Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buenafine View Post
    GIN looking to play like GSW?

Who will back-up Villanueva at C? Is Menk back?

PF - Willy/Rico M.

SF - Intal/Maliksi/Tubid

SG - MC/Tubid/Wilson

PG - Mike/JJ/Labagala
    It looks like there will be another trade for BGK. I think Tubid and Cortez gets moved? MC47 isn't going anywhere I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
      I thought BGK was targetting Thoss, Pena or Pennisi. Instead they get another sg/sf Maliksi and sf/pf RicoM.

Maybe they are looking to trade MC/JC?
      how they can deal for thoss if not the maliksi deal is made
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
        good revised trade...

rico will play center for bgk
        I thought you will say Rico will play backup C (defensive big ) for BGK

the only thing for Ginebra to this wrong is to break their "security agency" why fix the only thing making this team a contender..

why don't add a superstar guard in bgk because the security agency guys seems to perform well despite limited minutes
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• lol! another 1 sided trade for BGK SECURITY AGENCY
          sigpic
          the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
          NBA Boxscores
          PBA Updates
          PBA D-Leagues development
          Boxing Latest Buzz
          MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• this trade is just a prelude to a much bigger trade. Per Noli Eala, they are currently working on another trade to acquire a "big" man. sources tell me this is the Thoss=Villanueva+Intal trade. the earliest we can see this trade to happen is this week.

Ginebra's future is looking brighter as they also have 2 1st rounders next year. hello Junmar perhaps?

Comment

• Considering Maliksi is just an excess to Ababou, I feel that Barako has gotten the better of this trade. And BGK after being infatuated with guards are now addicted to SFs Tubid/JohnWilson/Maliksi/Intal/Canaleta.

Comment

• after reading again the trade. it seems like the Barako Bull has gotten the better side of the deal. (well that is if they don't trade Jimbo to Petron, and of course trade their 2013 pick{a Gilas 2.0 alumni} again in the future)

Allein Maliksi is getting alot of attention because, he is getting a lot of PT with the Barako Bull Energy, but Jimbo is a former MVP himself. And he will be a perfect back-up for Willie Miller. And also with the trading of Allein, Barako Bull will now clear the logjam in 3 spot. (Dylan, Sunday, Najorda and sometimes Danny S plays SF too)

As for BMeg, they now have a shooting big man which I believe is a must with the triangle offense.

For Ginebra, it is just the beginning. They need a big man right? Are we seeing the PLAN B as stated by Snow? is Thoss just around the corner?
                #parasabayan
                #GoGilas

Comment

• Bgk get two injury prone players
                  "You don't play against opponents. You play against the game of basketball" Bobby Knight

Comment

• obviously the current best player involved in the trade is rico...so regardless of position bgk should welcome him with open arms. his gung-ho mentality also is a perfect fit for the kings. yancy is in the twilight of his career...so it would be interesting if he still gets involved in the rotation of bmeg. allein is a pure scorer so bgk should mainly use him as a spark of the bench while playing alongside more defensive minded players like the 2 wilsons and maierhofer. jimbo was a former ncaa finals mvp, only a couple years ago (during the john wilson mvp year) so he has the pedigree but hasn't been given the opportunity to prove he belongs in the pros yet and looking at the barako roster, he'll probably be backing up miller unless of course avenido continues to poach minutes. all in all, a fair trade all around..good job comish.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricodgame View Post

As for BMeg, they now have a shooting big man which I believe is a must with the triangle offense.
                      i agree....ricoM is way better than yancy but yancy is a better fit in bmeg's triangle....i think yancy can make those mid range corner jumpers reavis are taking right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
                        Considering Maliksi is just an excess to Ababou, I feel that Barako has gotten the better of this trade. And BGK after being infatuated with guards are now addicted to SFs Tubid/JohnWilson/Maliksi/Intal/Canaleta.
                        I do feel Jimbo Aquino will still move on and have a reunion with Coach Ato Agustin. If you are Barako, who is the player at Petron who you'll ask for exchange .... feel Eala would offer Joseph Yeo or Rey Guevarra as Marc Agustin is untouchable. From what I read in Eala's tweets, Lordy Tugade got his release and is soon on his way back to the San Miguel franchise team. Or would Tugade end-up joining his old team in a reunion with Miller and Pennissi.
                        Last edited by nardy; 11-17-2011, 04:23 PM.
                        LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                        Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                        THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• ^I think it is not the last stop of Jimbo. However it depends on his performance, as per the conversation between Danny Espiritu and Snow Badua

Snow: Mattrade pa ba si Jimbo?
                          Danny: Kailangan magpakitang gilas siya jan.

trans:
                          Snow: Will Jimbo be traded again?
                          Danny: He need to show his stuff (first).
                          #parasabayan
                          #GoGilas

Comment

• Originally posted by nardy View Post
                            I do feel Jimbo Aquino will still move on and have a reunion with Coach Ato Agustin. If you are Barako, who is the player at Petron who you'll ask for exchange .... feel Eala would offer Joseph Yeo or Rey Guevarra as Marc Agustin is untouchable. From what I read in Eala's tweets, Lordy Tugade got his release and is soon on his way back to the San Miguel franchise team. Or would Tugade end-up joining his old team in a reunion with Miller and Pennissi.
                            And I think Lordy already signed the 1 year contract offered by Petron...
                            Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricodgame View Post
                              ^I think it is not the last stop of Jimbo. However it depends on his performance, as per the conversation between Danny Espiritu and Snow Badua

Snow: Mattrade pa ba si Jimbo?
                              Danny: Kailangan magpakitang gilas siya jan.

trans:
                              Snow: Will Jimbo be traded again?
                              Danny: He need to show his stuff (first).
                              kailangang magpakitang-gilas sya dyan or else hindi na sya kukunin ng Petron.

trans: Jimbo will certainly play well with Barako.

Comment

• ^A lot of opportunity since Najorda's still injured.

The LCL injury of Maliksi is not that serious as an ACL tear, but it is a reflection of his physiological "design." With a small team like Barako, he mght turn out to be more of a liability in terms of injury treatment. On the other hand, Allein can be sure to get topnotch training, conditioning, and treatment as needed with SMC.

I'd say win-win in this case...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information