PDA

View Full Version : Indonesian National Team

Projectspeed
07-16-2007, 05:59 PM
This line-up may also be their roster in the coming SEA Games in Thailand:D

Mario Wuysang
- Indonesia’s top point guard.
- Best remembered for scoring 29 points against RP in the 2003 Vietnam SEA Games.
-He also played for an US-NCAA Division 1 team.
-Dubbed as the Mike Bibby of Indonesia.
-2003 Indonesia Basketball League Rookie of the Year.

Rony Gunawan -
2006 Indonesia Basketball League MVP
-starting center
-Indonesia's topgun

Denny Sumargo
-dubbed as the Indonesian Michael Jordan

Wellyanson Situmurang
-Best slam dunker in Indonesia

Wahyu Widayat
-starting PF of Indonesia

Andrei Ekayana
- Indonesia Basketball League no.1 in steal dept.

Andre Tiara
- plays PF and C.
- starting PF of an Indonesian Club Team under former RP NT coach Boyzie Zamar

Others:
Kelly Purwanto
Andi Poedjakesuma
Wendha Wijaya
Faisal Ahmad
Cokorda Raka S
Amin Prihantono
Youbel Sandkh

:D

daniab
07-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Good luck :)
Hope they'll beat quatar :p

Projectspeed
07-16-2007, 06:09 PM

for obvious reason:D this coming FIBA-Asia will just served as preparation of the Indonesian NT for the coming SEA Games in Thailand:D

daniab
07-16-2007, 06:16 PM
for obvious reason:D this coming FIBA-Asia will just served as preparation of the Indonesian NT for the coming SEA Games in Thailand:D
Hahaha,they'll beat u in the coming SEA games :p just kidding

Projectspeed
07-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Hahaha,they'll beat u in the coming SEA games :p just kidding

its good that you're just kidding... because if not:D lots of Filipino will again attack you:D

daniab
07-16-2007, 06:38 PM

its good that you're just kidding... because if not:D lots of Filipino will again attack you:D

it's good if they attack me !! they will kill me :D i'm sure,they will come to lebanon and put my face in my ass :D :p

JET007
07-16-2007, 11:27 PM
Lets Go Indonesia Our Malay Brothers!!!

ctongco
07-17-2007, 12:10 AM
I hope Indonesia does well in the Asian Championship.

JET007
07-17-2007, 03:11 AM
it's good if they attack me !! they will kill me :D i'm sure,they will come to lebanon and put my face in my butt :D :p
Im pretty sure yes! :p

P O S T # 200!!!

jovani_pineda
07-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Is the Indonesian NT is coached again by a filipino?

saints13
07-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Is the Indonesian NT is coached again by a filipino?

if I'm not mistaken, it is another foreigner, and not a Filipino, but the IBL is headed by Filipino, my facts are not that sure, check asia-basket indonesia for the infos :)

Nemesis 11 (aka Sabas 11)
07-18-2007, 01:09 AM
Where's Ujang Warlika? All 223cms of him. :)

Servinio
07-18-2007, 03:07 AM
Where's Ujang Warlika? All 223cms of him. :)
Sad to report that he died already about three to four years ago. I had the chance to meet this very friendly giant when I visited Jakarta in 2002.

karim
07-18-2007, 03:20 PM
indonesia had a 223cm guy ? how come he never played with them ?? btw im rooting for indonesia in their 15th-16th classification game against hong kong :p ......

joel23
07-30-2007, 01:32 PM
The Indonesia NT competitive against Philippine U-19 National Team hihihi!:p :p :p

Servinio
08-02-2007, 06:26 PM
indonesia had a 223cm guy ? how come he never played with them ?? btw im rooting for indonesia in their 15th-16th classification game against hong kong :p ......
Congratulations to the Indonesia NT for their big achievement! They will be playing Syria for 11th place! :D

Not bad for a team seeded 16th and last in the field.

YinkaDare
08-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Well I think, Indons will improve their basketball in 10 years. :cool:

But they will never beat us in SEA Games.:D

b3lowzro
08-08-2007, 07:38 AM
it's good if they attack me !! they will kill me :D i'm sure,they will come to lebanon and put my face in my ass :D :p

dude there are a lot of Filipinos in Lebanon so watch your mouth

Wuysang
08-09-2007, 08:39 AM

it's very hard to beat quatar

its already my country posted the thread, thanks for the filipinos!!! :D

JET007
08-09-2007, 11:27 AM
korek ka dyan!!!:)

trans: he is correct there... but not only in lebanon, in israel, cyprus, saudi arabia, jordan, UAE, and qatar so be careful. I have an uncle in UAE....

LETS GO INDONESIA!!!:cool:

daniab
09-05-2007, 11:07 AM
really ?:D

b3lowzro
09-05-2007, 05:20 PM
really ?:D

well most of them left when the Israelis attacked the Hamas

daniab
09-05-2007, 11:29 PM
well most of them left when the Israelis attacked the Hamas
Hamas ??? :confused:

JET007
09-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Hamas ??? :confused:
he mean hezbollah bro...
to belowzero: pare, hezbolla yun!:D

daniab
09-06-2007, 11:10 AM
he mean hezbollah bro...
to belowzero: pare, hezbolla yun!:D
hehe,huge difference ;)

b3lowzro
09-06-2007, 10:26 PM
i stand corrected its hezbollah...
oh sorry guys, they both start with the letter "H", that made me confused :D

ricodgame
10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
with the reports that Thai team will have a 7foot tall center, you think INDONESIA can still be the 2nd best team in south east asia?

rocketstar47
01-12-2009, 06:37 AM
it's very hard to beat quatar

its already my country posted the thread, thanks for the filipinos!!! :D

for the philippines QATAR is an easy opponemt
for they beated them more than twice...

i think its more than jejejeje!!!
the qataris know this

dreamwalker
01-30-2009, 06:35 PM
with the reports that Thai team will have a 7foot tall center, you think INDONESIA can still be the 2nd best team in south east asia?

7-foot Brian Sigafoos was born in Thailand of american parents who lived there for 5 years and should he be given a thai passport and be eligible to play as a local will certainly give Indonesia some sleepless nights as the 2nd best team in southeast asia, much more if they acquire one more naturalized 7-footer.

Indonesia should do likewise and have one too - and the rest of southeast asia as well;):D

b3lowzro
03-20-2009, 04:12 PM
7-foot Brian Sigafoos was born in Thailand of american parents who lived there for 5 years and should he be given a thai passport and be eligible to play as a local will certainly give Indonesia some sleepless nights as the 2nd best team in southeast asia, much more if they acquire one more naturalized 7-footer.

Indonesia should do likewise and have one too - and the rest of southeast asia as well;):D

hehehe Obama lived there once and his adopted father is an Indonesian right, I wonder if Indonesia naturalized Barack Obama what would happen :D

dreamwalker
03-20-2009, 11:23 PM
hehehe Obama lived there once and his adopted father is an Indonesian right, I wonder if Indonesia naturalized Barack Obama what would happen :D

I'm pretty sure that Old Lady from Malacanang won't be out done and bestow the distinguished/honorary filipino citizenship to Obama before the indonesian premier does.......:D;)

Besides, Obama could learn from the Philippines experience courtesy of GMA in dealing with recession. Filipinos are well known for their resiliency and able to survive hard times for decades until today.

....kaya ba ng mga kano iyan ? (can the americans do it ?)........:D;)

cod3breaker
03-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Sigafoos body should be ready when he meets up with our Asi "The Rock" Taulava. :D

Any pic or video of him in action?

raichu08
03-22-2009, 11:04 AM
I'm rooting for indonesia to beat thailand in the battle for 2nd place.
Plus their and 1 national team jerseys are cool.

jesronne
03-31-2009, 05:26 AM
why dont the indonesian BB federation tap ferdinand

Mojado
03-31-2009, 08:42 AM
Sigafoos plays in the highly competitive PPBL in Palestine (??),so is he really talented enough to compete ?
Besides,the amateurish Thai basketball federation could have had the services of Mac Dotzauer who is Thai and lives and plays professionally in Germany, but they never responded to any of his mails or phone calls.

joeven
04-03-2009, 09:31 AM
I'm pretty sure that Old Lady from Malacanang won't be out done and bestow the distinguished/honorary filipino citizenship to Obama before the indonesian premier does.......:D;)

Besides, Obama could learn from the Philippines experience courtesy of GMA in dealing with recession. Filipinos are well known for their resiliency and able to survive hard times for decades until today.

....kaya ba ng mga kano iyan ? (can the americans do it ?)........:D;)

"we will respond... YES WE CAN..." Pres. Barack Obama!http://writerforchrist.tk

dreamwalker
04-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Sigafoos plays in the highly competitive PPBL in Palestine (??),so is he really talented enough to compete ?
Besides,the amateurish Thai basketball federation could have had the services of Mac Dotzauer who is Thai and lives and plays professionally in Germany, but they never responded to any of his mails or phone calls.

I have no idea how good Mac Dotzauer (180cms.) is but playing as a professional basketball player in Germany is really something.

The possibility of Dotzauer and Sigafoos playing together for Thailand might do wonders for them and a big threat for Indonesia as southeast asia's second best team in the region.

Curiously, Chang Tsun Hsien (190cms.) of Taiwan also played in the German league aside from Geiger Juefan (204cms.) a Taiwanese-German. With regards to Geiger did he ever played for Chinese-Taipei's national team at all before, anyone ?

reamily
04-11-2009, 10:35 AM
What team would host indonesia send in the champions cup the ibl best team or the ibl all stars or in short...:D because they will have good preparation this coming seaba because "lalaban sila sa isang spot"

b3lowzro
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
I have no idea how good Mac Dotzauer (180cms.) is but playing as a professional basketball player in Germany is really something.

The possibility of Dotzauer and Sigafoos playing together for Thailand might do wonders for them and a big threat for Indonesia as southeast asia's second best team in the region.

Curiously, Chang Tsun Hsien (190cms.) of Taiwan also played in the German league aside from Geiger Juefan (204cms.) a Taiwanese-German. With regards to Geiger did he ever played for Chinese-Taipei's national team at all before, anyone ?

Mac Doutzer I think plays for a D3 team in Germany and I know he is adopted by his German parents.

b3lowzro
05-17-2009, 04:51 AM
I wonder why isn't Indonesia getting the services of their 6'5 C/PF La Sallian player Ferdinand.

ppulma
05-28-2009, 03:44 AM
Willie Miller G 5`11
Jayjay Helterbrand G 6`0
Ryan Reyes G 6`2
Cyrus Baguio SG 6`2
James Yap SG 6`3
Jared Dillinger G/F 6`4
Arwind Santos G/F 6`4
Gabe Norwood G/F 6`5
Ranidel de Ocampo F 6`5
Kelly Williams F 6`7
Kerby Raymundo PF 6`7
Sonny Thoss PF/C 6`8
Mick Pennisi PF/C 6`9
Japeth Aguilar C 6`9
Asi Taulava C 6`9]

Head Coach: Yeng Guiao

Average Age: 26
Average Height: 6`5

Strength: Known Internationally for its quickness that always leads to open court plays (fastbreak plays), outside shooting, good in individual skills and ball rotation. But now, the RP Powerade National Basketball Team unveils and unmasked its new face as an athletic team that will play a major role to compensate its lack of ceiling or height.

Weakness: As always known and usually leads to its downfall, is the height or ceiling . ( But i hope that with the new additions of young and athletic players to the team, they can compensate the lack of height. )

God Speed RP Powerade Team Pilipinas !

We Believe !

reamily
05-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Willie Miller G 5`11
Jayjay Helterbrand G 6`0
Ryan Reyes G 6`2
Cyrus Baguio SG 6`2
James Yap SG 6`3
Jared Dillinger G/F 6`4
Arwind Santos G/F 6`4
Gabe Norwood G/F 6`5
Ranidel de Ocampo F 6`5
Kelly Williams F 6`7
Kerby Raymundo PF 6`7
Sonny Thoss PF/C 6`8
Mick Pennisi PF/C 6`9
Japeth Aguilar C 6`9
Asi Taulava C 6`9]

Head Coach: Yeng Guiao

Average Age: 26
Average Height: 6`5

Strength: Known Internationally for its quickness that always leads to open court plays (fastbreak plays), outside shooting, good in individual skills and ball rotation. But now, the RP Powerade National Basketball Team unveils and unmasked its new face as an athletic team that will play a major role to compensate its lack of ceiling or height.

Weakness: As always known and usually leads to its downfall, is the height or ceiling . ( But i hope that with the new additions of young and athletic players to the team, they can compensate the lack of height. )

God Speed RP Powerade Team Pilipinas !

We Believe !

Everything true but rp had a good ball rotation when pressured the ball goes only to a guards hand last fiba asia:D and the whole team watching

satria_muda
05-29-2009, 04:20 PM
I wonder why isn't Indonesia getting the services of their 6'5 C/PF La Sallian player Ferdinand.

probably PERBASI ( our basketball organization ) dont know how much progress his game in Philippines,

as you know basketball only got little coverage here, in our media

nardy
06-01-2009, 05:47 AM

it's because DLSU would not like to release him, they are just being consistent on not lending players to National Teams. School first :D

c_d
06-01-2009, 06:06 AM

Once he's used up his playing years in DLSU, I won't be surprised if this guy suits up for the Indons...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2427/3551010641_b40551aa5d.jpg?v=0

reamily
06-01-2009, 09:54 AM
it's because DLSU would not like to release him, they are just being consistent on not lending players to National Teams. School first :D

At least they are not favoring anybody mapa rp, indonesia, serbian or in the future even us national teams:D:D:D:D

b3lowzro
05-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Once he's used up his playing years in DLSU, I won't be surprised if this guy suits up for the Indons...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2427/3551010641_b40551aa5d.jpg?v=0

yo Satria, we have something for you here... Nice addition for your NT in the coming years, he's getting better this season for DLSU.

LxL1HGvZQ_Y

lbtriggerman
07-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Lets Go Indonesia Our Malay Brothers!!!

If I'm not mistaken, we are of Malay blood as well right? :D

b3lowzro
11-04-2010, 12:32 PM
If I'm not mistaken, we are of Malay blood as well right? :D

not exactly, its only Dr. Otley Beyer who coined that term. We are of Austronesian descent.

rocketstar47
01-31-2011, 08:15 AM
What is your lineup for the upcoming SEABA Tilt ?the qualifier for FIBA ASIA Champions Cup & FIBA ASIA Championships?
Does Indonesia will join this tournament?

yanix
05-04-2011, 03:08 AM
Faisal Ahmad, Rony Gunawan, Ary Chandra, I Made Sudiadnyana, Fidyandini, Dimas Aryo Dewanto, Xaverius Prawiro, Wellyanson Situmorang, Isman Thoyib, Mario Wuysang, Andy Poedjakesuma, Ponsianus, Nyoman Indrawan, Febri Utomo, Dwi Haryoko, Pringgo Regowo, Christian Ronaldo Sitepu, dan Amin Prihantono.
probably these 18, will be decreased to 15 after the National Training in Australia 21-31 May

some who confirmed are not going to play are
1. Ruslan, Stadium
2. Mario Gerungan, Aspac
3. Sandy, CLS Knights
4. Oki Wira, Aspac
5. Kelly Purwanto, Pelita Jaya
6. Youbel Sondakh, SM Britama
most because injuries

b3lowzro
05-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Ron Harper as Indo coach or Indo trainer only for SEA Games 2011? The report here seems to be vague, although having him on the team's technical staff would definitely do wonders for them, I smell our U23 (Sinag Team) would have a hard time beating them.

Former NBA Player Coaching Men Indonesian Basketball Team - May 10, 2011 (by Koko Triloka (triloka.jokovic@gmail.com))

JAKARTA, Men's basketball national team that will perform at the SEA Games XXVI in 2011 on November 11 to 22 in Jakarta and Palembang got coaching of former NBA player, Ron Harper. Former Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers are on the first day of their visit to Indonesia in Indonesia Development Camp program (IDC) III in Senayan Trade Center (STC), Senayan, Jakarta, Monday (09/05/2011), directly providing training materials to Faisal Achmad and his teamate.

All national team players who were 18 people on the first day getting training materials ranging from heating, shooting, game system to survive, until the system attacking game. IDC III initiated by the National Basketball League (NBL) and fully supported by the Bakrie Kalila Investment (BKI) will last until Friday (05/12/2011). The training is also supported by the Toronto Raptors assistant coach Eric Hughes.

'This is the first time for us working with NBA players in basketball national training. We hope the opportunity to learn from one of the NBA legend can be put to good use by all players,' said the basketball national team manager's, Bakrie Syailendra, when confirmed.

According to him, before getting out in the SEA Games in 2011, it hoped all players can practice with a maximum due to high target to get the medal should be realized.

With the support of line coach who has been handling Prihantono Amin and his friends, Rastafari Horongbala and two assistant coaches, Fictor Roring and Johanis Winar, all in accordance with the optimistic side that has been planned.

Meanwhile, Ron Harper said, to achieve the best results, it appealed to all national training players to work hard in realizing his dream, that one of them being the best at the SEA Games 2011.

'The important thing is the players have to have dreams and are willing to work hard to make it happen,' he said.

Besides having a dream, he said, all players must also understand that playing basketball is a collective game, not an individual game. For that, he will give his best during the plunge in the NBA.

List of national team players who trained with Ron Harper:

Achmad Faisal, Dwi Haryoko, Mario Wuysang, Pringgo Regowo, Ary Chandra, Amin Prihantono, Xavier Prawiro, Dimas Aryo Dewanto, Andy Poedjakesuma, Fidyandini, I Made Sudiadnyana, Wllyanson Situmorang, Rony Gunawan, Nyoman Ponsianus Indrawan, Chistian Ronaldo Sitepu, Muhammad Ismail Toyib, Rachel Febri Utomo, and Romy Christanto Chandra.

source: http://www.asia-basket.com/Indonesia/ (http://www.asia-basket.com/Indonesia/basketball.asp?NewsID=225596)

makotosing
05-30-2011, 07:32 AM
wheres max yanto, 215cm? currently coached by nat canson (a pinoy)

CKR13
06-17-2011, 02:17 AM
RI men’s basketball targets top-two

JAKARTA: The Indonesian men’s basketball squad for the upcoming Southeast Asian (SEA) Games hopes to finish in the top two at the 9th SEABA Championship next week in Jakarta.

“Hopefully, we can win our opener against the Singapore team so that we have a greater chance to finish second and qualify for the [Sept. 15-25] FIBA Asia Championship in Wuhan, China,” Indonesian Basketball Association (PERBASI) secretary-general Agus Mauro said on Wednesday.

Agus added that the FIBA Asia Championship would be a fine proving ground for the squad, which is targeting a gold medal at the SEA Games in November. “If we qualify, we will get a bargain opportunity to face high-quality opponents from around Asia,” Agus said.

Four countries including the Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia will take part in the June 23-26 SEABA Championship at the Britama Arena at Sports Mall Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta. Indonesia’s first game will be against Singapore on June 23. On the second day, Indonesia will face the toughest team from the Phillipines and will meet Malaysia on the third day. — JP

-Jakarta Post (http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2011/06/16/ri-men%E2%80%99s-basketball-targets-top-two.html)

ARNOLDFINI
06-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Where did Mario play NCAA?

yanix
06-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Where did Mario play NCAA?
Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne

rocketstar47
06-19-2011, 07:45 AM
Sinag Pilipinas vs Indonesia

makotosing
06-26-2011, 02:52 PM
indonesia placed 2nd in the recent SEABA championship...
nice one.:)

kilikili shot
06-27-2011, 07:11 AM
Congratulations to Indonesian National Team !! you again proved that you're one of the top teams in asean.. GOOD JOB!!

kilikili shot
06-27-2011, 07:14 AM
im impressed with Gunawan. A center that can shoot in the three-point area. just like Raymundo, Aguilar, and Penisi of the Philippines.

lrangels
06-27-2011, 03:01 PM
im impressed with Gunawan. A center that can shoot in the three-point area. just like Raymundo, Aguilar, and Penisi of the Philippines.

Gunawan is basically a forward. A typical FIBA forward (combo forward), if I may add. I think he was just forced to play center in Indonesia due to lack of big men.

That's how I view Aguilar, Penisi, and Raymundo as well. Even Kelly Williams and Jay Washington. They're more of a typical forward in FIBA standards but are forced to play as inside as Philippines doesn't have an abundance of power forwards or centers that are 6'9" and above.

;)

makotosing
07-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Indonesian center Isman Thoyib could have played in the Philippines' NCAA Season 87, but was eventually not lined up due to persistent questions about his eligibility. Thoyib played in the Indonesian league and some questioned whether or not this was a professional league.

Hardy
07-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Indonesian center Isman Thoyib could have played in the Philippines' NCAA Season 87, but was eventually not lined up due to persistent questions about his eligibility. Thoyib played in the Indonesian league and some questioned whether or not this was a professional league.

no ferdinand in DLSU roster list, where's he go now??:confused:

b3lowzro
07-18-2011, 02:27 PM
no ferdinand in DLSU roster list, where's he go now??:confused:

I think he's finishing his degree in DLSU, last time i saw him was in bar nearby our school during our centennial celebrations.

makotosing
07-19-2011, 01:17 PM
is ferdinand eligible to play during intrams? hehehhe

b3lowzro
07-19-2011, 02:00 PM
is ferdinand eligible to play during intrams? hehehhe

I guess, a lot of team b players usually play in LSAL.

makotosing
08-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Indonesian national basketball team beat Philippines NCAA Lyceum on the fifth day of training centers in Manila, Philippines with a score of 82-72.

seigle42
08-31-2011, 06:17 AM
i hope the university of cebu-bap which played in world university games would play against indonesian nt :D

makotosing
09-22-2011, 01:40 AM
Mario Wuysang is the top assist maker in Fiba Asia Championship 2011 in Wuhan @ 6.4 per game.

budz17
09-22-2011, 09:33 AM
Mario Wuysang is the top assist maker in Fiba Asia Championship 2011 in Wuhan @ 6.4 per game.

nooiiiice

digitalsuperman
10-18-2011, 03:39 AM
this thread is ironic. its all about Indonesian NT but most of the people discussing here are from the philippines.

odnid
08-28-2012, 05:21 AM
we simply ruled asean basketball...hehe..

logbi77
06-10-2013, 01:31 PM
http://www.spin.ph/sports/basketball/where-r-they-now/ferdinand-de-la-salle-green-archers-indonesia-national-team-v02

Former DLSU Green Archer Ferdinand earns place in Indonesian national team
By Reuben Terrado
June 10, 2013, 02:44 pm

http://contents.spin.ph/image/Ferdinand-0608.jpg
Former DLSU player Ferdinand says the experience he gained playing for so many years in the Philippines has helped him make a name for himself in Indonesia's professional league. Jerome Ascano

WHEN the Philippines defends the basketball gold medal in the 2013 Southeast Asian Games in Myanmar, the nationals are bound to come across one familiar face in the Indonesian team.

Former De La Salle Green Archer Ferdinand will be making his debut for Indonesia's national team in the Myanmar showpiece later this year after playing his first season in the country's first professional league.

Ferdinand, a full-blooded Indonesian who studied in the Philippines for many years, played for Pelita Jaya Energi-MP in the just-concluded season of Indonesia's National Basketball League where his team lost to Aspac Jakarta in the championship game two weeks ago.

Ferdinand has played well enough in Indonesia's local league to earn a call-up to the national team.

“It’s pretty exciting but I still got room to improve,” said the 25-year-old Ferdinand when he was spotted by Spin.ph watching Game Two of the Asean Basketball League finals between the San Miguel Beermen and the Indonesia Warriors from ringside on Sunday.

“Right now I’m in the national team that will play in the SEA Games in Myanmar,” he added.

After playing high school ball at La Salle-Greenhills, Ferdinand spent four seasons with the Taft-based squad from 2007 to 2010 where he won a championship in his first year under Franz Pumaren.

Ferdinand, who speaks fluent Tagalog, said the experience he gained playing for so many years in the Philippines has helped him make a name for himself in Indonesian basketball.

“The mentality and the skills,” said Ferdinand when asked what he picked up from his years in the Philippines. “The mentality of the Filipino, laban lagi. Tsaka ‘yung skills.

"Indonesia basketball is just starting to go up eh. So I have an advantage.”

Ferdinand makes it a point to visit the Philippines at least thrice a year to meet with friends. His recent visit came at a time when his hometown Warriors were battling the Beermen for the ABL crown.

Incidentally, Ferdinand wore a San Miguel Beermen jersey of Asi Taulava when he watched Game One of the best-of-five series but clarified that he is not rooting for any team.

“I don’t really support any team. It’s hard. I have friends from both sides. I just watch for fun. I don’t even clap. Only for the showtime,” said Ferdinand.

He admitted, though, that he considers Taulava a big brother, the reason he wore his jersey in Game One.

“I asked for his jersey and I promised him that I will wear it during their games. Asi is my big brother. When they go to my country, I take him around,” said Ferdinand.

Follow the writer on Twitter: @reubensports (https://twitter.com/reubensports)

logbi77
06-19-2013, 11:26 AM
http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2013/06/19/12301910/Aspac.Wakili.Indonesia.di.SEABA.2013

List of players Aspac in SEABA 2013:
Mario Gerungan
Xavier Prawiro
Khalid Akbar
Wahyu Hidayat Jati
Sanjaya Okiwira
Satya Handri Santosa
Rizky Effendi
Fandi Andika Ramadhani
Muhammad Ihsan Thoyib

c_d
08-14-2013, 03:13 AM
The Indonesian National Team for the SEA Games will be in Manila this month of August to play college teams

1. Bima Rizky Ardiansyah - Bima Sakti Malang
2. Andakara Prastawa Dhyaksa - Dell ASPAC Jakarta
3. Xaverius Prawiro - Dell ASPAC Jakarta
4. Adhi Pratama Prasetyo Putra - MUBA Hangtuah Sumsel
5. Kelly Purwanto Ari Nugroho - Pelita Jaya Jakarta
6. Ferdinand Damanik - Pelita Jaya Jakarta
7. Bonanza Siregar - Satria Muda Britama Jakarta
8. Galank Gunawan - Satria Muda Britama Jakarta
9. Ruslan - Stadium Jakarta
10. Christian Ronaldo Sitepu - Indonesia Warriors Jakarta
11. Rachmad Febri Utomo - CLS Knight Surabaya
12. Respati Ragil Pamungkas - Satya Wacana Salatiga
13. Kaleb Ramot Gemilang - Institut Teknologi Harapan Bangsa
http://www.perbasi.or.id/index.php?ref=berita&id=838

Jeon_Addict
09-03-2013, 07:37 AM
The Indonesian National team has been here over the weekend to do scrimmages. This is based on their Twitter page on what transpired.

Game 1: vs. Univ of East lost 68-69
Game 2: vs. Univ of East (UAAP) lost 63-80
Game 3: vs. San Sebastian lost 49-67
Game 4: 87-81 win vs. Cebuana
Game 5: vs. San Sebastian lost 70-76
Game 6: vs Cebuana lose 58-64

source: https://twitter.com/perbasi_ina