LBC's coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBC's coverage

Am I the only one who doesn't like the design, formats and fonts used by LBC to present the teams' lineups, score and statistics?

It is so ugly, very amateurish and shows a lot of carelessness. They don't even bother to capitalize the first letter of the players' names (f.khatib, t.madison ...) and it isn't something new. It has been like that for year and Future TV was much better in this aspect.

In arabic, we say it is done "men afa idoun"!

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't like the design, formats and fonts used by LBC to present the teams' lineups, score and statistics?

It is so ugly, very amateurish and shows a lot of carelessness. They don't even bother to capitalize the first letter of the players' names (f.khatib, t.madison ...) and it isn't something new. It has been like that for year and Future TV was much better in this aspect.

In arabic, we say it is done "men afa idoun"!
    yes yes i always ask myself why LBC doesn't show full professionalism in covering any basketball event, Very ugly font. I asked myself this question during the supercup game as well as old basketball seasons!
    Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Nothing is perfect. You pick your poison :

1) See Future TV doing a good job with the design but bear with Sobhi
      2) See crappy designs by LBC but get to hear Ghayath

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post

future is not that better.

We need a total new shape, they must take a small look on nba or foreign leagues for ex JBL, KBL, PBA ,,, and improve
        Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

It is completely unacceptable walaw!!! What does it take them to at least capitalize the first letter of a name and make a better design?

Comment

The thing that really disappoints me is the time, all channels put the time from the scoreboard and most of the times it's not clear at all!!

Comment

It is completely unacceptable walaw!!! What does it take them to at least capitalize the first letter of a name and make a better design?
              By the way is this the job of LBC to do or Boudy Maalouly's "New Look Production"?
              If LBC, let them recruit a graphic designer for "peanuts" who can work on such things.

Comment

By the way is this the job of LBC to do or Boudy Maalouly's "New Look Production"?
                If LBC, let them recruit a graphic designer for "peanuts" who can work on such things.
                I dont think it is boudy maalouly's job because it was different on future TV.

Comment

i will tell Ghayath Dibra to take a look on this thread...
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
                    do you think he and LBC' team aren't aware of it???? don't they have eyes and some common sense? no one gave them such remarks in the last 3 years?

I am really shocked that a professional TV like LBC does a horrible job like this! It is a disgrace! Even Tele Liban can do better!

Comment

do you think he and LBC' team aren't aware of it???? don't they have eyes and some common sense? no one gave them such remarks in the last 3 years?

I am really shocked that a professional TV like LBC does a horrible job like this! It is a disgrace! Even Tele Liban can do better!
                      ma tched idak ktir

LBC should definitely do sth. It's a disgrace as u said.

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
                        if he will take a look : ghayath plz could you make a basketball program that shows the highlights and top plays in addition of stats leaders like you did 3 or 4 years ago???
                        ASIA 2011 CEDARS ARE COMING

Comment

Originally posted by wilo22 View Post
                          if he will take a look : ghayath plz could you make a basketball program that shows the highlights and top plays in addition of stats leaders like you did 3 or 4 years ago???
                          with the top 5 dunks!!! we need a dunk contest as well as a 3 point shootout! i dt know if LBC can do that. The tv show was called : lebanese basket show, but it was broadcasted really late at night

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

I don't know if you guys remember this but Robert Imad used to have a really great show (way long ago when MTV used to show NBA games) where other than commentating on NBA games he would get foreign players like Michael Cumberland, Mohamad Acha (RIP), etc. and do interviews with them and ask about their experiences as well as general questions like the NBA, their favorite teams, etc...

Since i'm not watching any tv these days I also liked to listen to Claudia Kozman (on telesport on LBC) when she used to do great short interviews with the import players as well.

Comment

not just the fonts and graphics that are horrible guys.....THE BACKGROUND MUSIC THEY PUT between every quarter to show like a "quarter quick review/plays" or at the end of the game.... ya3ne wala a2raf !...seriously nawraneh ! (translation: very disgusting) w as you guys said before in this tread: very Amateurish.......

along with all this, directing and managing the broadcast is really bad !!...ya3neh they barely show replays
                              They also dont have cams behind the glass board, angle cams, couple of microphones on the court floor to feel the action and hear the players/referees shouting/calling fouls...

check what jazeera can do when qatar host any international basketball event......ya3ne 3a shway u feel like watching the world basketball championship.....

how was the broadcast during stankovic cup ?!........sara7a ? ya ma7la l Lebanese League broadcast......

mish shatreen ykebbo masareh ella 3a Star Academy w baramij wala a2raf !
                              (translation: they only pay money for stupid and weak TV series, Star Academy and really weak and bad programs...)

i know LBC can do a lot more better than now for Sports in general and Basketball in particular !...

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians!!)
                              Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information