Toni Vujanic for coaching The LEBANESE NATIONAL TEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toni Vujanic for coaching The LEBANESE NATIONAL TEAM

PLease all..Join this group on facebook..to support toni vujanic to be national team coach...I thnk he will be the right choice for lebanon... Toni Vujanic for coaching The LEBANESE NATIONAL TEAM

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=225521735832
    Al Mouttahed Tripoli Technical staff
    Eurobasket.com Author

The NT coach should be GHASSAN SARKIS.

Comment

maarouf, what can vujanic add that dragan didnt ? if ur biased because hes muttahed coach, but i think he didnt achieve anything.

malek, you know this is nearly impossible, for many reasons. however i'm not totally against him,if he only were diplomatic he would have stayed in the NT since 5-6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
        maarouf, what can vujanic add that dragan didnt ? if ur biased because hes muttahed coach, but i think he didnt achieve anything.

malek, you know this is nearly impossible, for many reasons. however i'm not totally against him,if he only were diplomatic he would have stayed in the NT since 5-6 years.
        who do u pick as a personal choice? for me i'll settle with any foreign coach the federation see fit but i am against choosing a local one..

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
          who do u pick as a personal choice? for me i'll settle with any foreign coach the federation see fit but i am against choosing a local one..
          i'm saying both choices aren't the best, vujanic isn't the best in the league to take the NT. and sarkis is always attacking the federation so i doubt he will be the nt coach.
          and we shouldn't just take any foreign coach, or take vujanic because he knows the league...sarkis knows it better than him... so if taking vujanic because he knows the league is the weakest arguement to hire him...

Comment

Vujanic is the best of the available, if Mindauguas was available he would have been the best.

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
              Vujanic is the best of the available, if Mindauguas was available he would have been the best.
              best available ???? thats if you are buying a t-shirt yes not a NT coach.

Comment

i think Alen Baz is a better choice....he is a young coach that definitely wants to make results inorder for him to grow as a coach....and as i heard he is smart
                History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

I really wish Paul Coughter could be back with our senior NT even though I know he had some problems with us but in terms of experience I think he was one of the best bball coaches to have coached in Lebanon.

Comment

1st choice: euroleague coach or a coach that have world championship exerience
                    2nd choice : ghassan sarkis he knows mentality of the players and he is great with confidence plz no more mid level european coaches

Comment

Originally posted by bblover View Post
                      1st choice: euroleague coach or a coach that have world championship exerience
                      2nd choice : ghassan sarkis he knows mentality of the players and he is great with confidence plz no more mid level european coaches
                      man ghassan sarkis said yesterday that the group is very tough and that we dont have hope to qualify...with this stupid mentality...do you think we can qualify to the 2nd round under his coaching????
                      History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Originally posted by bblover View Post
                        I really wish we had local coaches with our NT but the problem with local coaches is politics. (If for example Fouad Abou Chacra was our coach he might give preferences and more playing time say to Ali Mahmoud over Rony Fahed, even though Rony might have been playing better than Ali).

If Ghassan Sarkis was our head coach he might bring along his sons Karl and Ralph on our NT (Imagine )

Comment

Man I mean at the moment if you want to launch a program for the NT and start try outs and training you want a coach that can be available and from those he seems to be the best, or do you think Sarkis is better? If we want to start the preparations really early we have to get a coach that is in Lebanon.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                            I really wish we had local coaches with our NT but the problem with local coaches is politics. (If for example Fouad Abou Chacra was our coach he might give preferences and more playing time say to Ali Mahmoud over Rony Fahed, even though Rony might have been playing better than Ali).

If Ghassan Sarkis was our head coach he might bring along his sons Karl and Ralph on our NT (Imagine )
                            He might even call his daughter to be his assistant :P

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                              He might even call his daughter to be his assistant :P
                              Very funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information