Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nardy View Post
    I think its part of the contract of Kelly Williams to include Waters.

H.
    is modeling in Oxygen part of the contract? hehe
    TEAM PILIPINAS!

www.myspace.com/fivefeetadjustment

www.facebook.com/fivefeetadjustment

Comment

• Charles Waters is a print ad model part time pba player oh
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

I think its part of the contract of Kelly Williams to include Waters. At least on Alapag's case the pact was for only TNT to draft his cousin Kevin White that pave the way to get into other teams.

How about Marc Agustin after all these years of not getting into the PBA and is now playing for his dad's Petron team. Marc's former teammmate Patrick Cabahug still has not broken into the PBA even if plays much better than Ato's son. Hehehe probably when Patrick's uncle Elmer gets a PBA coaching gig, he'll get his chance.

Well in the PBA nepotism is not exclusive to players only, look at Talk N Text, Joshua, the son of Chot Reyes is a assistant coach under his Dad.
        Patrick Cabahug already played in the PBA last season with the Air21 Express.
        I'm back. Don't ask why. Just be glad.

Comment

• Originally posted by capitantiago View Post
          Patrick Cabahug already played in the PBA last season with the Air21 Express.
          shopinas.com can take him if the coach and management wants him
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            shopinas.com can take him if the coach and management wants him
            The caveat on Cabahug: he is a one-way player and needs to be the fulcrum of the offense to become effective. Plus, all these years, he is too thin.
            I'm back. Don't ask why. Just be glad.

Comment

• Originally posted by capitantiago View Post
              The caveat on Cabahug: he is a one-way player and needs to be the fulcrum of the offense to become effective. Plus, all these years, he is too thin.
              sayang si cabahug.

Trans: not as good as boy cabahug.

sigpic

Comment

• Well as regards nepotism, I agree that it exists in varying degrees in every human endeavor, and not just basketball.

In the case however of the Patrick Cabahug and Mark Agustin, both former Adamson Falcons can play. They can be dependable role players if harnessed properly. In the case of Cabahug, I saw some potential for him to play a more significant role in the PBA as shown in his stint with the KL Dragons in the ABL.

In the case of Kevin White, at least I've seen him play with some point guard skills. He was even the starting point guard of the Brunei Barracudas in the ABL. Given the chance, the man can play.

It just that Waters came up with one of the most pathetic displays of garbage time basketball. He flubbed open-lay-ups and scored only once on a gimme basket.

Too bad. He could have shown last Friday that he has the skills to be in the PBA, even as a role player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Percival O. Flores View Post
                  Well as regards nepotism, I agree that it exists in varying degrees in every human endeavor, and not just basketball.

In the case however of the Patrick Cabahug and Mark Agustin, both former Adamson Falcons can play. They can be dependable role players if harnessed properly. In the case of Cabahug, I saw some potential for him to play a more significant role in the PBA as shown in his stint with the KL Dragons in the ABL.

In the case of Kevin White, at least I've seen him play with some point guard skills. He was even the starting point guard of the Brunei Barracudas in the ABL. Given the chance, the man can play.

It just that Waters came up with one of the most pathetic displays of garbage time basketball. He flubbed open-lay-ups and scored only once on a gimme basket.

Too bad. He could have shown last Friday that he has the skills to be in the PBA, even as a role player.
                  Maybe Charles is just

a better gunner

or ramp model:

than being a baller:

LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                  Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                  THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Maybe Charles is just

a better gunner

or ramp model:

than being a baller:

look out younghusband's

sigpic

Comment

• nakapackage naman siya kay Kwill eh.

Big bro will provide.
                      You've got to have it to win it

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                        look out younghusband's
                        nah the fangirls and fangays are looking for guys who both can play and have the looks:

Come November, Philippine Basketball would have somebody who would oust Younghushand from his throne as the most desirable pinoy sportsman.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                        THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• so it is confirmed sir nardy? banchero will join gilas 2.0?
                          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                            so it is confirmed sir nardy? banchero will join gilas 2.0?
                            nope it depends with MVP if he'll welcome Chris Banchero with open arms.

Chris is now under contract with the San Miguel Beermen that's set to play in the ASEAN Basketball League, Thanks to former SBP Executive Director and now San Miguel Corporation Sports Director Noli Eala. Banchero is set to arrive in November to join the practices setted by Coach Bobby Parks.

MVP has to talk to Noli Eala and Mr. Ramon Ang if he's interested in including not only Banchero but also JuneMar Fajardo in Gilas 2.0.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                            THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Chris is now under contract with the San Miguel Beermen that's set to play in the ASEAN Basketball League, Thanks to former SBP Executive Director and now San Miguel Corporation Sports Director Noli Eala. Banchero is set to arrive in November to join the practices setted by Coach Bobby Parks.

MVP has to talk to Noli Eala and Mr. Ramon Ang if he's interested in including not only Banchero but also JuneMar Fajardo in Gilas 2.0.
                              oh darn.i thought it was official for him on gilasV2.
                              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

You might want to change the wording, Nards

And on a more serious note, i think this is off MVP's hands. It's more like if SMB is willing to loan their new find to the NT.
                                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information