Season Tickets! Great way to Improve Income/Discipline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets! Great way to Improve Income/Discipline

It is very well known that Season Tickets are the best way for clubs to generate quick revenue, especially at the beginning of the season when all teams have went through Shopping sprees, maintenance, updating their facilities and much more issues.
    Yet, a season ticket has proved to be a great reason in English Football behind decreasing the amount of Hooligans that destroyed the reputation of English Football at one specific Era!
    Season Tickets increases the amount of disciplined crowd that is willing to pay 200 - 300 USD for a season ticket for the sake of their team, such crowd cares more about the team and it's players rather than going there to create disturbance. Still, there is always a chance for Riot amongst Season holders, but the % of their presence is much lower that those attending on a daily ticket.

I really hope the Lebanese Federation would adapt this step (since clubs do not have the authority to issue their own tickets/prices) in the coming few seasons and give all support to clubs to adapt it.

Basketball is a developmental business, every day new ways, ideas and improvements are made for the better of the game and it's really sad to keep looking around us and see everyone moving ahead while we are still struggling on a few pending issues.
    http://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com/

I wish it can be implemented in our league. It would be beneficial on either discipline or revenue.

I guess the federation once tried this but didn't proceed with the idea during upcoming seasons.
    Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

great topic.but i don't think it will work here.

Comment

I think the best way for this is to hand over the teams the right to price up their tickets upon a min/max quota presented by the federation itself.

Let's say a team can post his ticket price depending on the importance of the game.
        Ya3ni, a Riyadi VS Kahraba game won't be as important and tensed as Riyadi VS Sagesse Game.
        So giving the team this option will allow the teams to grow on financially.

Imagine this.
        The Fed says the following:
        • Minimum Ticket price is 5 USD, Maximum Ticket price is 15 USD
        • All Teams are to present their whole season ticket 1 month before the kick off of the league as long it stays in between both minimum and maximum quotas
        • All Teams are to provide Season Tickets 2 months ahead of the Kick off the League
        • Price of the Season Ticket is left to Teams to decide
        • The Federation will be taking 15% of each Sold Ticket - 65% to home team and 20% to away team
        • Season tickets will be the sole revenue of the Home Team
        http://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com/

Comment

Originally posted by fadiserhal View Post
          I think the best way for this is to hand over the teams the right to price up their tickets upon a min/max quota presented by the federation itself.

Let's say a team can post his ticket price depending on the importance of the game.
          Ya3ni, a Riyadi VS Kahraba game won't be as important and tensed as Riyadi VS Sagesse Game.

Imagine this.
          • All Teams are to present their whole season ticket 1 month before the kick off of the league as long it stays in between both minimum and maximum quotas
          • All Teams are to provide Season Tickets 2 months ahead of the Kick off the League
          • The Federation will be taking 15% of each Sold Ticket - 65% to home team and 20% to away team
          You are in LEBANON my friend.
          We all wish that such things happens in our league, but...... we shall we say.
          After all, this is still the LEBANESE Federation :s
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fadiserhal View Post

Imagine this.
            Great ideas Fadi but as our friends are saying this is Lebanon bro

If we had proper big basketball courts we could have even had different zones/areas with each one having a different ticket price.

When I went to watch the World Championships in Turkey everything was organized (more in Istanbul than in Izmir) in a way that as per what is mentioned on your ticket you have to enter from a specific gate to sit in a certain zone where there is a certain block to locate the row so that you can sit in your seat (seriously).

Comment

This idea was proposed 2 years ago from Pierre Kakhia but unfortunately our teams (specially the one who got their fans to the court for free) didn't help much.
              But this idea needs a level of proffesionalism before you can use!
              Proud to be Lebanese
              www.arabasket.com

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information