Tebow (NFL star QB) is a Filipino!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow (NFL star QB) is a Filipino!

Ok, not really. i just wanted to get your attention. He was only born in the Philippines.

Tebow Was Here? Superstar Unknown In City Of His Birth

Tebow's parents, Bob and Pamela, were working as Baptist missionaries in the Philippines when their son was born in the Makati Medical Center on Aug. 14, 1987. Pamela Tebow was advised to have an abortion after suffering from a pathogenic amoeba but decided to go through with the birth despite the risks of her son being stillborn.
    That may change soon, especially if Tebow's fame and form continue to surge. Two Manila newspapers are planning stories on the quarterback this week, and Filipino state television is sending a crew to the Broncos' showdown against the New England Patriots on Sunday.

This could only mean i have to start cheering for the Broncos, eh?
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Corey Brewer on Tebow's basketball skills:

OK Corey, have you ever seen Tim play basketball?

“They used to play in a Florida gym,” he said. “They’re were having a dunk contest. Tebow can dunk it, no joke!”

Brewer also saw Tebow in a pickup game. Asked to describe Tebow’s basketball game, Brewer said with a grin, “We’ll just say – he’s a great quarterback.”
    New Nugget: "Tebow can dunk it, no joke!" : Denver Post Nuggets writers Chris Dempsey and Terry Frei cover the Denver Nuggets, offering the authoritative voice with news, analysis and information. Colorado
    Originally posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Originally posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

And then they lose to the New England Patriots to return back to earth. Hopefully not a jinx thread (especially now that they are most likely going to the playoffs)

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

After a terrible first quarter, my New England Patriots defense finally stepped up and shut down the Broncos. Glad to see everyone finally realize how much they have over-hyped his abilities and that team. Don't get me wrong, Broncs are solid but they finally went up against a great team and showed just how much still needs to be done on that team.
        My Blog: http://wwoib.blogspot.com/

Statistics Wish List:
        1990 Asian Games -in Beijing, CHN
        1991 Pan Am Games -in Havana, CUB
        1991 South American Championships -in Valencia, VEN
        1991 Oceania Championship -in NZ
        1991 Asian Basketball Championship -in Kobe, JPN
        1992 African Basketball Championship -in Cairo, EGY
        1992 Euro Olympic Basketball Tournament -in Spain

Comment

He's gaining worldwide recognition. Not for his football skills, but for Tebowing.

Hello Lipa: Lipa City's First and Biggest Lifestyle Blog

Comment

Originally posted by usausa View Post
            After a terrible first quarter, my New England Patriots defense finally stepped up and shut down the Broncos. Glad to see everyone finally realize how much they have over-hyped his abilities and that team. Don't get me wrong, Broncs are solid but they finally went up against a great team and showed just how much still needs to be done on that team.
            True. They are getting media attention but they really should not be considered contenders. Well at least not this year. On the same note, Tebow is not as bad as some quarters are making him out to be. He's not the prototypical quarterback but in his own way/style, he gets it done.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by FilipinoDad View Post
              He's gaining worldwide recognition. Not for his football skills, but for Tebowing.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...ow-495x371.jpg
              Yeah in New York, a couple of kids got suspended from school for one day for Tebowing in the hallway. The school said it wa sin between classes and the kids did not listen when told not to Tebow. They said it blocked the hallway, nobody was able to pass making it a safety hazard and possibly making it to class late. That is bologna, since the two kids that started the Tebowing in the hallway made it to class on time. Even the parents were upset, saying that at least they are following a good role model.

And as for them being contenders, I think they are a darkhorse. They have the typical elements to make a strong run: a solid team defense and a solid run game. And as we've seen in the playoffs, if you control the ball and play defense, anything can happen.
              My Blog: http://wwoib.blogspot.com/

Statistics Wish List:
              1990 Asian Games -in Beijing, CHN
              1991 Pan Am Games -in Havana, CUB
              1991 South American Championships -in Valencia, VEN
              1991 Oceania Championship -in NZ
              1991 Asian Basketball Championship -in Kobe, JPN
              1992 African Basketball Championship -in Cairo, EGY
              1992 Euro Olympic Basketball Tournament -in Spain

Comment

Tebow upsets the mighty Steelers!

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Tebow to join the New York Jets. Back-up for Mark Sanchez or as a starter?

Comment

Originally posted by Baldomero View Post
                    Tebow to join the New York Jets. Back-up for Mark Sanchez or as a starter?
                    Most likely a back-up... But hey maybe he's improved his passing? That was a low-risk high-reward deal for the Jets if this pans out...

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

He would be good in the wildcat offense, maybe Ryan will use that

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information