Sagesse's situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sagesse's situation

There r some rumors guys that George Barakat and Coach ghassan will take over sagesse and they will start from the begining.And that M13 (Elie Mshantaf) will take the place of Roy antoun. What do u think guys.
    !!! (*) BALLER 4 LIFE (*) !!!
    !!! (*) IMPOSSILBLE IS NOTHING (*) !!!

Mr. Georges Barakat has become president of Champville club (the team i play for) and coach Ghassan sarkis will remain as team's head coach.
    THAT I CAN ASSURE U!!!!!
    as for sagesse, i heard some rumours that Mr. Francois Bassil (byblos bank chairman) will take charge next year.....
    finally, M13 will transfer to champville unless sagesse's situation is settled.

Comment

I just wanted 2 tell u that George Barakat addam isti2alto on the phone we were having dinner last week and he left champville i can assure that, maybe he resigned i dont know but last week he left champville. (Which team u play age???)
      !!! (*) BALLER 4 LIFE (*) !!!
      !!! (*) IMPOSSILBLE IS NOTHING (*) !!!

Comment

uffff, no way!!!!
        i played 2 years for the junior team (i am a 1985) and we won the lebanese championship twice, and now i play for the other team's franchise
        champville-maristes Jbeil

Comment

Originally posted by Captain
          There r some rumors guys that George Barakat and Coach ghassan will take over sagesse and they will start from the begining.And that M13 (Elie Mshantaf) will take the place of Roy antoun. What do u think guys.
          champville signed ghaleb reda and mario abboud do you think ghassan would just leave his team to go to sagesse ?

Comment

khalas dont bother its over no sagesse basketball team this season

Comment

sagesse's story is unbelievable,how can anibal,feytroun,muttahed make the team every year and a team like sagesse face this problem every single year ?

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information