FLB 2009-2010 League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for thread Gazara!
    But please keep this thread for the league only,we can use the other threads to follow the friendly games.
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
      Muttahed bought the land but stopped all the works of building the court.
      oh give me a break!!! its been 2 years i've been waiting and excited for nth lol

anws 10x for telling me :P
      Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

yw dani ,ok i will keep the thread for the league only
        Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

alexander Bojic is really a superb player ,i wantch him vs Antranik match ,he is realy good !!
          Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

anything about sagesse imports ?

Comment

hey guys, I'm back. just dropping by to ask if the FLB and their teams allow their players to play as Imports in other leagues. The PBA is implementing a new rule that imports will be taken from ASian countries in the Fiesta Conference. One of the imports being eyed is Khatib, or better yet we might be able to invite teams from your league.

What are the possibilities?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                hey guys, I'm back. just dropping by to ask if the FLB and their teams allow their players to play as Imports in other leagues. The PBA is implementing a new rule that imports will be taken from ASian countries in the Fiesta Conference. One of the imports being eyed is Khatib, or better yet we might be able to invite teams from your league.

What are the possibilities?
                yeh why not?
                El khatib is very expensive,ever much more than many American imports coming to Asia and i dont know if he likes to leave Lebanon bcz he annouced many times that he prefers to stay here with his family but also Fadi is a pro player and he cant refuse a big deal.
                Proud to be Lebanese
                www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
                  yeh why not?
                  El khatib is very expensive,ever much more than many American imports coming to Asia and i dont know if he likes to leave Lebanon bcz he annouced many times that he prefers to stay here with his family but also Fadi is a pro player and he cant refuse a big deal.
                  Philippine Clubs imported many great Players who played in Europe or even NBA , So Fadi el khatib won't cost more than those players definitely

It's good Idea , so that Asia basket would improve ......

Btw Phili Clubs should put an Eye on Osama Daghles Jordan's Best Guard ever

Comment

Originally posted by Oshafaamri View Post
                    Philippine Clubs imported many great Players who played in Europe or even NBA , So Fadi el khatib won't cost more than those players definitely

It's good Idea , so that Asia basket would improve ......

I think you misunderstood what i meant.
                    Fadi will not leave Lebanon for a similar money he is getting here,he would leave in 1 case which is offering him a bigger price.
                    Proud to be Lebanese
                    www.arabasket.com

Comment

Yeah eventhough, Fadi might still cost more.

You are comparing Daghles to THE TIGER?!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MALEK View Post
                        Yeah eventhough, Fadi might still cost more.

Ah okay I Believe

You are comparing Daghles to THE TIGER?!!!!!!!!!!
                        Who Compared , who even brought Fadi's name in the Last Sentence + Both plays in Diff. Positions so you can not compare + For Me Sam Daghles is the best asian player in His Position

plus why that Sarcastic language ?! you know that Sam Daghles is the best in Asia @ the Guard Position and you can not deny this Fact .....

Sam Daghles played in the D-League with LA Lakers Reserve Team and that proves who is he ....
                        Last edited by Oshafaamri; 11-28-2009, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Who Compared , who even brought Fadi's name in the Last Sentence + Both plays in Diff. Positions so you can not compare + For Me Sam Daghles is the best asian player in His Position

plus why that Sarcastic language ?! you know that Sam Daghles is the best in Asia @ the Guard Position and you can not deny this Fact .....

Sam Daghles played in the D-League with LA Lakers Reserve Team and that proves who is he ....
                          No it's not a fact!! Ali Mahmoud is the best PG in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by MALEK View Post
                            No it's not a fact!! Ali Mahmoud is the best PG in the region.
                            Well AS You Like , am not gonna discuss such things cause everybody steps behind his Country

But both are good

Comment

just to get a clearer picture, fadi was payed more than a million dollars when he played for the cherkasy monkeys in Ukraine, and still he wanted to get back to his country and he did

Comment

Gazara...Mouttahed captain is Bassem Balaa
                                Kahraba coach is tony khalil
                                Al Mouttahed Tripoli Technical staff
                                Eurobasket.com Author

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information