Lebanese Imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebanese Imports

This year we have seen the best lebanese team in terms of talent where so many national team players are imports in other countries or have played outside the country in the past

1-Jackson Vroman(Ex Nba player and now import with Saba champion of Iran and Asia)
    2-Matt Freijeh(Ex Nba player and has played in portugal,germany and now is with riyadi)
    3-Fadi el khatib(would have played in the NBA in 2003 if given contract release from Sagesse and has played with Ukraine)
    4-Daniel Faris(currently playing with a dutch team called tigers i think)
    5-Rony el fahd(will play next year as an import with Tianjin in China)
    6 and 7 - Sabah Khoury(played with the NT from 2003-2006) and Rami Akiki(never made the Lebanese NT) are in China now doing medical tests and will most probably play there this year

Hope to see this very talented team in Turkey next year and i have a feeling we will get a wildcard ....All we need to do is get the players a few months before the worldcup to practice and everyone knows the major reason we lost this year in asia and this is because we need a pure center which will move Vroman to his natural power forward spot and Matt to the small forward , if we do this lebanon can be a very good team even at the world stage ....the center can be julian kazzouh,roy samaha or maybe worst case we play ali kanaanbut playing vroman on the 5 is really removing him from his tough spot i remember vroman with mahram in west asia average only around 15 when he was a center but when he played the 4 position behind priest in asia he was averaging around 30 so lebanons new coach should realize this theres so many things to do with the players listed above in addition to players like ali mahmoud,brian beshara and jean abdelnour and all these players excluding fadi and brian are under 30 so the future is still bright for the lebanese national team and will be much better by 2011.....
    Last edited by karim; 09-30-2009, 11:14 AM.

Freije and Vroman also played in Puerto Rico
    sigpic

Comment

..freije i think is not a lebanese he played in US
      Before w/out knowing dat he is a lebanese..

cheaters never win!!!hahahaha
      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post

Yeah he's somali

Comment

freijeh is lebanese/american like brian beshara whos been with the NT for 6 years ....u should know about dual nationalities rocket47 since all the philipino national team are either philipino/american or cheaters , atleast freijeh and beshara are lebanese family names not like kelly WILLIAMS and others ....about leb being cheaters i think its more of a case about leb being cheated on if u remember the last call on leb against china .....

Comment

yeah we are cheater ... why are u jealous ... stupid

Comment

Guys hold on, do not answer him... he is just trying to create undesired debates...
              I AM LEBANESE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by karim View Post
                This year we have seen the best lebanese team in terms of talent where so many national team players are imports in other countries or have played outside the country in the past

1-Jackson Vroman(Ex Nba player and now import with Saba champion of Iran and Asia)
                2-Matt Freijeh(Ex Nba player and has played in portugal,germany and now is with riyadi)
                3-Fadi el khatib(would have played in the NBA in 2003 if given contract release from Sagesse and has played with Ukraine)
                4-Daniel Faris(currently playing with a dutch team called tigers i think)
                5-Rony el fahd(will play next year as an import with Tianjin in China)
                6 and 7 - Sabah Khoury(played with the NT from 2003-2006) and Rami Akiki(never made the Lebanese NT) are in China now doing medical tests and will most probably play there this year

Hope to see this very talented team in Turkey next year and i have a feeling we will get a wildcard ....All we need to do is get the players a few months before the worldcup to practice and everyone knows the major reason we lost this year in asia and this is because we need a pure center which will move Vroman to his natural power forward spot and Matt to the small forward , if we do this lebanon can be a very good team even at the world stage ....the center can be julian kazzouh,roy samaha or maybe worst case we play ali kanaanbut playing vroman on the 5 is really removing him from his tough spot i remember vroman with mahram in west asia average only around 15 when he was a center but when he played the 4 position behind priest in asia he was averaging around 30 so lebanons new coach should realize this theres so many things to do with the players listed above in addition to players like ali mahmoud,brian beshara and jean abdelnour and all these players excluding fadi and brian are under 30 so the future is still bright for the lebanese national team and will be much better by 2011.....
                U should know that Julian will be playing in the Israeli league this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                  U should know that Julian will be playing in the Israeli league this season.
                  WHO CARES!!! this guy does not care about political conflicts, he only plays basketball!!
                  I AM LEBANESE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RAWAD View Post
                    WHO CARES!!! this guy does not care about political conflicts, he only plays basketball!!
                    shou who cares!!!!!!! we all care, he is representing our national team ... we don't need him....

Comment

Yeah but do u believe that we will still call him to play for our NT?

(Yo Rik! This thread needs to be moved to the Lebanese bball section. Thanks bro)

Comment

Well, he is a basketball player.

Oh BTW, maybe I'm reading this wrong, but shouldn't the title of the thread be, "Lebanese Exports"?

Comment

no cuz their imports of lebanese origin

Comment

Originally posted by karim View Post
                            freijeh is lebanese/american like brian beshara whos been with the NT for 6 years ....u should know about dual nationalities rocket47 since all the philipino national team are either philipino/american or cheaters , atleast freijeh and beshara are lebanese family names not like kelly WILLIAMS and others ....about leb being cheaters i think its more of a case about leb being cheated on if u remember the last call on leb against china .....

atleast he has a filipino blood he can speak our language
                            not freijie i think he can no longer speak lebanese

cheaters never win!!!
                            sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

how do u know freijeh doesnt speak arabic maybe he learned it as a 2nd language in vanderbillt(his college)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information