PDA

View Full Version : Who is best or should be the Head Coach for the Lebanese NT for the next 5 years?

Bernard
09-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Who do you think is best to handle our 1st NT for the next 5 years ?!
in my opinion, i guess Tab Baldwin should remain at his position. Im sure that with him, we will definately domniate Asia in the coming years, and hopefully we will make better results in the world. :rolleyes:

we shouldnt keep the bad results as a conclusion of his quality !! the guy didnt have time to reach his target with the team before the WC !! however, dont forget that we won Stankovic Cup with him, within a period of only 1 or 2 weeks preparations!!

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians !!)

eliooo93
09-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Are you serious? :p
Fouad and Ghassan should not even be on the list

hussein88
09-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Coach Tab can give more but need more time ,he need to see all the players in our league.

Bernard
09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Are you serious? :p
Fouad and Ghassan should not even be on the list

of course im not serious !!! but there are people who think these coaches (since they r considered as the best Lebanese coaches), are the best option Lebanon has, specially that they know and understand the players' mentality !...:rolleyes:

anyways Go Go Lebanon !! Coach tab is the best choice Lebanon ever had ! :cool:

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians!!)

rtk04
09-07-2010, 12:38 PM
hiring sarkis or any local coach will drive our basketball 10 years backwards...

I believe this is the current status for the lebanese coaches compared to Tab Baldwin:

There are at least 90 ways to make the necktie of a suit, coach Tab i guess knows most of them )if not all, while the lebanese coaches know only 4 or 5 ways to make it:P....the proof is the fact that every year sarkis and others travel to watch seminars on coaching :D:p:eek:

Oshafaamri
09-07-2010, 12:50 PM
of course Tab Baldwin should take his full chance , Mario palma coached Jordan 4 years and got good results cause he had the chance and the stability while tab baldwin had only 5 months and it is not enough ....

He should continue at least till the End of IBA Asia 2011

wilo22
09-07-2010, 01:20 PM
baldwin for sure.

I think that baldwin contract ends in 2011 after the FIBA Asia Championship

daniab
09-07-2010, 01:29 PM
of course Tab Baldwin should take his full chance , Mario palma coached Jordan 4 years and got good results cause he had the chance and the stability while tab baldwin had only 5 months and it is not enough ....

He should continue at least till the End of IBA Asia 2011

5 months ?
he coached the team 2 months

Oshafaamri
09-07-2010, 01:57 PM
5 months ?
he coached the team 2 months

He was in Arab Clubs championship in May i guess watching Lebanese Clubs there and that is one of the coach responsibilities ....

plus am not talking about the period whether it is 5 months or 1 month , am talking about giving him the Chance !

Fadi El-Khatib
09-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Is this even a question?!

For sure, and 100% Thomas(Tab) Baldwin is best coach, he didn't make good results except the Stankovic Cup, but he didn't get a chance yet.

Anw, for sure he is the best.

mavrick_h
09-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Baldwin for sure! :)

Bernard
09-08-2010, 06:53 PM
tayyib is there any news about the future of our NT ?!
what will happen to our coach who apparently, all who understand basketball (of course except our lovely federation), know that he's the best choice for lebanon on the LONG RUN ! NOTHING works on the short term !! wil sama zar2a!!!
ma3rouf l lebnene baddo kel shi 3al sari3 ykoun eddemo, 7ader nader jehiz !! (Translation: Lebanese Mentality is explained by the fast income):D

sooooooooooooo i guess all the members here should shift their memberships to the FLBB and kick the current ones out, coz they know nthg about bball !!:eek: :D
T. Baldwin should remain with the NT for the next 5 years in my opinion !! (anyways thank god he didnt run away yet from our amazing Federation and management!!):rolleyes:

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians!!)

Bernard
09-11-2010, 09:24 PM
guys ! any news about our coach TB?! is there any unexplainable decision made about him by our intelligent federation!?:rolleyes:

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians !!)

SUPERBITAR
10-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Fouad Abou Chakra best Coach For Lb NT

eliooo93
10-30-2010, 07:20 PM

:eek::mad::D:p.

In other words... LOL :o

leb-basket
10-30-2010, 07:27 PM

we tried once FAC and it didn't work, now we didn't have vogel back then but still instead of giving confidence to our players he was killing their will power

Fadi El-Khatib
10-31-2010, 10:59 AM

Hehehehehe

You must be kidding me my friend, or otherwise (Sorry for what I am gona say) you know nothing about basketball :) :P

golebanon
10-31-2010, 01:30 PM
then i'm sure we'll qualify to play basket at home
man i can't understand how he's still riyadi's coach,what did he acheive?nothing new
his mentality has almost killed the competition in our league,i mean how would we have competition if he manages to have all the basketball stars in one team
second,he's known as the talent destroyer cause all our youth talents became average players as he doesn't offer them the chance to play