What happened to Brian Beshara?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Brian Beshara?

I'm sorry if this information has already been posted - I just couldn't find it.
    I noticed Beshara is listed on the official FIBA roster for the Worlds, but he didn't seem to play a large role - if any - during the Stankovic Cup.

Did he play in the Stankovic Cup?
    If not, why?

Thanks
    Evin Demirel
    thesportsseer.com
    Covering international basketball AND Arkansas sports. I think it's safe to say I've found an untapped niche!

Hey man.
    Brian Beshara did not join the National Team this year , it seems his basketball career came to an end .
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Comment

it seems like khatib didnt want him on the team and fought him with everyone on the team . and khatib also was fighting with vroman after their final game win against japan . I know many people like khatib but the guy has issues he doesnt want anyone on the team to share the success and fame and keeps threatening that he wont play for the NT and in the end hes the one following to try to enter the national team so its just a cry for affection Khatib hated beshara ever since last year at jones cup against Taiwan when khatib was hogging the ball and beshara told him that we have many stars now and it wont hurt if we share the ball and every one of us scores around 17PPG . Knowing khatibs low IQ and insecurity problems he thought beshara wanted to steal the team from him and the problem started from there . I think beshara is very important for the national team especially in next years fiba asia event cuz with all the stars leb have compared to asia beshara is the one guy who holds everything 2gether with his points rebounds and assists and hustle play getting steals ...khatib is exactly the opposite u want him when the team does not have anyone cuz he keeps the ball in his hands so hes not good in asia when we have players like freijeh,vroman and fahd and we all saw that in asia 2009

Comment

Originally posted by karim View Post
        it seems like khatib didnt want him on the team and fought him with everyone on the team . and khatib also was fighting with vroman after their final game win against japan . I know many people like khatib but the guy has issues he doesnt want anyone on the team to share the success and fame and keeps threatening that he wont play for the NT and in the end hes the one following to try to enter the national team so its just a cry for affection Khatib hated beshara ever since last year at jones cup against Taiwan when khatib was hogging the ball and beshara told him that we have many stars now and it wont hurt if we share the ball and every one of us scores around 17PPG . Knowing khatibs low IQ and insecurity problems he thought beshara wanted to steal the team from him and the problem started from there . I think beshara is very important for the national team especially in next years fiba asia event cuz with all the stars leb have compared to asia beshara is the one guy who holds everything 2gether with his points rebounds and assists and hustle play getting steals ...khatib is exactly the opposite u want him when the team does not have anyone cuz he keeps the ball in his hands so hes not good in asia when we have players like freijeh,vroman and fahd and we all saw that in asia 2009
        Nice stories man really great, how much time did it take u to write them?!!

Comment

in arabic in can tell you: ''hajj to2ro hake'' brian thinks that he's the best in coaching playing and management. did you saw him this year in sagesse when he had a fight with roy???
          brian always wants to be a coach and he thinks that he's sagesse president and coach and the same thing applies for the nt
          ASIA 2011 CEDARS ARE COMING

Comment

Originally posted by MALEK View Post
            Nice stories man really great, how much time did it take u to write them?!!
            I was at work so i got paid to write it

Comment

Give me a break man. Khatib and vroman were joking after japan's game, u deduced they were fighting lol
              History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Brian could have been a big boost for the NT especially with his quickness and height, he could have helped the team a lot in the transition defense and fast breaks, we are lacking fast movement in the team at positions 3 and 4.
                The team would have been much promising with this starting roster:
                5- Vroman
                4- Freijeh
                3- Brian Bechara
                2- Fadi
                1- Rony or Ali

Anyone can confirm if Billy Fares travelled with the team to turkey or it's definite that he's out of the final 12 ?

Comment

Originally posted by 471 View Post
                  Brian could have been a big boost for the NT especially with his quickness and height, he could have helped the team a lot in the transition defense and fast breaks, we are lacking fast movement in the team at positions 3 and 4.
                  5- Vroman
                  4- Freijeh
                  3- Brian Bechara
                  2- Fadi
                  1- Rony or Ali

Anyone can confirm if Billy Fares travelled with the team to turkey or it's definite that he's out of the final 12 ?

he is out of the final 12
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by 471 View Post
                    5- Vroman
                    4- Freijeh
                    3- Brian Bechara
                    2- Fadi
                    1- Rony or Ali

plz stop talking about brian. did you see his poor level in the arab championship this year???
                    ASIA 2011 CEDARS ARE COMING

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information