Thank you Lebanese fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Lebanese fans

I will not wait till Sunday or Monday to tell all the Lebanese a thank you.I'll just say it now either we get the wild card or not but you truly deserve a big thanks for your support and patience and love for the game.

When we unite,we can acheive everything we want!

Lebanese fans in Canada

Lebanese fans in UAE

Lebanese fans in Qatar
    Last edited by daniab; 12-11-2009, 09:53 AM.
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

True that Dani

Respect+thanks to all the Lebanese fans wherever they may be living in this world.

U can't notice the unity of the Lebanese until you've lived outside Lebanon cuz seriously wherever u go u will see the Lebanese people having their own community and helping each other out.

Comment

Hopefully after we get the wildcard....we can be proud to say that the lebanese fans had a major contirbution in taking the wildcard....there is no doubt about that
      History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

the lebanese fans had a true Peaceful fight to take the wildcard...and I am very proud that we are a part of it and I want to thank the PM sheik Saad for the work that he did !!!!

Comment

Abt fans, there is no doubt that the Lebanese Fans are the # 1 in the world

thanks for all the 60,000 members who backed me on my facebook group "Petition for Fiba..."

Comment

Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

It has been a long time since i last wrote in this forum, but today i couldn't stand without expressing my opinion two days before the official declaration of the four wild cards. Now after Lebanon is extremely close or even guaranteed to get the wild card, the minimum we can say about this is Congratulations to Lebanon, congratulations to every one who prayed for Lebanon, to every fan that signed the petition, to every person that contributed to this big achievement from every fan to the prime minister Saad Hariri that helped finalizing this achievement by sponsoring this national activity with his telecom company in Turkey, and his contribution with the Turkish government.

To everyone, that attacked us when mentionning Lebanon as serious contender for the wild card, we forgive you, and we ask you some respect in the future for the Lebanese basketball fans that are uncomparable in the whole world. For every neighboor that attacked us when we were unfairly kicked out from the world championship, we forgive you and we promise that our national team will represent the Asian and arab world in the best ways in case your national team will not participate, knowing that it will be a pleasure representing the asians and arabs by an extra team.

For every serious contender that failed to take the wild card, i sincerely wish a better luck for you in future events knowing that everybody deserves a participation among these contenders.

Now, for everyone that is still doubting about Lebanon's additional benefits to the championship, i will try to mention some of these points briefly:

-Lebanon's experience in the latest WC will help representing the asian continent in the best way.
              -Lebanese fans will be the next biggest crowd in the WC after Turkey which will certainly add a lot of enthousiasm to the competition.
              -Fadi el Khatib, Matt Freije, Jackson Vroman, Rony Fahed, Bryan Bechara, Daniel Faris, and many other surprises that will emerge in the next championship.
              -The championship will gain more viewers in local and regional TVs because Lebanon's most popular sport in Basketball.

Finally, for the expectations in the next WC, the lebanese desire now a jump to the second round after gaining some experience in 2002 and 2006.
              I AM LEBANESE!!!

Comment

Guys, hopefully soon we'll have pictures of us and all the Lebanese fans in Turkey. If we get the wild card, and hopefully we will, I'll see you all in Turkey!

Support me and my music by joining my Facebook Page! ^
                - LEBANON -

Comment

thanks to all fans

Comment

Coming next summer we will be thanking all Lebanese who went to Turkey to support the NT and hopefully helped that NT to reach a new historical achievement for this historical country

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information