Ahmad Ibrahim out of the national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Ibrahim out of the national team

Ahmad ibrahim future hope of lebanese basketball was ruled out of the national team by coach baldwin.

I don't think it's good step specially keeping players like ali fakhredine and rodrigue akl
    ASIA 2011 CEDARS ARE COMING

Man the players are down to 14.. Two more will be dropped so ali f and rodrigue won't make it...nd man with all my respect but we r not talking about abou chacra or sarkees or elie nasr.. We r talking about a big coach that led newzealand to semi final of world cup 2002..he knows what is best nd he said it that ahmad can become a gr8 player if he wants..his time will come...bas malezim yinnafakh ahmad a7san mayif2a3...again I'm saying his time will come...unfair to take ahmad and leave elie stephan out at this stage
    History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Too bad, I was looking forward to see him play.
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Its your coach decision of building a strong team, i know that guy
        is a great player,maybe someday he(Ibrahim) will be one of the tough
        gunners on your NT.
        sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

That's very unfortunate. His time will come though.

I just hope that Ahmad doesn't take this as a personal issue from coach Tab and he works harder to prove that he really deserves a spot on the final roster of our NT.

Comment

Wrong Choice coach Baldwin!

Ahmad has proved that he's a great potential player , he just needed the push and the international experience to perform better !

I hope now he plays for the youth team !
            Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

dany who do you think the other 2 ruled out will be ??
              i think that ali F. is one, but the second would be rod. akl or one of these 3 (ghaleb, elie R., elie S.) ??

Comment

Originally posted by marko View Post
                dany who do you think the other 2 ruled out will be ??
                i think that ali F. is one, but the second would be rod. akl or one of these 3 (ghaleb, elie R., elie S.) ??
                i don't know why he dropped ahamd ibrahim and took rodrigue who didn't play in today's game.

i'm hope that rodrigue will be out and maybe ali f too
                ASIA 2011 CEDARS ARE COMING

Comment

Originally posted by wilo22 View Post
                  i don't know why he dropped ahamd ibrahim and took rodrigue who didn't play in today's game.

i'm hope that rodrigue will be out and maybe ali f too
                  R.Akl and A fakhreddine should DEFINATELY be ruled out with no questions asked!!...as for Ahmad Ibrahim, in my opinion, he shouldve been in the last 12 players squad...he's proved himself, and he's a great potential !!

anyway all the best for Ahmad's future, which im sure he will show great success !!

keep it up !!
                  Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

Too bad this happened it might not have good consequences on Ahmad's future with the NT or at least with the U18 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                      Too bad this happened it might not have good consequences on Ahmad's future with the NT or at least with the U18 this year.
                      Does anyone know the reason why Ahmad was not picked in the last 12 ?! although as far as i know, the coach can get back to his choice and choose him again.....Rodrigue Akl or Ali Fakhr el Dine do not fit to represent our NT at alllllllllllllll !! they r good players for their teams in the league ONLY !...

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians!!)
                      Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information