Arab Champions cup : Lebanese pure final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arab Champions cup : Lebanese pure final

As always,Lebanese basketball dominates every single Arab and Middle east competitions and for the second consecutive time we will watch a Lebanese - Lebanese final in the Arab Championship and this time it's Mouttahed vs Riyadi after beating Egyptian champion Ittihad Alex and Kuwaiti club.
    It was obvious that our Lebanese teams are the best and if they were given the time to prepare for this tournament, no team wouldhave avoid a 10-15 pts loss.
    This edition of the ACC was the best technically , we saw high level imports in every team and i have to really mention Kuwait club with their foreign trio Andre Pitts,Ira Clark and Jovo stanojevic, also Mouttahed with Micah Brand,William Byrd and Darren Kelly , Riyadi with Lonnie Cooper,Nate Johnson and CJ Giles , Ittihad alex with chudney Gray and Amin el Rzeik (dunno if this is his right name) , cant forget chauncey lesley of Sharqah , ...etc

Big congratulations for the Lebanese basketball , and in waiting for the bigger happiness in the Asian Championship
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

..hahaha don't daydream ur team always win bcoz it is bannered w/2 to 3 imports unlike other teams uses their locals and only 1 import..
    sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
      ..hahaha don't daydream ur team always win bcoz it is bannered w/2 to 3 imports unlike other teams uses their locals and only 1 import..
      all teams do have 3 imports
      Proud to be Lebanese
      www.arabasket.com

Comment

shut up ,all the teams in Arab in this edition and the past edition have 3 foreigner ...

All the teams have high level foreigners
        Last edition:there was Zain second of Asia and we crush them
        there was Asu who play this year in Asia and also Sagesse beat
        them twice ...

this edition was better than the past the level was very high and the imports were great in all teams ...

i can say Kuwait team is a lot better than smart gilas and he can win agaisnt SG not less than 20 pts ...
        Also Ittihad Sakandari same level for Mahram Iram in my opinion ...
        Ismail Ahmad , Chudney Gray , Edwards , Rzeg , Amine ... and mny NT players ...
        and we beat all of them ...
        And don t miss sharjah team with leslie chancey and Nasr Libya with Bangura alfa and Herve lamizana , Gharafa team with Alex Mc lean , And best imnports in Kuwait Team Piitss ,Ira Klark , Stajanovic ...., Muharak team with lemond murray (NBA Player)

So dont give these excuses... lebanese basketball always the best ,we are king of basketball ...
        and dont say that Arab is not @ same level that Asia ...
        ithink it s harder because all teams are good about 8 competors, ithink its better ... in Asia there 3 teams good who can win the asian Chmap Riyadi , Mahram and jalaa ...
        Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gazara View Post
          shut up ,all the teams in Arab in this edition and the past edition have 3 foreigner ...

All the teams have high level foreigners
          Last edition:there was Zain second of Asia and we crush them
          there was Asu who play this year in Asia and also Sagesse beat
          them twice ...

this edition was better than the past the level was very high and the imports were great in all teams ...

i can say Kuwait team is a lot better than smart gilas and he can win agaisnt SG not less than 20 pts ...
          Also Ittihad Sakandari same level for Mahram Iram in my opinion ...
          Ismail Ahmad , Chudney Gray , Edwards , Rzeg , Amine ... and mny NT players ...
          and we beat all of them ...
          And don t miss sharjah team with leslie chancey and Nasr Libya with Bangura alfa and Herve lamizana , Gharafa team with Alex Mc lean , And best imnports in Kuwait Team Piitss ,Ira Klark , Stajanovic ...., Muharak team with lemond murray (NBA Player)

So dont give these excuses... lebanese basketball always the best ,we are king of basketball ...
          and dont say that Arab is not @ same level that Asia ...
          ithink it s harder because all teams are good about 8 competors, ithink its better ... in Asia there 3 teams good who can win the asian Chmap Riyadi , Mahram and jalaa ...
          congratulation for lebanon
          as ure saying gazara arabian teams have money ! they always bring the best imports. The arabian championship is much harder than the asian one. I am not underestimating asian teams in fact as soon as we reach the final 4 no one can suggest which team might win the tournament. Unfortunately the turning point in asia is that we have a lot of weak teams participating, bringing low level imports, no fans ....
          Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

As Dany said every team in the competition has 3 imports but just for the record, many teams have better imports than the Lebanese teams have and with higher salaries.

Comment

Congratulations for Lebanon being so dominating in Arab games, I just hope this would be the situation in the next Asia Clubs tournament and why not starting next year in the Asian NT games.

Comment

..let us see if kuwait beat smart gilas hahahaha
                lebanese only are the team who is serious in this kind of tournament..
                I Think Iran and Jordan is better than ur NT,together with korea and Philippines,,

Comment

I Think Iran and Jordan is better than ur NT,together with korea and Philippines,,
                  hehe really funny why do you seem like provoking the Lebanese fans with this last post?
                  Anyway you know you're wrong (if you know about basketball) but anyway I guess Iran and China and Lebanon are from the highest level with Yao in China but without him Lebanon and Iran are the best.
                  They didn't meet this year but I am sure if they would meet soon you'll find out who's the best and with good preparations at least from the same level of Iran's I am pretty sure we can beat any Team in Asia without any problem.

Comment

remember that in the last asian championship half of our players joined us 2 or 3 days before the tournament and some of them during the tournament and guess what we were about to win over china 2 times without any chemistry in the team!!
                    Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

man why are you so optimistic
                      all the teams have progess , i am sure Tunisia NT is a lot better than yours ,also Egypt ...
                      i dont know why all peoples are jealous of us ,what we have to do if always we are champions ... go watch kooora forums and see the arabian how they hate Lebanon ...
                      they are saying if Jalaa and Zain was participating we can t reach the finals hahaha
                      what a joke last year there was Zain with 4 foreigners + NT team and we beat them with simply riyadi roster , no add to the team also sagesse beat the hell of ASU who have zaid abbas + great foreigners Pikett and chudney ...
                      they said because the tournament is in our home court ... that why the final is lebanese ...
                      and now we are in Egypt and the final is lebanese ,and level of this tournament was really high , it was the highest level arab tournament between all the version , beacause most of the teams have NTplayers + 3 high level foreigners....
                      in my opinion Arab is better than Asia becausethere is 3 foreigners on the court ... wich mean the bad teams become great teams with good foreigners like Gharaffa , Sharjah , KUWAIT ....
                      ittihad is different they are a lot better than all teams except lebanese , they have NT Egypt + 3 foreigners ....

and we we beat all of them ,and we are in finals ....
                      hope we meet smart gilas in Asia , and destroy them ,and learn them who is the lebanese basketball
                      Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gazara View Post
                        man why are you so optimistic
                        all the teams have progess , i am sure Tunisia NT is a lot better than yours ,also Egypt ...
                        i dont know why all peoples are jealous of us ,what we have to do if always we are champions ... go watch kooora forums and see the arabian how they hate Lebanon ...
                        they are saying if Jalaa and Zain was participating we can t reach the finals hahaha
                        what a joke last year there was Zain with 4 foreigners + NT team and we beat them with simply riyadi roster , no add to the team also sagesse beat the hell of ASU who have zaid abbas + great foreigners Pikett and chudney ...
                        they said because the tournament is in our home court ... that why the final is lebanese ...
                        and now we are in Egypt and the final is lebanese ,and level of this tournament was really high , it was the highest level arab tournament between all the version , beacause most of the teams have NTplayers + 3 high level foreigners....
                        in my opinion Arab is better than Asia becausethere is 3 foreigners on the court ... wich mean the bad teams become great teams with good foreigners like Gharaffa , Sharjah , KUWAIT ....
                        ittihad is different they are a lot better than all teams except lebanese , they have NT Egypt + 3 foreigners ....

and we we beat all of them ,and we are in finals ....
                        hope we meet smart gilas in Asia , and destroy them ,and learn them who is the lebanese basketball
                        Slow down man yes we are better than the rest of Arab countries, but we don't want to destroy no one.
                        It's just basketball and we want to win that's all, I am saying that because there is no need to provoke other fans from any country even if they tried to do so.

Comment

remember philippines beat u w/ 19pts b4 playing in 2006 WC hahahaha
                          even we are lack in size...i probably say we are good...anyway this is only
                          basketball...in our country boxing is our passion we have the greatest fighter of all time Manny Pacquiao

Comment

remember philippines beat u w/ 19pts b4 playing in 2006 WC hahahaha
                            even we are lack in size...i probably say we are good...anyway this is only
                            basketball...in our country boxing is our passion we have the greatest fighter of all time Manny Pacquiao
                            stop being such [Unnecessary: deleted] in the lebenese forum, wait for the result before you gloat.
                            Last edited by rikhardur; 05-17-2010, 08:56 PM.
                            you know why I am happy

Comment

Congrats Riyadi...congrats Mouttahed , both are winners,Lebanese basketball is the winner and i dont really see a loss for anybody here.

ITS TIME TO FOCUS ON ASIA and believe it's for RIYADI inchalla!
                              Proud to be Lebanese
                              www.arabasket.com

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information