PDA

View Full Version : Lebanese off topic thread

Bury Please
09-08-2010, 09:46 PM
This thread will be off topic in this section. Yes, this section is about basketball, but we also have other things happening in the country to discuss.
Like politics, other sports, films, shows and so on..
We can also use it to intrdouce ourselves here

rickhardur, please stickey this thread.

1 off topic thread for everything not related to basketball

khaledlebanon
09-08-2010, 10:46 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Politics!!!!! BEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

eliooo93
09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Politics!!!!! BEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol sba2etne

eliooo93
09-08-2010, 11:39 PM
btw i think it should be included in the lebanese section.

wilo22
09-13-2010, 07:08 PM
sagesse football team is back:D

they decided to make a team from sagesse school players. and when they will be promoted they want to be title contenders in div a

b3lowzro
09-15-2010, 09:18 AM
why can't you guys just start a thread in the Asian OT?

[You're right. Moved. rikhardur]

kerdito
09-16-2010, 12:21 PM
This is great!
The Green Castle is working correctly.

Well as I was informed Mr Makdisi is willing to be really famous from Sagesse.

daniab
09-16-2010, 12:45 PM
guys dont you think its time to build a big basketball gym ? at least with the modern facilities ?!

Lebanon
09-16-2010, 08:29 PM
guys dont you think its time to build a big basketball gym ? at least with the modern facilities ?!

of course it is time but the question remains: who will do it?:confused:

wilo22
09-21-2010, 07:44 PM
guys why where in a sub forum in middle east forum. we are more active than all the middle easte forum we have daily new posts in our threads.

china, philippine are having their own forum and i think it's time to have our own lebanese forum.

admins what do you say??

daniab
09-21-2010, 07:54 PM
guys why where in a sub forum in middle east forum. we are more active than all the middle easte forum we have daily new posts in our threads.

china, philippine are having their own forum and i think it's time to have our own lebanese forum.

admins what do you say??

well i was like first Lebanese active here on the board and i started to update on daily basis and it really attracted lots of people , there was no even a sub forum for us but i still think that we deserve like China and Philippines a separated one since we r lot more active than many other sections!

leb-basket
09-21-2010, 08:46 PM
well i was like first Lebanese active here on the board and i started to update on daily basis and it really attracted lots of people , there was no even a sub forum for us but i still think that we deserve like China and Philippines a separated one since we r lot more active than many other sections!

yes you have a point. I was thinking about it last time and wanted to send a message to the administrators to discuss about this particular subject. It seems you guys read my mind.
As dani said, we never had a sub forum; we were part of the middle east forum. After our lebanese forum developped, admins created a sub forum for lebanese basketball, however; i think it's time to have our own forum.

We urge you admins to create a forum for lebanese basketball or at least discuss it, but i dt think such thing will happen or else middle east forum will be cut apart and it's not logic. That's why they created a sub forum.

My personal opinion, let's create our own forum. We are very active and we can attract way more visitors to our thread. Americans and Europians can discover more about lebanese basketball

Khalid80
09-21-2010, 11:41 PM
This is not really a Lebanese OT topic but it's a nice Panda cheese commercial ad that is popular in Egypt :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4

mvblair
10-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Everybody who wanted a separate Lebanese section needs to post a note on Rik's page (http://forums.interbasket.net/member.php?u=378). He pushed the issue and got you guys a promotion!!

leb-basket
10-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Everybody who wanted a separate Lebanese section needs to post a note on Rik's page (http://forums.interbasket.net/member.php?u=378). He pushed the issue and got you guys a promotion!!

thank you admins! we finally got our own section!!!!

Great improvement for the lebanese forum on IBN in the last 4 years.

zik013
10-08-2010, 01:22 PM
anybody knows what Lebanon squad went to UAE for Al-Rashid International Menís Volleyball Championship scheduled to be held from October 8-13 at Dubai ?

thanks

Khalid80
10-08-2010, 02:11 PM
anybody knows what Lebanon squad went to UAE for Al-Rashid International Menís Volleyball Championship scheduled to be held from October 8-13 at Dubai ?

thanks

Here's the required info. (I translated it from the newspaper)

President: Walid Al Kassouf
Admins: Joseph Saadeh, Zein Hamieh
Coach: Mijo Vokovic (Slovenian)
Assistant Coach: Issam Abou Jaoudeh
Trainer: Christoph Jacob (French)
Statistics: John Abou Jaoudeh

Players: Louay Al Sharif, Alain Saadeh, Pierre Fares, Drar Obeid, Nader Fares, Elie El Nar, Mazen Hakam, Elie Abi Shdeed, Wissam Al Hassari, Amin Al Qas, Jean Abi Shdeed, Ivo Kendrov.

Participating Countries: Lebanon, UAE, Iran, Tunisia, Pakistan, and India

Format of Tournament: All teams play each other once

Schedule for Lebanon:
Friday October 8: Lebanon - UAE (6:00 p.m)
Saturday October 9: Lebanon - India (3:00 p.m)
Sunday October 10: Lebanon - Pakistan (5:00 p.m)
Tuesday October 12: Lebanon - Tunisia (5:00 p.m)
Wednesday October 13: Lebanon - Iran (3:00 p.m)

Here's the link but it's in Arabic:

http://www.albaladonline.com/html/story.php?sid=121812

zik013
10-08-2010, 03:42 PM
big thanks

wilo22
10-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Friday October 8: Lebanon - UAE (6:00 p.m)

3-0 win for lebanon

leb-basket
10-08-2010, 08:54 PM
yalla that's great. Mabrouk for lebanon. Hopefully we will succeed in the upcoming games. 2 strong future games : handball and volley ball.

wilo22
10-09-2010, 06:49 AM
lebanon is from the top 15 in rugby league. handball : our teams are doing good results. al sadd won asian championship 2 days ago,and they also played in handball world cup.

in futsall we're not bad we need some care from the federation and volleyball is rising again in lebanon

kerdito
10-09-2010, 11:49 AM
lebanon is from the top 15 in rugby league. handball : our teams are doing good results. al sadd won asian championship 2 days ago,and they also played in handball world cup.

in futsall we're not bad we need some care from the federation and volleyball is rising again in lebanon

Well in Basketball we have great talents and we have already made big achievements, we are still searching for something in Soccer.
To be honest all those great results are individual results made by Lebanese not getting any help from neither a federation nor a ministry, I just wonder what we can do if we had some help as any other country in the world has:rolleyes:

leb-basket
10-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Well in Basketball we have great talents and we have already made big achievements, we are still searching for something in Soccer.
To be honest all those great results are individual results made by Lebanese not getting any help from neither a federation nor a ministry, I just wonder what we can do if we had some help as any other country in the world has:rolleyes:

yes man. If we had help we could have won some olympic medals. Even on individual games we are doing some great result and again with no single dollar from the federation.

wilo22
10-09-2010, 06:14 PM
yalla that's great. Mabrouk for lebanon. Hopefully we will succeed in the upcoming games. 2 strong future games : handball and volley ball.

our level in handball is rising we won asian club championship 2 days ago and we qualified to the wc. last year we also played in the club wc.

volleyball is back:) we have a great level we're from the best arab countries in volley and beach volley.

futsall we're good we need more care from the federation

rugby league we're from the best teams in the world our nt is composed by 80% lebanese abroads specialy in australia. we're currently ranked 11th we were 8th before. lebanon is playing for the european federation