Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still want Chot Reyes to be the RP NT Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still want Chot Reyes to be the RP NT Head Coach?

Guys...Do you still want Chot Reyes to be the head coach of the next RP team?

If not Please give your reasons.

I will give Chot Reyes 1 more chance..

Several lessons learned from this FIBA tournament.. hopefully he can sort things out..
    Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?

Comment

I do. We should have that SILICON VALLEY mind setting where in the biggest requirement for the people that they hire is that THEY ALREADY FAILED BIG TIME in the PAST.

It is because, experience is really the best teacher. And FAILURE teaches us BETTER than WINNING. So CHOT will be the BEST MAN to handle the team. This is my opinion anyway.
      Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Me too, but I don't think the SBP will retain him as a Head Coach.

Comment

coaching is not a matter of popularity..and succesful coaches wasn't winners from womb to tomb..Coach Chot Reyes institutionalized the RP Basketball Team and he deserves more years of coaching the RP team
          It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
          I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

he deserves to have a second chance.

Comment

yes, i still believe he deserve another chance. technically speaking not another chance, because chance are for those with regrets. we finish good, and i dont see any regret there.

Comment

No. Better to have a new perspective from a different Coach look at it, preferably a foreign one.

The BCAP (Basketball Coaches' Association of the Philippines) who once actively opposed the practice of hiring foreign coaches, can go to hell if they want.
                Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

Yes. His experience in Tokushima and the bond he created with the rest of Team Pilipinas gives him an advantage over the others. Our debacle in Tokushima was just rookie jitters, being away for a while in international competitions. With experience gained, Chot will be back.
                  SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

No way high way i dont like chot be coz!!

He do more technical foul for that! chot have no reaction for foul troubles! and he just sitting back and watching RP team to defeat
                    a game!

chot is so many Mistakes to be a good and best couch For RP TEAM!

HE dont deserve it ! i think TIM CONE is BEtter that Chot!! reyes He have a patient and timing ! tim cone ROCKz !!

Comment

Nope, assisstant coach to a FIBA proven coach, yes. Chot has to learn from square one again and his stint in asian game this year can facilitate his learning as an apprentice.
                      Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

I like to give Coach Chot another shot.. It is kinda tough to keep on changing the coach of the NT every time there is a new major tournament. We always change our Coach every major tournament (Tim Cone '98, Jong Uichico '02, Bozie Zamar. etc.) Why don't we retain the coach for ones?? By retaining coach Chot, his programs will continue unlike the previous ones(only short term-goals)..

Comment

He had many chances in jones cup in champions cup previous years great intensity for a coach who aspires big for rp basketball but its time its time 2 find another one maybe has the heart to win in every single game
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Chot is ok , but i wish he would stop the dramatics and stop talking to the news reporters too much about his plans and offense/defense for the RP team in the future or . just let actions on the court speak.
                            As NIKE says "Just do it"
                            =========================================
                            Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

I really thought that Chot would resign after this tournament, but, since he has expressed his desire to try coaching again the next RP NT, I think he should be given the chance.

With lessons learned from this tournament, I expect Chot to come up w/ a better performance next time.

But, to Chot: Please remember, you get just one last chance. If still nothing comes out of the team, then you should resign, let somebody have a fresh look or perspective on the National team.
                              Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information