PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Sister City Tournament [Indonesia Jun 10-16]

israritah
05-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Anybody help me plisss....I want to know more about Korea University (Korea) and Tsinghua University (China). These 2 teams will participate in Enjoy Jakarta Sister City Basketball Tournament 2007 in Jakarta Indonesia 10th - 16th June 2007.
You could send your info to my mail israr792003@yahoo.com. Thank's a lot guys...
regards

Israr

Projectspeed
06-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Indonesia national team trounced Beijing five
http://www.asia-basket.com/idn/idn.asp

Indonesia NT is now sending signal to its Asian rival that it should not be taken for granted after beating Beijing China in the going 2007 Sister City Basketball Tournament in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The Indonesian national team, which placed second in 2007 SEABA Championship, is using this tournament as preparation for the coming FIBA Asia Men's Championship in Tokushima, Japan.

Faisal J Ahmad, Denny Sumargo (183-G-81), Youbel Sondakh, and Wendha Wijaya registered twin digits to aid the Indo five surged to its second straight win of the tournament which also assured the team a spot in the semi-finals.

Indonesia defeated Thailand (63-55) in its first game.

Indonesia NT will next face dangerous Manila, which is represented by Emilio Aguinaldo College.

:D Goodluck to EAC:D

vladski
06-12-2007, 09:52 AM
THis is funny... Indonesian National Team will go up against our CLass E or F Collegiate Team... They should win.....:D

apiSigbinz
06-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Asian teams should be scared now!!!!! :D peace......

igorotski
06-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Asian teams should be scared now!!!!! :D peace......
dudes stop being cocky and sarcastic.. i know that theyre not that strong but wll we stop acting like this?? what image of filipinos are u showing to others?

we're even worthier to be said of something sarcastic like this because of our cocky and boastful posts. i suppose if others said somethin like this we wud be react w/ exaggeration and be mad like hell

saints13
06-12-2007, 02:58 PM
The article proved that Indonesia's basketball program is not dormant and its having progress, the fact that it qualified in the FIBA championships and it has beaten the most likely counterparts Malaysia and Thailand. part of Indonesia's basketball development should be credited to the Filipinos working there, I think the IBL's founding commissioner is a Filipino and a lot of coaches there are Filipinos. NT's like Vietnam and Brunei also has Filipino mentors. :)

apiSigbinz
06-12-2007, 03:33 PM
dudes stop being cocky and sarcastic.. i know that theyre not that strong but wll we stop acting like this?? what image of filipinos are u showing to others?

we're even worthier to be said of something sarcastic like this because of our cocky and boastful posts. i suppose if others said somethin like this we wud be react w/ exaggeration and be mad like hell

come on dude its just a joke.... that's why if you noticed i put peace at the last word..... where's your sense of humor now?!

Mernks
06-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Is this Thailand team that has beaten by Aguinaldo College by 8 points is the same team that the RP team has also beaten by 20 points? Just asking because I think this is just the first time these college players has played in an international competition and did a great job.

manu_bol
06-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Is this Thailand team that has beaten by Aguinaldo College by 8 points is the same team that the RP team has also beaten by 20 points? Just asking because I think this is just the first time these college players has played in an international competition and did a great job.

this thai team has 2-3 NT players...

demonyito
06-13-2007, 01:31 AM
pls post it in a way that it will appear as a joke...:)

(ENGLISH PLEASE)

apiSigbinz
06-13-2007, 01:52 AM
pls post it in a way that it will appear as a joke...:)

(ENGLISH PLEASE)

bruha isa kapa.... :D if i know mas malala pa ang pinagagawa mo dito gaga.... :D

trans: may the peace on earth prevail among our brothers and sisters.... :)

demonyito
06-13-2007, 01:56 AM
bruha isa kapa.... :D if i know mas malala pa ang pinagagawa mo dito gaga.... :D

trans: may the peace on earth prevail among our brothers and sisters.... :)

gaga, ganun lang talaga yon

in english: hey Jude, dont make it bad think a sad song and make it better

rhk111
06-13-2007, 03:39 AM
It's tragic that we ridicule & look down on our Indonesian brothers, when the truth is that Indonesians do look up to Pinoy basketball players. In fact, Filipinos to them are some sort of an inspiration to them. Indonesians look very much like Pinoys, only that we play basketball better than them, 'sa ngayon.'

The thing is, while we ridicule & make fun of the Indonesians, am pretty sure some Chinese fans are probably doing the EXACT same thing to us somewhere right now.

reamily
06-13-2007, 03:57 AM
they are red bull of south east asia other than our rp they are nor mature even though they are a small team (ENGLISH PLEASE) i hope they finish 12 in fiba -asia i will be proud of htem as a fellow asean and prove that small is not A HINDRANCE IN BASKETBALL

sinobball
06-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Results I could find

Group A
*Korea University 98, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia-NBL) Select 68
????

Group B
*Tsinghua University (CHN) 59, Bangkok Metropolitan (THA) 54
*Tsinghua University 90, Emilio Aguinaldo College (PHI) 84
*Indonesia NT 63, Bangkok Metropolitan 55
*Emilio Aguinaldo College 71, Bangkok Metropolitan 63
*Indonesia NT 72, Tsinghua University 70

joel23
06-15-2007, 07:00 AM

No, NCAA's College of St. Benilde defeat Malaysia National Team in last 2001... also PMI Colleges a Philippine Collegiate division 2 defeat Indonesia National Team by 6points in Manila last 2001.

joel23
06-15-2007, 07:05 AM
THis is funny... Indonesian National Team will go up against our CLass E or F Collegiate Team... They should win.....:D

Indonesia is not most popular sport in country and mostly not know how to play basketball, and Thailand also poor basketball players in Asia... Because Thai and Indons play in sister city are preparation for SEA Games in Thailand battle for performance except the Philippines even Collegiate teams in the Philippines

joel23
06-15-2007, 07:13 AM
Emilio Aguinaldo College is still weak in Philippine collegiate... a UCAA champs the league Division II collegiate in the Philippines

anti_morales
06-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Hi guys, we see that Israr is a scout for Indon NT. He uses all the info that we give here. For now he is scouting South Korea, but after the sister city tournament what next. It is clear that they only want to gain experience from FIBA Asia and the main goal is to snatch gold from amateur RP cagers in the forthcoming SEA games. I don't know, this may be my last post to help Philippine team conceal its secrets. But Isarar, one thing is for sure, you may get all info that you want, but your NT will never get SEA games gold even if amateurs would represent Philippines. BWAHAHAHA! I read in Philippine Star, the greatest Philippine center of all time Mon Fernandez was hired by the Philippine gov't to personally train Greg Slaughter, a 7 ft cager, and he will be suiting up for RP amateur team, hehe that's info.:D Gunawan had a hard time against 6'9 Taulava, what more against 7'0 Slaughter. He will surely slaughter!

Anybody help me plisss....I want to know more about Korea University (Korea) and Tsinghua University (China). These 2 teams will participate in Enjoy Jakarta Sister City Basketball Tournament 2007 in Jakarta Indonesia 10th - 16th June 2007.
You could send your info to my mail israr792003@yahoo.com. Thank's a lot guys...
regards

Israr

igorotski
06-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi guys, we see that Israr is a scout for Indon NT. He uses all the info that we give here. For now he is scouting South Korea, but after the sister city tournament what next. It is clear that they only want to gain experience from FIBA Asia and the main goal is to snatch gold from amateur RP cagers in the forthcoming SEA games. I don't know, this may be my last post to help Philippine team conceal its secrets. But Isarar, one thing is for sure, you may get all info that you want, but your NT will never get SEA games gold even if amateurs would represent Philippines. BWAHAHAHA! I read in Philippine Star, the greatest Philippine center of all time Mon Fernandez was hired by the Philippine gov't to personally train Greg Slaughter, a 7 ft cager, and he will be suiting up for RP amateur team, hehe that's info.:D Gunawan had a hard time against 6'9 Taulava, what more against 7'0 Slaughter. He will surely slaughter!

the humblest post i've read in my life

demonyito
06-15-2007, 09:56 AM
hey guys take it easy with israritah:)

he's our brother, he is from Indonesia:)

probably we didnt know that Indonesians took us as their own too:) its all similar, the appearance, the food we ate and even some sub dialects ...are the same

be careful and be friendly with our neighbors;)