PDA

View Full Version : Jordan's Dshmal Maitah disqualified for FIBA-Asia?

bolabasket
07-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Good news RP Team....according to the Jordan Forum at Interbasket, Dshmal Maitah will not play for Jordan in Tokushima because he played for Germany Junior National Team. I don't know if this is the same situation with Andre Barbosa of Syria, disqualified for playing for Brazil NT but definitely good news for RP. Our Lebanese friend Daniab posted it but he's still waiting for Jordanian Wizard to confirm.

By the way, here's Maitah's college profile and below it (I highlighted the text) is a proof that he indeed played for German Junior NT. Link also provided.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/jamal.gif

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/jamal2.gif

source:

http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/schoetz_dshamal01.html

Dinamita
07-20-2007, 11:40 AM
What if he still plays for jordan during the qualifying round?
what will happen? all jordan games will be forfieted?
I hope it happens...
hahahahahahaha...:D

Jordan will definitely pay for this...
I heard he played in the last Asian Games...

jramoyo
07-20-2007, 11:47 AM
dunno if it's the same for basketball, but in football playing for another country's juniors team would not disqualify a player... it's the senior team that matters.

rycorpz
07-20-2007, 11:47 AM
wheter he's in or not RP will win against Jordan ( my bold prediction ). August 5 will be glorious day for RP basketball ( back in the Olympics after 35 years )

bolabasket
07-20-2007, 11:52 AM
wheter he's in or not RP will win against Jordan ( my bold prediction ). August 5 will be glorious day for RP basketball ( back in the Olympics after 35 years )
yeah...I'm with you!

dgenx
07-20-2007, 01:44 PM
me too

TauNgaVa
07-20-2007, 03:23 PM
i'm with you all :D

but i'm expecting the worst in tokushima...

rhk111
07-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Welcome news, indeed. Very welcome news.

budz17
07-20-2007, 04:20 PM
one thorn off team pilipnas. i would have loved it if he played though, so they will not have any excuses when they play us... aug 5, date to mark on the calendar, hopefully. if we win the tournament, i'm gonna get drunk....

b3lowzro
07-21-2007, 01:27 AM
Hahaha.... Jordan's getting weaker while the RP 5 getting stronger to the addition Danny S. On Aug 5 RP 5 will dine hell and win over Jordan!!!
________
THE EXTREME VAPORIZER (http://vaporizers.net)

ramonmagdalo
07-21-2007, 01:46 AM
I'm not sure if my memory serves me right but I read somewhere that Hakeem Olajuwon played for the Junior basketball team of Nigeria and it was there that he was discovered by Americam Scouts who brought him to US to play for a State College and he later to the NBA. He then played for the National basketball team of the USA.

ramonmagdalo
07-21-2007, 01:52 AM
Just got this from the Net. Its an Article on Tim Duncan but cited Olajuwon's
status way back.

Tim Duncan refuses to play.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Against the US. Virgin Islands that is;)

Duncan will be losing his island cool Aug. 23 in Puerto Rico, when Team USA has to play the U.S. Virgin Islands in an Olympic qualifying game.

"That's the game I dread," Duncan said. "That's the game I dread."

He said it twice because the idea bugs him that much. Duncan said Monday, somewhat seriously, that he will tell Team USA coaches Larry Brown and Gregg Popovich that he's injured and can't play that day. He never expected that he would have to play against his home country, because the Virgin Islands didn't field a senior men's national team back in 1994 when he represented the United States for the first time.

"I hoped that it would never happen," he said.

Duncan was 18 in 1994 when he played for the United States at the Goodwill Games. He was ineligible to play for any other country by 1996, when he helped the Americans win a qualifying tournament for the 22-and-under World Championships. That was Duncan's first FIBA-sanctioned competition, and the rules of basketball's international governing body state that a player can't represent more than one nation once he plays at a senior level.

Hakeem Olajuwon was able to play as a Yank in the 1996 Olympics, after gaining U.S. citizenship, because he never played for Nigeria above junior level. Duncan couldn't switch jerseys now if he wanted to. And part of him does, now that the Virgin Islands does have a men's team.

"That'd be a great honor," Duncan said, "to get a Virgin Islands team into the Olympics."

Duncan, mind you, wants a gold medal, and he doesn't deny that he chose to play for the United States -- instead of waiting for the Virgin Islands to assemble a representative squad -- because it gave him "a better opportunity to win the gold." Duncan missed out on that opportunity in the fall of 2000, when knee surgery forced him to withdraw from the team that won the Sydney Olympics.

Now that the Virgin Islands does have a squad, the problem is that Duncan -- who has never given anyone much material to knock him for -- will inevitably be labeled a turncoat by some segments of the local populace.

The solace? According to Dallas Mavericks guard Raja Bell, the only current NBA player on Team Virgin Islands, none of Duncan's would-be teammates feel that way.

"There are no hard feeling that I know of -- we're all really supportive of him," Bell said. "I think if any of us had the same opportunity, to go play for the U.S. and win a gold medal, I'm sure most of us would do the same. He gets some unfair criticism about it, because I can't say I wouldn't have made the same decision."

Not that Bell doesn't have to choke back some What If thoughts himself. The Virgin Islands, roughly twice the size of Washington D.C., has a tiny population of 125,000, but its basketball team is becoming fairly legit. It qualified for the Olympic qualifying tournament by finishing fourth in a regional pre-qualifying event, with three losses -- to Mexico twice and Puerto Rico -- by a total of four points. And Bell was suspended for the bronze-medal loss to Mexico, which played without Bell's Dallas teammate, Eduardo Najera.

I don't want to play against them. I refuse to play against them.
Tim Duncan on playing the Virgin Islands

The Virgin Islands would hardly be considered medal contenders if it had Duncan, but you'd bet on TD to drag this supporting cast all the way to the Olympics, which for some countries is just as good as winning a gold medal. The top three teams in the forthcoming qualifying tournament in Puerto Rico will earn spots in the 2004 field in Athens, and you'd have to list a Duncan-led Virgin Islands as the leading contender for that third spot alongside Team USA and Argentina.

"With Tim, we could be monsters," said Bell, who might have to miss the qualifying tournament himself because he doesn't yet have an NBA contract for next season and can't take the risk of getting injured. "The team was kind of resurrected during my sophomore or junior year of college (at Florida International). We have everything but a guy we can go to in the fourth quarter for buckets. With Tim, we would be in the Olympics."

Instead, Duncan has about 10 days to figure out how to get out of a game that spooks him far more than the prospect of dealing with Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant, Gary Payton and Karl Malone all at once. Duncan admitted that he hadn't even looked at Team USA's bracket yet, hoping to delay his worst fears as long as possible.

But there it is. In one group: USA, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Venezuela ... Virgin Islands.

"I don't want to play against them," Duncan said. "I refuse to play against them."

DiegoClang
07-21-2007, 03:25 AM
I'm not sure if my memory serves me right but I read somewhere that Hakeem Olajuwon played for the Junior basketball team of Nigeria and it was there that he was discovered by Americam Scouts who brought him to US to play for a State College and he later to the NBA. He then played for the National basketball team of the USA.
FIBA rules state that any player who has already played for the u-17, u-19, or u-21 of any country in any official fiba tournament cannot play anymore for another country. So, if Maital has indeed played for Germany's jr team, then it's a certainty it's 1 less headache for us pinoys .

source: fiba internal regulations 2006 Sec.H.2.3.4

bolabasket
07-21-2007, 05:17 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/FIBARules.gif

ammaroro
07-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi
if this is true, and jamal maayta played to germany before
as the link says(btw its not shown if he played formal games or just training ones), it is not a big deal.
jordan can play and win without him, he is not even a first 5 player
for jordan. jordan is not around one player in this cup
its around all the team.

rycorpz
07-21-2007, 02:12 PM
he's their legit post big man. he's the one that gives our team look like dwarves despite our team's poor start they've only loss by 4 points

rycorpz
07-21-2007, 02:12 PM
he's their legit post big man. he's the one that gives our team look like dwarves despite our team's poor start they've only loss by 4 points

b3lowzro
07-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi
as the link says(btw its not shown if he played formal games or just training ones), it is not a big deal.
its around all the team.

really? can you win over china, lebanon or even korea w/o Rashiem Wright?
________
HOW TO ROLL A BLUNT (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

WIZARD
07-21-2007, 11:52 PM
really? can you win over china, lebanon or even korea w/o Rashiem Wright?

loool what an answer..of course we can..go to jones web site and see the states of our players..5 players average over 10 pts..any player can come up with big score..when we won u rashiem had 7 pts only but yet we won..when we won qatar rashiem had 13 pts only..so yes again we can win...we dont need a player to put a 30+ pts agame to make us win..

rhk111
07-22-2007, 02:23 AM
Well, if Jordan insist it can win in Tokushima w/o Rasheem, then maybe they SHOULD play w/o Rasheem.

Prove it out there on the court, not in terms of theories.

Take him out of the team, & try to beat the powerhouse teams in Tokushima. Its that simple.

rhk111
07-22-2007, 02:23 AM
Well, if Jordan insist it can win in Tokushima w/o Rasheem, then maybe they SHOULD play w/o Rasheem.

Prove it out there on the court, not in terms of theories.

Take him out of the team, & try to beat the powerhouse teams in Tokushima. Its that simple.

rycorpz
07-22-2007, 03:13 AM
Hi
its around all the team.
your team hided maytah in jones cup until they've played our team ( that shows he's special or secret weapon of your team ) despite our team's poor start look with your maytah guy we've only loss by 4 points. I have a secret to to tell you your team played with full strength our Rp team played it with a depleted line up and it shows their just studied your team. The real battle is in Tokushima

eitra
07-22-2007, 03:47 AM
loool what an answer..of course we can..go to jones web site and see the states of our players..5 players average over 10 pts..any player can come up with big score..when we won u rashiem had 7 pts only but yet we won..when we won qatar rashiem had 13 pts only..so yes again we can win...we dont need a player to put a 30+ pts agame to make us win..
And why JORDAN naturalize RASHIEM? if you dont need him

eitra
07-22-2007, 03:47 AM
And why JORDAN naturalize RASHIEM? if you dont need him

manu_bol
07-22-2007, 04:49 AM
if team jordan thinks that this player is not a big factor in their team, so be it...

but the fact remains that this player scored 18 points (his jones cup high) against RP in the jones cup...

a big thorn removed from RP...

real75
07-22-2007, 07:18 AM
Any confirmation on this news

pinoy pac fan
07-22-2007, 07:25 AM
Adais is a tough PF. He's gonna be the team's x-factor.

protossdomain
07-22-2007, 07:37 AM
Let alone Jordan reserve its right to keep their superman Rasheim. And with or without that Maaytah guy, Team Pilipinas should maintain or even increase their intensity and play basketball.

daniab
07-22-2007, 07:45 AM
According to El Ra2iy newspaper (Jordan),Dshamel Maaytah is out of Jordan NT surely after the decision of the Fiba.

ammaroro
07-22-2007, 10:04 AM
r we talking about rasheem in this thread
or about Jamal Maaytah?

any way, i will give u another player name to be afraid of
(Enver Schobscov), i am not hearing about him in this forum, should
jordan play w/o him also .

norwood
07-22-2007, 10:33 AM
or about Jamal Maaytah?

I believed they were only replying with your previous statement my friend...
If your jordan NT beat China NT on july 28 in tokushima even jamal maayta played and wright.. comeback to this forum and tell us "JORDAN RULES!"
thats all bro..
neway GoodLuck to our all NT squad in tokushima!

LongLive Filipinas!

Hi
its around all the team.

budz17
07-22-2007, 10:38 AM
or about Jamal Maaytah?

got any videos on this guy? could you give us stats? it would be greatly appreciated

rycorpz
07-22-2007, 11:27 AM
or about Jamal Maaytah?

as i've said before RP team will win with or without them (maytah, Wright, Schoscov)

daniab
07-22-2007, 11:50 AM
or about Jamal Maaytah?

No need to be afraid from him.
Normal player,his average in Jones cup if i'm not wrong 3.5 ppg.

WIZARD
07-22-2007, 12:42 PM
No need to be afraid from him.
Normal player,his average in Jones cup if i'm not wrong 3.5 ppg.

Well thats not quite right..yes he didnt score much ..but his game changed since palma came..u know more than any1 else what Enver can do..2 years in asian cup in kuwait when FL won the cup Enver was on fire the whole turney scoring 18 pts agame and was best 3 point shooter.anyway this topic was about jamaal..and he is out but there is another player who can help alot and palma didnt make him play in jones cup..mousa bashier 208 Cm..so guys dont worry we have enough big guys to do the job...
@ tycorpz dont have high hopes my friend and dont be so sure...take care

daniab
07-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Well thats not quite right..yes he didnt score much ..but his game changed since palma came..u know more than any1 else what Enver can do..2 years in asian cup in kuwait when FL won the cup Enver was on fire the whole turney scoring 18 pts agame and was best 3 point shooter.anyway this topic was about jamaal..and he is out but there is another player who can help alot and palma didnt make him play in jones cup..mousa bashier 208 Cm..so guys dont worry we have enough big guys to do the job...
@ tycorpz dont have high hopes my friend and dont be so sure...take care

Wizard,we talk about the present,seems Enver out of shape and that wat tarek l zo3bi said about enver,and you know that jordan have a problem in position 2 so you naturalized Rasheim Wright in Enver's place,right ??
No doubt about Enver,i see it a lot of times he's a good 3 pointers but nothing else,ya3neh if he was in his day,he scored a lot of 3 pts but if not he cant do anything in the court and that is very clear and was happening in Jones cup.

manu_bol
07-22-2007, 01:01 PM
soobzokov scored just 5pts against RP in the jones cup...

it was maaytah who did the damage against RP... 18 points..

now, jordan has to find players to make up for this 18points to duplicate their win against RP in the jones cup.

not to mention maaytah's contribution on defense and rebounds.

so its RP who got benefitted most of maaytah's exclusion from jordan NT.

WIZARD
07-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Wizard,we talk about the present,seems Enver out of shape and that wat tarek l zo3bi said about enver,and you know that jordan have a problem in position 2 so you naturalized Rasheim Wright in Enver's place,right ??
No doubt about Enver,i see it a lot of times he's a good 3 pointers but nothing else,ya3neh if he was in his day,he scored a lot of 3 pts but if not he cant do anything in the court and that is very clear and was happening in Jones cup.

i disagree with u about enver tarek aint the coach and as u see enver plays most of the game time if he was out of shape Palma wont let him play...the thing is that u didnt notice Palma made Enver more a defensive player than on O...when enver was playing under Maz his numbers were always high..
but since palma came his number dropped i agree but not cuz he is out of shape..Palma was asked about this before in some interview and said those things i dont have the source...anyway lets wait few days and every thing will be clear

splitzapper
07-22-2007, 01:58 PM
i disagree with u about enver tarek aint the coach and as u see enver plays most of the game time if he was out of shape Palma wont let him play...the thing is that u didnt notice Palma made Enver more a defensive player than on O...when enver was playing under Maz his numbers were always high..
but since palma came his number dropped i agree but not cuz he is out of shape..Palma was asked about this before in some interview and said those things i dont have the source...anyway lets wait few days and every thing will be clear

Things like that happens especially when there is a coaching changes. Maybe coach Palma saw something in Enver or needs him to play more defense. Just have faith and trust on your coach that he knows what he is doing.

From what i remember, the players to watch for Jordan has always been, Daghlas, Enver, Idais. I only recently noticed Zaid Alkhas. And of course Rashiem.

On Al Maitah absence, clearly the Philippines would benefit from it. Whether we admit it or not, we will always are at a disadvantaged againts bigger teams. Without him, that would mean one less problem.

Who is the starting center of Jordan now?

WIZARD
07-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Ayman and al khas are the starting Centers..Jamal wasnt a starter at all he played an average of 10-15 mts..yes he will effect some how but it wont be a big deal we have 5 centers..

ayman dies 206
zeid alkhas 204
mousa basheer 208
Islamm abbas 200
zeid abbas 203 but under Palma's new system he plays on 3 now..

rycorpz
07-22-2007, 02:39 PM
After Jones cup Jordan has the upper hand, but we'll never know i think it's safe to say this is going to be a well balance tournament in Tokushima everybody has a chance its matter of which team has the will, hunger, guts and heart to make in the Olympics with the help of luck too. WE(filipino comrades) pray and believe our team will make the trick. GO RP TEAM (back in the Olympics after 35 years)

daniab
07-22-2007, 02:43 PM
the same i disagree with u wizard,I have been watched Enver lot of times and i saw enver as a great shoter but if Enver is stopped he can't do anything,he cant penetrate into the basket,his drible isn't too good so jordan need a khatib's or caguiao's style so you naturalized Rasheim Wright as he puts a lot of basket (penetration).
And about Maaytah i think Ayman deis and Zaid l khass specially is too much better than maaytah.Listen to me Filippino's friends :D

manu_bol
07-22-2007, 02:59 PM
the same i disagree with u wizard,I have been watched Enver lot of times and i saw enver as a great shoter but if Enver is stopped he can't do anything,he cant penetrate into the basket,his drible isn't too good so jordan need a khatib's or caguiao's style so you naturalized Rasheim Wright as he puts a lot of basket (penetration).
And about Maaytah i think Ayman deis and Zaid l khass specially is too much better than maaytah.Listen to me Filippino's friends :D

aldais and alkhass might be better players than maytaah. but it was maytaah who scored well against RP.

maytaah is somewhat younger and taller than the two players you mentioned.

you're right, he might not be jordan's best big man. but that's one less big man for the short RP team to contend with...

:) :)

did maytaah play in their latest game against qatar in china?

daniab
07-22-2007, 03:07 PM
aldais and alkhass might be better players than maytaah. but it was maytaah who scored well against RP.

maytaah is somewhat younger and taller than the two players you mentioned.

you're right, he might not be jordan's best big man. but that's one less big man for the short RP team to contend with...

:) :)

did maytaah play in their latest game against qatar in china?

Dear,Jones cup is a friendly tournament do u think that Maaytah will be in the first 5 for jordan in the coming asian champ ??? i doubt.
Anyway i think jordan with Maaytah or without him strong enough to be one of the best in asia.but after lebanon surely :p kidding.

manu_bol
07-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Dear,Jones cup is a friendly tournament do u think that Maaytah will be in the first 5 for jordan in the coming asian champ ??? i doubt.
Anyway i think jordan with Maaytah or without him strong enough to be one of the best in asia.but after lebanon surely :p kidding.

RP will have one less problem against jordan...

18 points is still 18 points no matter what tournament..

jordan has to find someone to score that 18 points if they are to repeat their win against RP..

while RP has added it's number one point maker in danny seigle come tokushima.

less problem for RP, more problem for jordan??? we'll see in less than a week..:) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5J8PTm6k4g

protossdomain
07-22-2007, 04:43 PM
This is not really an issue guys for us to to further delve into. Next thread! :D

QuickFox
07-23-2007, 06:49 AM

Dashmal Shcoetz is really a big factor against the RP Team because RP's weakness is an agile 7footer who's very effective in rebounding. Schoetz has a body for rebounding therefore it is difficult to box him out - he'll just stand under the basket and grab some offensive or defensive rebound. RP has to gang rebound or double team this guy if he's playing. he is also accurate at the 15foot range and very difficult to defend under the basket.

Same case against Leb's Vogel.

And that's why Iran gives RP a lot of scare. They have a 7'5'' and a 7'3". I hope RP have already figured out how to play against this team.

As to Ayman and Zaid, RP can handle them very well.

lock-up77
07-23-2007, 09:06 AM

i believe you man...we will drub Jordan..

daniab
07-23-2007, 02:53 PM
FIBA had decided officially earlier today to stop Dshamal Maitah Schoetz (213-C-81, agency: Passing Lane, college: Greensboro) from representing Jordan after collecting proves following the Qatari Basketball Federation complaint about the player's participation with Jordan NT in the 29th William Jones Cup.....

The reason behind this decision was the representing of Shoetz with German U18 team before in 3 games in a friendly tournament in 1998, The player will not appear in the following FIBA-Asia Championsip in Japan (28th July - 5 August).

Portuguese Mario Palma decided to replace him with Moussa Basheer (208-C-78) who was with the NT from the beginning as a stand by.

The Jordanian National Team is currently having a training camp in China which resumes until Wednesday, The team played 3 friendly games, They won over Shangahai Sharks, Draw with Qatar (the game was'nt continued following Palma's request) and a lost from China B team in the last minutes.

Source:www.asia-basket.com

Shame on quatar :D

b3lowzro
07-23-2007, 04:26 PM
FIBA had decided officially earlier today to stop Dshamal Maitah Schoetz (213-C-81, agency: Passing Lane, college: Greensboro) from representing Jordan after collecting proves following the Qatari Basketball Federation complaint about the player's participation with Jordan NT in the 29th William Jones Cup.....

The reason behind this decision was the representing of Shoetz with German U18 team before in 3 games in a friendly tournament in 1998, The player will not appear in the following FIBA-Asia Championsip in Japan (28th July - 5 August).

Portuguese Mario Palma decided to replace him with Moussa Basheer (208-C-78) who was with the NT from the beginning as a stand by.

The Jordanian National Team is currently having a training camp in China which resumes until Wednesday, The team played 3 friendly games, They won over Shangahai Sharks, Draw with Qatar (the game was'nt continued following Palma's request) and a lost from China B team in the last minutes.

Source:www.asia-basket.com

Shame on quatar :D

No man... Thanks to Qatar!!!
________
SHIP SALE (http://ship-sale.com/)

budz17
07-23-2007, 04:46 PM
for me, its too bad that maytah cannot play. a technicality, but valid. would have been better if he played so that there will be no excuses after the game. even with him, we would still win, I believe. they beat us by only 4 points, and it was the first meeting. I'm starting to smell the secound round already:D . no offense meant to jordan, I admired the way they played. now, here's to hoping that 7'5" center of iran is an EJ, hehehe:D ...

b3lowzro
07-23-2007, 04:49 PM
for me, its too bad that maytah cannot play. a technicality, but valid. would have been better if he played so that there will be no excuses after the game. even with him, we would still win, I believe. they beat us by only 4 points, and it was the first meeting. I'm starting to smell the secound round already:D . no offense meant to jordan, I admired the way they played. now, here's to hoping that 7'5" center of iran is an EJ, hehehe:D ...

that 7ft giant guy of Iran wount be a push over... he played in Asian Champions Cup here in the PH and all i can say that he gave Rico and Mick a hard time.
________
Iolite vaporizer review (http://iolitevaporizer.net/)

budz17
07-23-2007, 04:53 PM
that 7ft giant guy of Iran wount be a push over... he played in Asian Champions Cup here in the PH and all i can say that he gave Rico and Mick a hard time.

well, he won't be blocking a shot from three point region. I think he will be camped out in the paint. I think penissi's going to have a big game on saturday, hehehe....

daniab
07-23-2007, 07:50 PM
No man... Thanks to Qatar!!!
For you man !! but for asia basketball is not good,year after year quatar dominate the Asian federation.

rycorpz
07-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Daniab is right its not good in asian basketball continent in particular

rhk111
07-24-2007, 01:42 AM
We can't keep underestimating, or HOPING that Jaber won't be a force in the paint. He may be slow-footed, but all he needs, is good coordination to go along w/ his size, & our big men will have trouble matching up w/ him in the paint.

bolabasket
07-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Daniab is right its not good in asian basketball continent in particular
Yeah, Qatar must look in the mirror first before filing that case against Jordan. But isn't that FIBA-Asia is headed by a Qatari? hmm...:mad:

bolabasket
07-24-2007, 04:07 AM
FIBA Asia President Sheikh Saud Bin Ali Al-Thani
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/al-thani.gif

saints13
07-24-2007, 05:37 AM
FIBA stops Maitah from representing Jordan officially today!!
by Mohammed Malas - Jul 23, 2007

rycorpz
07-24-2007, 05:49 AM
FIBA Asia President Sheikh Saud Bin Ali Al-Thani
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/al-thani.gif
no offense but he looks like Sadam Hussein

pachador
07-24-2007, 05:54 AM
nah, sadam hussein had thicker eyebrows :)

budz17
07-24-2007, 09:57 AM
For you man !! but for asia basketball is not good,year after year quatar dominate the Asian federation.

he won't be the head of FIBA ASIA forever. one day, he will be stepping down, may be a lebanese can be the head of fiba asia:D

dgenx
07-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Hi
its around all the team.

jordan only wins with rasheim. without him i doubt if you can win against competitive Asian NT.

bolabasket
07-24-2007, 10:14 AM
jordan only wins with rasheim. without him i doubt if you can win against competitive Asian NT.
Agree...remember in Jordan's last game against China B where they lost 81-67? China made 4 3-point shots in the last two minutes or after Wright got injured. Jordan's guns suddenly went silent. Taking out Wright from the flow of Jordan's game affects the team's execution leading to their downfall.

WIZARD
07-24-2007, 05:39 PM

this is basketball...not 1 man show and u have to understand that if u know bball..can u tell us rashiem's score against ur team in jones cup..i will tell u 7 pts only and we won...then lebanon cant win without vogel not any other that have a importplaying...anyway china game dont mean shit..2 players left with fouls and rashiem got injured during the game not at the end..plus 4 -3 pointers in thr final minute is some how luck yes we lost but give me a brake
save ur speech after out game in japan ..

rycorpz
07-25-2007, 02:32 AM
this is basketball...not 1 man show and u have to understand that if u know bball..can u tell us rashiem's score against ur team in jones cup..i will tell u 7 pts only and we won...then lebanon cant win without vogel not any other that have a importplaying...anyway china game dont mean shit..2 players left with fouls and rashiem got injured during the game not at the end..plus 4 -3 pointers in thr final minute is some how luck yes we lost but give me a brake
no offense all of your players step up and you've exposed maitah to that game and yet we only lose 4 points that time we have a depleted line-up without our main gunner D.S. (<---- initials only) it just shows our team studied your team. Just like i've said before our team can beat you with or without your maytah or rasheim wright

QuickFox
07-25-2007, 07:15 AM

sorry bro... but, Wright's scored only 7points due to Hontiveros' defense. He's a marked man for the RP Team bro. We dont know who to expect from your scoring department. And because of stopping wright, good players of Jordan showed up. Good thing for the RP Team, they now know who will deliver from jordan the next time we meet - the baramis, schoetz, idais, alkhas, etc have been scouted.

RP focused on wright. Limited him. Somebody showed up. He's scouted.

...here comes total defense. You'll get choked.

BUT I COULD BE WRONG... sabay bawi eh no.:D

but really bro... i know how RP plays defense. I have'nt seen it in the Jones Cup.

drick_009
08-29-2007, 12:53 AM
:D hihihihi so jordan have a bad time with that!!

if jordan make the way to return back there Star player!

Maybe they have a chance!!