PDA

View Full Version : Jordan NT beats KK Novi sad

WIZARD
06-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Jordan NT defeated the Serbian team KK Novi Sad in a friendly game in Amman
89-78...i will put the top scorers as soon as i get them

dynamiteintherock
06-20-2007, 12:11 AM
I doubt if this is the same team that beat the Philippine NT if this friendly was held in Jordan. Any more info about this?

WIZARD
06-20-2007, 12:30 AM
I doubt if this is the same team that beat the Philippine NT if this friendly was held in Jordan. Any more info about this?

IT is the same team that defeated RP NT few days ago its called KK Novi sad
first division club team the team just arrived last night

jason_28c
06-20-2007, 01:31 AM
i dont believe you..... give me the link of the news...

apiSigbinz
06-20-2007, 01:31 AM
IT is the same team that defeated RP NT few days ago its called KK Novi sad
first division club team the team just arrived last night

hey Wizard could you please give us the link? thanks...

jason_28c
06-20-2007, 01:39 AM
i doubt that KK Novi Sad will travel to Amman........ I doubt it... give me the news or link that KK Novi Sad will play your National Team in Amman........

apiSigbinz
06-20-2007, 01:43 AM
i doubt that KK Novi Sad will travel to Amman........ I doubt it... give me the news or link that KK Novi Sad will play your National Team in Amman........

yeah i believe so, what can they get from playing in Amman? :D
maybe their just trying to hype their team... :D pathetic... their scared now after reading news from Belgrade updates... :D

WIZARD
06-20-2007, 02:02 AM
u guys are so funny hehehe u will see the link soon at asia basket..its ur problem if u wanna believe it or not i can put the link of the newspaper but iam sure u dont understand arabic
but a little help from my lebanese friends can assure u
i will put 2 links

http://www.alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=161452

http://www.alghad.jo/?news=181984

apiSigbinz
06-20-2007, 02:18 AM
u guys are so funny hehehe u will see the link soon at asia basket..its ur problem if u wanna believe it or not i can put the link of the newspaper but iam sure u dont understand arabic
i will put 2 links

ah okay... i believe you now! thanks for the link, team Pilipinas should be very scared now huh!!! what you think? :D

viperbravo
06-20-2007, 02:54 AM
i will put 2 links

Good games brother! See you in the Qualifying Tournament...

bolabasket
06-20-2007, 03:02 AM
it's really different to play at home.

viperbravo
06-20-2007, 03:04 AM
Jordan NT defeated the Serbian team KK Novi Sad in a friendly game in Amman
89-78...i will put the top scorers as soon as i get them

Mr. Wizard, here is the website of KK Novi Sad which beat our RP Team. Mega Ishrana has a better win-loss record (13-9) than Novi Sad (11-11).

Mega Ishrana loss to the RP team in Belgrade last week (97-79)...:D

http://www.kknovisad.co.yu/

interxavierxxx
06-20-2007, 03:30 AM
Get Real you dimwits!! Jordan NT was playing wid all of their National Team Players available while Philippines NT was playing wid only 9 of their NT players. Therefore, we lacked reinforcements and our opponent used it to their advantage.

joel23
06-20-2007, 04:42 AM

No, it's lower division... Not played against the Philippines... THey're different players...:)

demonyito
06-20-2007, 04:42 AM
amen! in short, if Philippines only plays all of their 12 players we could have beaten KK Novi Sad too!
Mega Ishrana has a better win-lose record than of Novi Sad.

so all in all, we can beat Jordan next month in Japan! wow!! lets rejoice yehey!!!

support our national team, halleluia eymen? eymmennnnn!!!!!

Projectspeed
06-20-2007, 07:23 AM
here we go again:D

be humble fellow Filipino:D

well, KK Novi Sad, used to play out of their homecourt and besides, Serbia is not that far from Jordan geographically...:D so there is no jetlag issue here:D

and I don't think that there's a homecourt advantage here...:D you can see the evidence in the picture on the link......:D almost no one dares to watch the game......:D

Jordan, for the benefit and expirience of their team, will not just use their referee just to win:D

let's be humble and give credits now to Jordan NT for defeating KK Novi Sad:D

daniab
06-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Congratulations wizard,i think jordan will be a strong team in asia .
Good luck for Jordan !!

demonyito
06-20-2007, 08:01 AM
here we go again:D

be humble fellow Filipino:D

well, KK Novi Sad, used to play out of their homecourt and besides, Serbia is not that far from Jordan geographically...:D so there is no jetlag issue here:D

and I don't think that there's a homecourt advantage here...:D you can see the evidence in the picture on the link......:D almost no one dares to watch the game......:D

Jordan, for the benefit and expirience of their team, will not just use their referee just to win:D

let's be humble and give credits now to Jordan NT for defeating KK Novi Sad:D

im "in", i already join the bragging club.

please dont omit words like jet lag, home court advantage, cramming, the officiating and the jelling..thats our favorite template. you can never take it away from our basketball vocabulary of excuses.
and i have a feeling that soon they will include words like food poisoning and the bus driver(delaying the timetable) in the template.

WIZARD
06-20-2007, 10:31 AM
to joel23 this is the same team not a team from another divison iam aware of
serbian clubs..about fans...its a friendly game so no 1 will go for sure in big game the court is always packed

bobo81
06-20-2007, 11:02 AM
Ehm...travel fatigue and jet lag...? The Serbians must have been exhausted and tired. :D

Projectspeed
06-20-2007, 11:45 AM
Ehm...travel fatigue and jet lag...? The Serbians must have been exhausted and tired. :D

Belgrade to Amman travel cause fatigue and jetlag?:D wow:D

maybe if it is from USA to RP,vice versa :D...
but just from Belgrade to Amman?:D I doubt:D

It can just be compared to an interstate transfer like NBA teams do:D

Amman and Belgrade are not that distant to each other and they only have one-hour timezone differential:D

spreekanick
06-20-2007, 02:16 PM
jetlag? 2hrs of travel on air.. ahahahaha

bobo81
06-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Uhhhh...When we travelled to Cairo for a bball tournament (3 hrs from Qatar) we were exhausted from the flight, and there is no way we could play the same up tempo game without a day's rest.

I'd like to see you guys fly from Philippines to Japan and hours later play a good game there. :rolleyes: