguiao or other filipino baller
                    yah Man! I have read his posts in the Chinese's Thread.

Comment

wow, idol joel you did it again.

Edited no trans
                      Last edited by THE11thROCKâ„¢; 08-15-2007, 05:24 PM.
                      Someone under 5 feet can be a great coach, don’t get me wrong, but to be a big man coach and have never played in the post or even played high level ball? C’mon now.

- Jamal Sampson

Comment

WOW Joel! We're proud of you. JOEL23 for FIBA SECRETARY! FIBA should change rules and adapt PBA rules.
                        Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

i smell sarcasm in the air
                          you know why I am happy

Comment

^^stop it, dont be too serious
                            Someone under 5 feet can be a great coach, don’t get me wrong, but to be a big man coach and have never played in the post or even played high level ball? C’mon now.

- Jamal Sampson

Comment

Wow, I am that guy that is posting in Insidehoops it is very nice to see that my name got mention.

By the way nice to see you again Mr. Crouching Tiger

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information