stars of tommorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stars of tommorow

check out this link i found http://basketball.exchange.ph/2006/1...s-of-tomorrow/

i see that that eman guy is 6'10 and has a pretty big build by the looks of the picture. pretty amazing if he is pure filippino. does anyone know?

Yes, he's pure Filipino. He was spotted by the BAP in 2003 while playing for the U of Mindanao Wildcats. He first played for John-O in the PBL before going back to Davao City.

By the way, "Eman" is a common surname among Filipinos who come from the Visayas area. "Samigue" came from San Miguel beer, which his dad is very fond of.
    Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Herms
      check out this link i found http://basketball.exchange.ph/2006/1...s-of-tomorrow/

i see that that eman guy is 6'10 and has a pretty big build by the looks of the picture. pretty amazing if he is pure filippino. does anyone know?

Yeah, nice height and built for a pure filipino. The only thing lacks for this big guy is basketball sense and offensive skills. No offense meant but i prefer Bonel Balingit (retired 6-9 pro cager) as a better player.

Comment

Originally posted by onono1
        Yeah, nice height and built for a pure filipino. The only thing lacks for this big guy is basketball sense and offensive skills. No offense meant but i prefer Bonel Balingit (retired 6-9 pro cager) as a better player.

This kid has got some skills but he's lazy. I'm not very high on him unless his attitude changes for the better.
        http://theprodigy7.wordpress.com

Comment

I've heard news that this kid has attitude issues. But he just came out of sickbay. I hope he'll start flashing this stuff in the coming PBL wars.
          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by JonarSabilano
            I've heard news that this kid has attitude issues. But he just came out of sickbay. I hope he'll start flashing this stuff in the coming PBL wars.

Too bad if Eman has attitude problem. Nonetheless, it would take a mountain to develop his basketball skills. He only attract attention because of his height. Like they said "Got height and have travel"

Comment

this guy eman was suffering from an injury last season of pbl (he's first season in pbl), so he cannot contribute to his team(henkel sista) that much..

let's see what he can really do this comin' season..

hmm.. i hope the management of henkel sista will enroll this guy in a bigman camp in US, just like what the talk and txt did to yancy de ocampo.. he's young.. so much room for improvement..

Comment

Originally posted by fowtyeben
                this guy eman was suffering from an injury last season of pbl (he's first season in pbl), so he cannot contribute to his team(henkel sista) that much..

hmm.. i hope the management of henkel sista will enroll this guy in a bigman camp in US, just like what the talk and txt did to yancy de ocampo.. he's young.. so much room for improvement..

So this is a thread about Filipinios with no game?
                I thought this was a bball sight, is he trying out for the WNBA?

Comment

Originally posted by fowtyeben

I'm always impressed by 6'4" power forwards and 6'6" fat centers BIG upside!

Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackswans
                    I'm always impressed by 6'4" power forwards and 6'6" fat centers BIG upside!

Are you serious?
                    Like Charles Barkley and Ben Wallace.
                    Alrighty then! Take care now, bye bye then.

Comment

well, Wallace is not really fat...
                      Schorsianitis is a better example of fat, but he is 6-9 I guess (2m05).
                      It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's Rudy!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackswans
                        So this is a thread about Filipinios with no game?
                        I thought this was a bball sight, is he trying out for the WNBA?
                        Yeah, maybe eman does not have the game. I do not even like his game anyway.

And yes, this is a bball SITE! And there's no problem if Eman will be permitted to play in WNBA. LOL. It's still basketball. Hope you too can even play there. Good luck.
                        Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

RE

Originally posted by sickcurtain_16

And yes, this is a bball SITE! And there's no problem if Eman will be permitted to play in WNBA. LOL. It's still basketball. Hope you too can even play there. Good luck.

That was good!

Your getting the joke and I like that!

Comment

RE

Originally posted by sickcurtain_16

That was good!

Your getting the joke and I like that!

Comment

Schorsianitis

Originally posted by damelo
                              well, Wallace is not really fat...
                              Schorsianitis is a better example of fat, but he is 6-9 I guess (2m05).

Man that guy is soo fat, I worry about him playing 100 games in a year in the NBA and all the minutes. If he comes to the NBA next year maybe I should put him in my dead pool.

I think he ate "Hotplate" Williams...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information