PDA

View Full Version : Donaire KO Montiel in RD 2

rocketstar47
02-20-2011, 03:46 AM
Nonito Donaire's counter left hook Knocks the former champion
Fernando Montiel of Mexico in the second round to clinch the WBC/WBO
Bantamweight Titles with the time of 2:25 His the third current filipino Champions behind Manny Pacquiao and Donnie Nietes.

MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS

drunkenwarg
02-20-2011, 04:23 AM
Montiel is in very good condition considering that he is able to get up after that... damn! that's a wicked left hook! :eek: congrats to donaire

also the announcer pronounce donaire as do-nay-re... hehe!:D

rocketstar47
02-20-2011, 07:04 AM
This is the first time Montiel Kiss the canvass nice showing Donaire

Juan Ma Lopez is next!!!!

dxjayrock2008
02-20-2011, 10:41 AM
2/20/2011

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-evS8CeQF1-A/TWCkiIiBwVI/AAAAAAAAH-0/expJsXIHC2M/s320/1.gif
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - A very lively arena crowd saw Nonito Donaire (26-1, 18KOs) blast out Fernando Montiel (44-3, 34KOs) in two rounds to capture the WBC/WBO bantamweight titles.

A big feeling out process in the first round. In the second, Donaire landed a left hook that Montiel never saw coming and he went down like a bag of bricks. Montiel barely beat the referee's count. Donaire knew the fight was over and quickly pounced on his opponent with a flurry of punches to force the referee's stoppage.

PREFIGHT: The challenger, Nonito Donaire, makes his way to the ring first. He looks confident and excited to get the fight started. The champion, Fernando Montiel, comes out next. He looks extremely focused and intense.

Round 1. Donaire comes out firing his jab. Montiel looks cautious. Hard left hook to the body lands for Donaire. Nice left hand lands for Donaire. Montiel backs up. Montiel lands a quick jab to the body. They trade jabs. Both men showing some respect for each other. Straigt right from Donaire grazes Montiel. Left to the body lands for Montiel. Donaire answers with one of his own.

Round 2. Nice 1-2 lands for Donaire to start the round. Uppercut lands for Montiel, but he eats a right in return. Donaire sticking his jab in the face of Montiel. Jab lands for Montiel. Anoteher. Left hook to the body lands for Montiel. Counter left lands for Montiel. Right hand lands for Montiel. WOOOOOOOO....HUGE counter left hand from Donaire FLOORS Montiel. He's down. He takes the count, but he looks wobbly. Donaire jumps on him and lands another shot for good measure. That's it. It's over. The ref calls a halt to the bout. Wow! DONAIRE WINS BY SECOND-ROUND KNOCKOUT.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hLm7YGOqJXE/TWCfl91LaGI/AAAAAAAAH-s/CfPiMgiNdMw/s1600/3.jpg (http://www.rnhalawi.com/2011/02/fernando-montiel-vs-nonito-donaire-live.html)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BztXv7TpRcg/TWCkiQFYjvI/AAAAAAAAH-8/7HZqZh-rtbA/s1600/4.jpg (http://www.rnhalawi.com/2011/02/fernando-montiel-vs-nonito-donaire-live.html)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JH54jdWxHgk/TWCfl82YZEI/AAAAAAAAH-k/DMZnAW9CAoc/s1600/2.jpg (http://www.rnhalawi.com/2011/02/fernando-montiel-vs-nonito-donaire-live.html)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_TG2ab320lo/TWCflsB6M1I/AAAAAAAAH-c/iMlfBqAXGS4/s1600/1.jpg (http://www.rnhalawi.com/2011/02/fernando-montiel-vs-nonito-donaire-live.html)

bhinov
02-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Montiel is in very good condition considering that he is able to get up after that... damn! that's a wicked left hook! :eek: congrats to donaire

good observations, that man got balls of steel for tryna get up after that devastating left hook from our boy Nonito. i wonder if Rigondeaux wants to fight Nonito, i wanna see a Super Six in the Super Bantamweight Div.

Montiel got Hasegawa'd.

webuyube
02-21-2011, 01:35 AM

probably because it's in the 2nd round. he's not yet tired i think.. i doubt if he could to get up after that wicked left hook if it happened in the late rounds.

b3lowzro
02-21-2011, 01:53 AM
KO of the year anyone? :D

lovejones
02-21-2011, 03:01 AM
before the punch:

http://i56.tinypic.com/28i6f7n.jpg

the punch, the twitch, and the backstroke:

http://home.comcast.net/~antwuanmax/boxing/montiel-ktfo.gif

after the punch:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/d0/fullj.18fdb6fa0d7a72b35b2ce70edb76b2d9/18fdb6fa0d7a72b35b2ce70edb76b2d9-getty-107958842em034_fernando_mon.jpg

LFGC79
02-21-2011, 03:05 AM
Juan Ma Lopez is next!!!!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I doubt that very much.

dxjayrock2008
02-21-2011, 03:17 AM
before the punch:

http://i56.tinypic.com/28i6f7n.jpg

the punch, the twitch, and the backstroke:

http://home.comcast.net/~antwuanmax/boxing/montiel-ktfo.gif

after the punch:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/d0/fullj.18fdb6fa0d7a72b35b2ce70edb76b2d9/18fdb6fa0d7a72b35b2ce70edb76b2d9-getty-107958842em034_fernando_mon.jpg

Ouch! :eek:

bhinov
02-21-2011, 03:35 AM
it was a TKO not a KO. blame it on the ref, he should've waived it off after Montiel got dropped. Then we can talk of KO of the year.

dxjayrock2008
02-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Donaire is now 'main event' fighter

February 21, 2011, 6:14pm
http://www.mb.com.ph/sites/default/files/donaire_22.jpg
Nonito Donaire shows off the two championship belts he won after his crushing win over Mexican Fernando Montiel. (Reuters)

MANILA, Philippines — As proven by his devastating performance against Mexican macho man Fernando Montiel over the weekend, Filipino-American Nonito Donaire has earned the right to become a legitimate headliner, Top Rank chief Bob Arum said Monday from Las Vegas.
“He’s become a main even fighter,” Arum answered when asked if Donaire will be inserted as the main supporting fight to the May 7 clash between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley.
Arum said he will meet with Donaire’s manager, Cameron Dunkin, to discuss what’s on the horizon for Donaire, whose second-round knockout of Montiel gave him the World Boxing Council and World Boxing Organization bantamweight titles.
A fight in May or June is being looked at for Donaire by Arum.
“I still don’t know if Nonito will stay at 118 or go up in weight,” said the 79-year-old Hall of Fame promoter, who also promotes pound-for-pound king Pacquiao.
Still, Arum is not the type to rush things and clarified that a fight with either Yuriorkis Gamboa of Cuba or Juan Manuel Lopez of Puerto Rico is indeed mouth-watering but will have to wait until next year.
Gamboa and Lopez, the leading 126-pounders in the world, are also under the Top Rank banner.
Donaire, according to Arum, has what it takes to achieve what Pacquiao has done the last few years, confidently saying that he can win world titles at 122, 126 and even 130.
“Certainly, Donaire has the talent but one (big) fight doesn’t make him a Pacquiao,” said Arum, still awed by the impact of Donaire’s frightening victory over a man who had never been knocked out in his sterling career.

durden_tyler
02-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Too bad there ain't too many Mexicans in this forum. Talking trash is just not the same without them.

aaren253
02-21-2011, 10:48 AM
And I also disagree that Donaire hasn't struggled with anyone because he has- in his first fight back at 115 pounds, he struggled in his decision win against Rafael Concepcion who came in 4 pounds over the contracted weight: Donaire won the fight clearly but Concepcion put good pressure on Donaire and rocked him a few times to take several rounds of the fight (1 judge even had it 115-113).

bhinov
02-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Too bad there ain't too many Mexicans in this forum. Talking trash is just not the same without them.

exactly....

thayil
02-22-2011, 05:15 AM
Maybe they need a translator here in forums hehe

rocketstar47
02-22-2011, 08:04 AM

there a lot of mexicans in the Americas section.

rocketstar47
02-22-2011, 08:10 AM
WHO DO YOU WANT NEXT FOR DONAIRE?

1. JUAN MANUEL LOPEZ(PUR)
-Current WBO 126lbs Champion
2.VIC DARCHINYAN(AUS)-If he want a rematch

3.ABNER MARES(MEX)

4.JOSEPH AGBEKO(GHA)
-Current IBF 118lb Champion

5.YOHNY PEREZ(COL)

6.ANSELMO MORENO(PAN)
-Current WBA 118lb Champion

7.HOZUME HASEGAWA(JPN)
-Current WBC 126lb Champion

OTHERS

durden_tyler
02-22-2011, 08:11 AM
there a lot of mexicans in the Americas section.

Even then, they don't love their boxing. (Or maybe because we're eating them alive anyway, so what's the point of posting/coming over here? :D)

There was this lone (or maybe two) Puerto Rican who supported Cotto during that fight. Those types, i admire since they showed they love their countryman DESPITE the odds :D

durden_tyler
02-22-2011, 08:12 AM
WHO DO YOU WANT NEXT FOR DONAIRE?

1. JUAN MANUEL LOPEZ(PUR)
-Current WBO 126lbs Champion
2.VIC DARCHINYAN(AUS)-If he want a rematch

3.ABNER MARES(MEX)

4.JOSEPH AGBEKO(GHA)
-Current IBF 118lb Champion

5.YOHNY PEREZ(COL)

6.ANSELMO MORENO(PAN)
-Current WBA 118lb Champion

7.HOZUME HASEGAWA(JPN)
-Current WBC 126lb Champion

OTHERS

Lopez at 126 sounds tasty. Bigger, higher weight. Satisfying fight for Nonito-- win or lose.

rocketstar47
02-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Lopez at 126 sounds tasty. Bigger, higher weight. Satisfying fight for Nonito-- win or lose.

I Agree he is a dangerous opponent!:D

dxjayrock2008
02-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Montiel admits mistake
By NICK GIONGCO
February 22, 2011, 3:59pm
MANILA, Philippines — Mexican Fernando Montiel admitted to Top Rank publicist Ricardo Jimenez that he committed a grave mistake when he fought rising Filipino star Nonito Donaire last Saturday in Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.

His mistake, according to Jimenez, was when he tried to lunge in on Donaire at ring center that left him wide open for a counter shot.

He paid dearly for it as Donaire unleashed a thunderous left that flattened Montiel in the second round of their bantamweight bout.

Although Montiel miraculously stood up on shaky legs, Donaire immediately went in for the kill and after he landed a one-two, the third man on the ring stepped in.

Montiel is now doing fine, according to Jimenez yesterday.

“He’s doing good now,” said Jimenez, citing that the follow-up checkup can be done in Mexico.

Jimenez said Montiel was brought to the hospital after the second-round knockout loss at Mandalay Bay for precautionary measures and it was learned that he had suffered a slightly fractured jaw.

Doctors allowed Montiel to be released after a brain scan and a few other tests were done and was told to consult with his doctor once he arrives in his hometown of Los Mochis in Mexico.

As planned, Montiel and family will remain in Las Vegas for two more days before before heading back to Mexico.

bhinov
02-22-2011, 10:30 AM
a fight against Nishioka at 122 or maybe against Rigondeaux. the winner of the Agbeko-Mares fight is also a possible opponent.

i don't see Top Rank bringing JuanMa or let's say Gamboa into fighting Nonito this early.

saalsapr
02-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Even then, they don't love their boxing. (Or maybe because we're eating them alive anyway, so what's the point of posting/coming over here? :D)

There was this lone (or maybe two) Puerto Rican who supported Cotto during that fight. Those types, i admire since they showed they love their countryman DESPITE the odds :D

Juanma will eat Donaire for breakfast, Vazquez Jr. will have him for dinner.:D

Also are you comparing us to mexicans?

bhinov
02-22-2011, 03:34 PM

Vasquez Jr? are you serious? :D Juanma is chinny as evident with his fights against Concepcion and Mtagwa. Nonito is just superior in every aspect except for maybe power.

saalsapr
02-22-2011, 03:35 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01NibxBfLe3Oz/610x.jpg

http://queensberry-rules.com/images/stories/lopez_concepcion_ko.jpg

saalsapr
02-22-2011, 03:38 PM
Will the third time be the charm?

http://www.notifight.com/artman2/uploads/5/JUANMA_LOPEZ_Y_NONITO_DONAIRE_NF.jpg

Or will Juanma add another stoppage to his record?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_so2ygsDAWfg/TCz2G95rTWI/AAAAAAAAESI/mm-gHjAAko0/s1600/fight-recap-01-1024.jpg

saalsapr
02-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Vasquez Jr? are you serious? :D Juanma is chinny as evident with his fights against Concepcion and Mtagwa. Nonito is just superior in every aspect except for maybe power.

You know whats the difference?

Neither Juanma nor Vazquez have a loss on their record and have a better ko percentage than Nonito in bigger weights.

Nonito thinks that fighting slow mexicans makes him look like speedy Gonzalez. He doesnt know what he is in for.

rocketstar47
02-23-2011, 12:43 AM
There is a new rivalry in boxing in this thread the Puerto Ricans and Filipinos

rocketstar47
02-23-2011, 12:46 AM

Juama's chin is soft as evident when he was Knock down by concepcion
in their fight in Puerto Rico although he won the fight.

Another one is against Gilbert Bolanos of mexico he was also
rock with a straight.

saalsapr
02-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Juama's chin is soft as evident when he was Knock down by concepcion
in their fight in Puerto Rico although he won the fight.

Another one is against Gilbert Bolanos of mexico he was also
rock with a straight.

Look at Juanma's fist in his pic with Donaire.

That fist is as big as Donaire face.

bhinov
02-23-2011, 01:36 AM
You know whats the difference?

Neither Juanma nor Vazquez have a loss on their record and have a better ko percentage than Nonito in bigger weights.

Nonito thinks that fighting slow mexicans makes him look like speedy Gonzalez. He doesnt know what he is in for.

who cares if you're undefeated. :p i love Juanma and i think he's a great fighter but for me he's too slow for Donaire and very limited offensively. Nonito will just pick his shots against Juanma, easy fight for him.

Vasquez Jr. who?? this guy is untested, let's see if he can beat Arce in May.

Fist size determines the outcome of the fight. /fail

PS: There's a reason why Nonito is in Top 5 P4P. :D

dxjayrock2008
02-23-2011, 03:28 AM
We don't need rush things up. I'm sure that the Donaire vs Juanma will push through.

rocketstar47
02-23-2011, 10:41 AM

It doesn't mean that if a fist is smaller it is soft ..

However who's next for Juan Ma?

dxjayrock2008
02-23-2011, 10:56 AM

Size doesn't matter amigo. The performance does matter. Lol. :D

durden_tyler
02-23-2011, 10:56 AM

Nah, i don't want to offend you.

(See people? Already we can can conclude Puerto Rican posters are wayyy better trash-talkers than Mexicans--- at least on IBN :D)

Either way, good to see there's a chance Philippines vs. Puerto Rico will meet again in the near future.

bhinov
02-23-2011, 11:10 AM
let's just be happy that boxing is in good hands in the coming years with these caliber of talents. ;)

kikomatsing
02-23-2011, 11:29 AM
good fight.
but it will be sweeter if him and his father will comes to a peace!.
it will relieve pressure & heartaches.

as a filipino it is customary to be humble at buo ang pamilya!
:)

dxjayrock2008
02-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Bring 'em on, says Donaire

By NICK GIONGCO
February 24, 2011, 5:09pm
MANILA, Philippines — Newly crowned WBC and WBO bantamweight king Nonito Donaire just can’t wait to lay his hands on another foe.
Days after sending a strong signal to the world with a frightening second-round knockout of Mexican mauler Fernando Montiel, the Filipino-American said he wants to return to the ring at the soonest possible time.
Anselmo Moreno of Panama, the reigning WBA bantamweight champion, has been mentioned as a possibility for a fight to be held in San Francisco sometime in May.
Top Rank chief Bob Arum, who also promotes Donaire, said he is looking at either May or June as Donaire’s much-awaited return.
Donaire had earlier made his intentions known that he wants to become the undisputed champion in the 118-lb class, thus making Moreno a hot candidate to be signed as Donaire’s next rival.
Arum said from now onwards, Donaire will headline his own card.
Moreno has a 30-1-1 win-loss-draw record with 10 knockouts.

theImbaguy
03-07-2011, 05:17 AM
nonito's having tweet wars with @chino3nidad

sergio23
03-07-2011, 08:12 AM
nonito's having tweet wars with @chino3nidad

seryoso?:D

dxjayrock2008
03-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Nonito Donaire Jr. warns sportswriters, Chino Trinidad answers back
Written by julie on 07 March 2011

On March 6, afternoon, there’s no stopping the exchange of rage between boxer Nonito Donaire, Jr. and TV sportscaster Chino Trinidad.

The altercation happened after a VTR statement released by the wife of Nonito Jr., Rachel Donaire in the official website of the Filipino boxing champ, www.filipinoflash.com.

In the said video, Rachel was blaming the media for the misunderstanding between her husband and his dad Nonito Donaire, Sr. .

Rachel mentioned the names Recah and Chino Trinidad (father and son) as one of the alleged sportswriters that made the issueregarding the family Donaire in order to score hits in their websites.

Rachel said, "There are certain people in the media who have gotten fame from tearing our family apart and I think that collectively today, after seeing everything that has been out in the media and talking about what has really hurt us, the source is all the same..it’s all the media.

"So, to those people that thought that they gonna ruin the family and watch us destroy and burn ourselves. To Chino Trinidad, Recah Trinidad, to Anthony Andales, and to Granville Ampong, you’re not gonna destroy the Donaire family. And you better go find another tsismis to go, actually, bring any more hits to your site. Because what you did was unprofessional, it’s digusting, and it’s unlike a Filipino."

In his facebook fan page, Nonito Jr. posted his message for Chino and also to the other sportswriters Manny Piñol and Granville Ampong of www.philboxing.com:

"Chino, Pinol, n Ampong. Shut up n Leave my family alone: the Donaires n Marcials, esp my wife. Keep talking n ull feel what Montiel felt. U won’t see it, ull just feel it. Sonic Boom!!

"Oh n btw, Chino, Ampong, n Pinol- Why dont u cm pick a fight with sm1 ur on size huh? ME AND PAPANG also said it was the media. We ALL pointed at U! So back off "

As expected, the messages of Donaire Jr. seems to be an indication of war against media personalities that were being accused of creating the feud within their family.

As soon as Chino Trinidad learned about the heated statement, he fires back. Using his Twitter page to air his rage, these were his posts aimed at Donaire Jr.:

"Funny how Mr. And Mrs. Donaire are so afraid of the ghost they created. If they aint stupid enough, maybe they would know that I don’t even have a byline. Maybe they can blame Facebook and Twitter. "

"Nonito Jr. I am not gonna fight you atop the ring but one thing I know, I will never runaway from a good fight."

"Nonito Jr, you better ask your a coward of a father in law who used your mother in laws FB account in maligning my character for merely posting a story on your celebrated feud then your tigas t_t_ (read in street lingo as duwag) biyenan after seeing the reaction of my FB friends removed me from his wife’s FB friends but not before the whole whole world saw who the real Gerry Marcial is.

"Kung matapang ka talaga Nonito Jr., alam mo kung saan mo ako makikita. Hihintayin kita. Gaguhin mo na ang lahat- huwag lang ang pangalan namin Hindi ako natatakot sa isang hikain at iyakin. Madami na akong nakita na kagaya mo in this lifetime…"

Up to this time, the two still have not fixed their squabbles.

sergio23
03-07-2011, 02:03 PM
i would love to see a nonito knocking this shithead Chinot trinidad! lol XD

durden_tyler
03-07-2011, 02:36 PM
i would love to see a nonito knocking this shithead Chinot trinidad! lol XD

At what weight class though? :D

rockmannia7881
03-07-2011, 10:58 PM
At what weight class though? :D

At Jun-Jun Donaire's weight class. Lol. :D

jcbernardo
03-08-2011, 02:30 AM
it's Donaire's fault in the first place. if you don't want the media to make an issue, then they should solve their problems privately and don't bring it to the public.

or you can blame Rachel.

dxjayrock2008
03-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Donaire ready to repair relations with media
3/08/2011

source: gmanews.tv

Newly-crowned World Boxing Organization (WBO) and World Boxing Council bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire now wants to settle his rift with local sports analysts and sportswriters with whom he feuded recently.

This new development came after Donaire spoke with sports analyst and former North Cotabato governor Manny Piñol in a report in 24 Oras. According to the boxer’s wife, Rachel, both camps have agreed to settle the feud and they will do so when Nonito and some members of the family return to Manila.

Piñol, along with sports columnist Recah Trinidad, his son, segment host and GMA-7 sports analyst Chino Trinidad, and sportswriters Anthony Andales and Granville Ampong were tagged by Rachel as “responsible for blowing their family feud out of proportion."

That started a word war between Donaire and several sports analysts, who traded barbs on social networking sites Twitter and Facebook.

Donaire has just ended his reported two-year feud with his father, Nonito Sr., and made this known to the public by posting his message on YouTube.

The Donaires said it was all a misunderstanding that was blown up by media, with Rachel going as far as directly addressing and giving the names of particular sportswriters. - RCJ/HGS/OMG, GMA News

bhinov
03-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Donaire's wife is the problem.

kikomatsing
03-08-2011, 10:29 AM
bullet is faster than your sonic boom!...
hahahahahaha!..

si manny pinol pa? e kilala yang hitman sa probinsya nila!/

trans: dont mess with manny!

sergio23
03-08-2011, 11:50 AM
bullet is faster than your sonic boom!...
hahahahahaha!..

si manny pinol pa? e kilala yang hitman sa probinsya nila!/

trans: dont mess with manny!

wow,if it is true then I will question Manny Pinols character. I'll associate him with being gay.How a true man supposed to fight? a true gentleman settle things by way of Diplomacy not with guns and fist.

theImbaguy
03-08-2011, 01:32 PM

yeah. But still these writers shouldnt do what they did. Just leave it to Lolit Solis or whoever have the time to talk about other people's lives.
Sup brah, when will be the exact date of your return to pba forum? isnt that 1 month?

kikomatsing
03-09-2011, 04:22 AM
wow,if it is true then I will question Manny Pinols character. I'll associate him with being gay.How a true man supposed to fight? a true gentleman settle things by way of Diplomacy not with guns and fist.

you're not reading newspaper before my friend.
He (Pinol) is #1 MOST WANTED LIST of MILF!..
He used to have (i guess until now) a Gun Factory (PALTIK) where he issue a paltik for every christian people in NorthCotabato so that they could defend theirselves from MUSLIM insurgents.

this guy can kill in a wink of an eye!

btw... in mindanao settling a fight by words is a GAYISH move!.
they do it in a mans way!.... fistfight,shooting,killing!...
if you are in mindanao and with your principle....they will call you GAYLORD!..

sergio23
03-09-2011, 12:09 PM
He used to have (i guess until now) a Gun Factory (PALTIK) where he issue a paltik for every christian people in NorthCotabato so that they could defend theirselves from MUSLIM insurgents.

Don't lecture me with how it works in Mindanao..Im living in Misamis Oriental and I studied at Marawi for 2 semester...get it? so that principle should be scrapped. If people would continue doing that then the only option is to put them in a concentration camp(this should be taken seriously to achieve peace but granting it is only applicable if there is no hope) And btw don't get carried away with how the media trying to feed people like you on what's the real score in my Homeland. Those politicos who are like that( with guns and golds doctrine) is an old fart that should be eliminated silently sorry for OT....

theImbaguy
03-09-2011, 12:34 PM

what are they, barbarians? Holy crap we're in the 21st century! It only shows how important education is.
We are higher forms of animals, we don't fight just to see who the alphawolf is. We settle conflicts and problems by an intelligent way.
God gave us brains, why not use it?

sergio23
03-09-2011, 10:26 PM

If his wife is the problem then let me handle his wife :P joke XD

kikomatsing
03-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Don't lecture me with how it works in Mindanao..Im living in Misamis Oriental and I studied at Marawi for 2 semester...get it? so that principle should be scrapped. If people would continue doing that then the only option is to put them in a concentration camp(this should be taken seriously to achieve peace but granting it is only applicable if there is no hope) And btw don't get carried away with how the media trying to feed people like you on what's the real score in my Homeland. Those politicos who are like that( with guns and golds doctrine) is an old fart that should be eliminated silently sorry for OT....

quick question sir Sergio23.
if you claim to be a IN-OUT MINDANAO guy...
then How come you dont know Manny PInol?

he is very known personality there?

I am not from mindanao but i have a lot of friends who worked with MannyP!
and they are living testament!
u know what i mean!
;)

dxjayrock2008
03-10-2011, 03:40 AM
If his wife is the problem then let me handle his wife :P joke XD

Rachel Donaire is one hot momma! Lol. :D:p

sergio23
03-10-2011, 05:48 AM
quick question sir Sergio23.
if you claim to be a IN-OUT MINDANAO guy...
then How come you dont know Manny PInol?

he is very known personality there?

I am not from mindanao but i have a lot of friends who worked with MannyP!
and they are living testament!
u know what i mean!
;)

Bcoz Im not from cotabato and I really don't care about them politicos and their interest..get it? but saying we settle things by way of fist fighting and shooting is a total crap... you insulting us? I hope you are not...coz it's like saying we are Barbarians..

bhinov
03-10-2011, 06:40 AM
yeah. But still these writers shouldnt do what they did. Just leave it to Lolit Solis or whoever have the time to talk about other people's lives.
Sup brah, when will be the exact date of your return to pba forum? isnt that 1 month?

I'll be back in May. ;)

sergio23
03-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Rachel Donaire is one hot momma! Lol. :D:p

I'll google her to see if it's true lol:D

dxjayrock2008
03-10-2011, 09:15 AM
I'll google her to see if it's true lol:D

I've googled her. Lol. :D:p

theImbaguy
03-10-2011, 10:06 AM
I've googled her. Lol. :D:p

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb233/lorenz-2006/rachel-donaire-fhm.jpg
yeah big problem

kikomatsing
03-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Bcoz Im not from cotabato and I really don't care about them politicos and their interest..get it? but saying we settle things by way of fist fighting and shooting is a total crap... you insulting us? I hope you are not...coz it's like saying we are Barbarians..

i cannot make you believe to what i am saying but that is a fact!.
do you know the song "Ang Bayan kong Sinilangan (timog cotabato)" by ASIN?

i did not compose that song..its been there since 70's 80's ata!...
that will answer your question...
READ IT WORDS BY WORDS!

Google it too aside from Rachel!.
it will help you on your uncertainties!
;)

dxjayrock2008
03-10-2011, 10:34 AM
yeah big problem

This pix makes me drool. Lol. :D:p

sergio23
03-10-2011, 11:11 AM
i cannot make you believe to what i am saying but that is a fact!.
do you know the song "Ang Bayan kong Sinilangan (timog cotabato)" by ASIN?

i did not compose that song..its been there since 70's 80's ata!...
that will answer your question...
READ IT WORDS BY WORDS!

Google it too aside from Rachel!.
it will help you on your uncertainties!
;)

To be safe the song was first heard in the 70s or 80s..what decade are we now?:D:D you are really insulting the people of Mindanao as a Barbarians with what are you pointing,saying we settle things in fist fighting and shooting.. take NOTE! WE ARE NO CRIMINALS HERE!! Not all of us ARE CRIMINALS!! ok enough said don't add another insult by saying a lot of negative things about the real score here..

sergio23
03-10-2011, 11:13 AM
yeah big problem

I would love to see a vids... olalalala :D

kikomatsing
03-10-2011, 12:41 PM
To be safe the song was first heard in the 70s or 80s..what decade are we now?:D:D you are really insulting the people of Mindanao as a Barbarians with what are you pointing,saying we settle things in fist fighting and shooting.. take NOTE! WE ARE NO CRIMINALS HERE!! Not all of us ARE CRIMINALS!! ok enough said don't add another insult by saying a lot of negative things about the real score here..

its not me who ses that...

did i say ur criminal?
did i say ur barbarian?
back read my friend...YOU SAID THESE not ME!
point taken....lessons learn..hope u did too!...
let an un-educated people educate you (dba that is what you think of me?)!
;)

theImbaguy
03-10-2011, 03:21 PM
kiko <3 sergio,
thats enough guys, OT already, your being OT in an OT forum.
@sergio: if that's what he believe, then let him be.
@kiko: no point in arguing about that, in the end those that died are still pinoys. nobody here cares what is the palakasan thing on Mindanao, those that use their powers to kill the lesser ones is really unmanly.
So guys lets stop right here.
Lets stop being OT for OT's sake.

durden_tyler
03-10-2011, 06:33 PM
kiko <3 sergio,
thats enough guys, OT already, your being OT in an OT forum.
@sergio: if that's what he believe, then let him be.
@kiko: no point in arguing about that, in the end those that died are still pinoys. nobody here cares what is the palakasan thing on Mindanao, those that use their powers to kill the lesser ones is really unmanly.
So guys lets stop right here.
Lets stop being OT for OT's sake.

But but.... we are in the OT section! So, you may continue this OT talk :D

dxjayrock2008
03-11-2011, 05:18 AM
But but.... we are in the OT section! So, you may continue this OT talk :D

Talking about Jun-Jun Donaire's hot wife if not OT, right? Lol. :D:p

sergio23
03-11-2011, 06:00 AM

If the topic will be Rachel then it's not OT :)
but regarding to Kiko reply..nah I wouldn't reply to that coz it's OT...in an OT section :P

kikomatsing
03-11-2011, 06:05 AM
come on guys...
its a clean fight!
why break it?

you spoil the fun!.
im beggining to KO that guy!
hahahaha!

SONIC BOOM Baby!..Sonic Boom!-Donaire:)

theImbaguy
03-11-2011, 06:21 AM

hot girls will never be OT.
unless youre

HOMO lol

dxjayrock2008
03-11-2011, 06:23 AM
hot girls will never be OT.
unless youre

HOMO lol

Lol. Can we make a thread about hot asian girls? Lol. :D:p

sergio23
03-11-2011, 07:32 AM
Lol. Can we make a thread about hot asian girls? Lol. :D:p

let's get it on.... who will start it? please post more daring pics :D

dxjayrock2008
03-11-2011, 07:35 AM
let's get it on.... who will start it? please post more daring pics :D

Hopefully the mods will allow us. Lol. :D

theImbaguy
03-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Hopefully the mods will allow us. Lol. :D

ok ill try it hope i dont get banned.
here it goes

dxjayrock2008
03-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Donaire mum on contract dispute

By NICK GIONGCO
March 15, 2011, 11:23pm
http://www.mb.com.ph/sites/default/files/Donaire_23.jpg
WBO bantamweight title holder Nonito Donaire Jr. poses with wife, Rachel, during the PSA Forum in Shakey’s UN Avenue. (Bob Dungo Jr.)

MANILA, Philippines – Pretty soon, Nonito Donaire should find himself embroiled in a legal tussle with Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum if the Filipino-American fighter insists Top Rank is guilty of contractual violations.

Donaire, the reigning World Boxing Council and World Boxing Organization bantamweight champion said during the PSA Forum Tuesday that his American lawyer is handling the matter.

Donaire could not answer if he is indeed under contract with Top Rank, stammering with his response and turning to his wife Rachel, who was seated beside him, to air their side on the issue.

Rachel also could not answer the question straight-on but was a bit more composed than her celebrated husband, who rose to the pound-for-pound ranks with a smashing second-round knockout of Fernando Montiel last month.

“The contract is for three years with three fights a year. The contract ends if the contract is fulfilled,” said Rachel, stressing that Top Rank failed to give her husband the three fights a year that was agreed upon by the two sides.

Donaire signed up with Top Rank in June 2008.

Arum expressed surprise over Donaire’s statements when contacted shortly after the weekly forum but nevertheless made the assurance that boxing’s current toast has simply been misinformed.

“They are saying that there’s been a breach in the contract but it is clear that the contract is in place. Once we present everything to them, they’ll see that a contract is in place,” said Arum from his Las Vegas home.

“I hope they’ll all come to their senses,” said the 79-year-old Arum.

Arum said Top Rank lawyers are going to respond to Donaire’s letter soon and he is looking forward to the continuation of the contract.

But if Donaire resists, Arum said he has no other choice “but to go to litigation.”