Rony Fahed to China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rony Fahed to China?

Rony fahed(182-G-81) received few weeks ago official offers from Chinese Teams.

Will Rony go to his first overseas shot ?

Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

i don't think it'll happen

Comment

i hope he goes...better for him
      History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

what a downfall to his career.... our league is alot better.

Comment

rony playing in china... no way, i'm pretty sure it won't happen.

Comment

After all what he gave to the basketball, i think he deserves a financial stability...
            I AM LEBANESE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
              what a downfall to his career.... our league is alot better.
              The league that is barely staying afloat? Better play for a league that the NBA has it's eyes on, plus he'll probably be more financial stable as noted above and face some decent former NBA and NCAA competition.

Comment

His level ain't nothing compared to the imports that plays in the CBA. Unless there is a certain rule that allow Lebanese to play as locals their, he have no chance of playing there.

Comment

Originally posted by Laziz View Post
                  His level ain't nothing compared to the imports that plays in the CBA. Unless there is a certain rule that allow Lebanese to play as locals their, he have no chance of playing there.
                  I remember that the CBA issued a rule last year where each team can have one Asian player as a foreigner and this was done to improve the level of basketball in Asia.
                  Actually this isn't the first time that the CBA was interested in signing a Lebanese player. Khatib could have easily played in China if he wanted to. Brian Bshara also had try outs in Korea earlier this summer.

As for Fahed, I think now is the best time for him to try his luck abroad since he will get a great new experience, good money and a chance to play in one of the best leagues in Asia especially considering the situation of Sagesse.

Comment

Originally posted by Laziz View Post
                    he will be considered a local player!
                    Proud to be Lebanese
                    www.arabasket.com

Comment

Guys,you have to understand one point.
                      Rony is facing a tough decision for the following reasons:
                      1-Sagesse released him bcz of his request (cuz the unstable financial situation in the team)
                      2-Riyadi is not in need for another point guard
                      3-Champville no way,they have already spent lot of money to sign Fadi El khatib.
                      4-Mouttahed is facing some financial downfall,they reduce their budget and dunno if they can afford paying to Rony beside Roy Samaha if he stays and 2 foreigners.
                      the rest of the teams are not really able to sign him except a miracle happens so the only solution left to Rony is to go overseas!

Last what i heard,Rony was in negotiations with Anibal but the latter is still waiting the answer of the sponsor if they will pay good money or not!
                      Proud to be Lebanese
                      www.arabasket.com

Comment

Rony is getting closer to sign in China, I think it's the best for him at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                          Rony is getting closer to sign in China, I think it's the best for him at the moment
                          for which team will he play in china ???

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
                            for which team will he play in china ???
                            I heard that 2 teams gave him offers(I am not sure about the 2nd) but I don't have the names I never asked for them, anyway he won't be considered as import.

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                              I heard that 2 teams gave him offers(I am not sure about the 2nd) but I don't have the names I never asked for them, anyway he won't be considered as import.
                              how so? will they give him the chinese nationality? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information