PDA

View Full Version : Mario Palma : I am working on a plan to make Jordan a hard number in the World Cup

SOLO
08-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Mario Palma : I am working on a plan to make Jordan a hard number in the World Cup - Aug 22, 2009 (by Omar Shafaamri)

Coach for the national team basketball Mario Leonel Palma , the Portuguese, the great pride of training an impressive array of players, the heroes who have been credited with the first in Jordan to reach the World Cup.

Mario Leonel Palma in an expanded meeting with the press, the first Thursday at the headquarters of the Federation of Basketball Hall of HRH Prince Hamza Al-Hussein Youth City, said he would work during the coming period to prepare a technical plan and an integrated program for the preparation of the national team to participate in the World Cup Turkey 2010, so as to be capable of developing a whole team, in order to be a hard number and a stubborn opponent to all participating teams in the World Cup.

The Portuguese coach, postponed his departure to leave for Portugal, in order to hold further meetings to agree on the features of the plan with officials of the Olympic Committee.

Dream realized

Palma began his speech in the open press meeting saying: 'out to the global project started 3 years ago and has achieved success by qualifying to the World Cup, everyone seeks the world, but few teams can, and we were able.'

He added: 'I left Angola because I was looking for a new challenge, and over 7 years, there has dozens of tournaments, and won the Angola NT Africa 4 times, and qualified for the World Cup and the Olympics more than once.'

about Jordan said: 'For me it was a new experience by all standards, and I remember when I saw the first local league match before the middle of 2006, I said then that there is a good base of players and we can develop and achieve the goal, and now made the dream a reality, and all proud of what has been achieved Jordanian '.

He returned to 2007 and 2008, said: 'We were not ready for the challenge of the Asian championship in Japan, we had a lot of injuries during the preparation phase, and oSama Daghles joined the team late, but in 2008 I had the opportunity to work intensively with the team, and I had more time to develop players, and now Jordan, who became one of the best Asian teams. '

He continued: 'We were in China candidates to win the tournament, and not only qualify for the World Cup, winning against Iran was to us twice, and were tired, even though the luck was not with us and if we have luck then we would went to extra time, then we are qualified to make the final and the championship,' referring to the definitive sign that the the Nashama were the best, as 'pointing to the basket 13 more towards the corrected more than their opponents.'

The importance of developing Pivot Position

And the weaker party in the national team, Palma said: 'The problem for Jordan is that it does not have to play the pivot like the other Asian we competed in Tianjin , although we have achieved a great achievement that we have been able to fight teams such as China, with its tall players to a greater extent than to the length of our players.'

However: 'We have the Aymen Idais,Zaid alkhas and Abbas Brothers , who are a great group at the center of the player free inside and outside the region, but we need to play the pivot of the largest and longest-style Jamal Maaitah, the latter is not useful to us because he had two operations in recent months.'

Palma said: 'We have been able to defeat Lebanon 3 times in a row, and this is a great achievement because the Lebanese have gone to China, a battalion of professional players, some of them have already played at the highest level, and their aim was to win the tournament and were candidates for that.'

I credit the players

And the credit for this achievement Palma said: 'I say very clearly here that I credit the players who worked hard and sacrificed farness from their families and were the perfect example of exemplary behavior and enthusiasm and sincere loyalty, and they deserve to be an example for generations to come, and I expect the new Federation, to provide these heroes what they deserve attention and appreciation. '

The old coach: 'I am very proud because I was the coach for these heroes over the past 3 years, and I am greatly honored that I will be responsible for them until the World Cup next year.'

Basic reasons for the success of

He continued: 'The second is due the credit of the Federation of Basketball, which has provided me everything I need from the camps and participants in the various countries of the world and provided me all the circumstances to work in a climate model and did not miss the part of the support was supposed to get it, but got him.'

Palma singled out President of the Federation of the former basketball Tareq Zu'bi , who as a friend, and said it 'set a good example of leadership and secure achievement', adding: 'Nor can I forget the staff who worked with him both the technical, administrative, medical, or sustained me in the cadres and staff. '

The reasons for his achievement, saying: 'What was possible for the Federation to achieve success without the support of the Olympic Committee stood firmly behind the national team at the William Jones, and the officials provided us with all the requirements during the Asian Cup, they did so because they believed the project, and we goodwill. '

He also said: 'This is a victory for Jordan basketball players and former coaches who have worked so hard they had delivered to us the torch so we continued the Road .'

Key role of the press

And the fourth, Palma said: 'When I came here the press were not satisfied with my work, but after that the improved results and found that the press was very fair and believes in team and looks forward to completion, and the support of the press if we are to achieve what we have achieved.'

He continued: 'I feel that the Whole Jordan going to the World Cup with us, not only the team, so that every person who relates to Basketball helped us , if not now In the past, and let me provide an example of the Sports Manager in the city of Al-Hussein Youth Radwan Al-Abbadi is one of the supporters of the team, he has a special relationship with the players, to follow up on the training ground in the hall, Prince Hamzah, moment by moment, and therefore he preferred to achievement. '

Plan for the future

Palma said, and the future: 'I have a plan for the World Cup can not be any plan to succeed, especially if it is a huge and extraordinary, without a special budget monitoring, as well as the cooperation of everyone.'

He added: 'next season will be exceptional, as the great benefits of the clubs must not coincide with the known benefits team, and we have to use the state of cooperation with Zain Club who has a 9 or 10 players for the international format, it must be concerted efforts so that we can assemble the team Over 12 months, as we have done over the past 16 months. '

He continued: 'I have begun an ambitious plan for the month of October the next, through the team's camp will be held in Europe, in the month of November will join the players their Clubs, and placed a special program for Zain through partnerships in the international tournaments, Dubai and West Asia and Arab clubs The tournament, in order to give him the opportunity to qualify for the World Cup for clubs, which will be organized from next year, will be held after the conclusion of Fiba World Cup Turkey 2010 at least one month, after which it must continue assembling the team for the masters. '

He explained: 'This is the public perception of my point of view and should not Forget Local league must be strengthened by foreigners, so do not lose sight of the importance of capacity to foreign competition, as if we were able to improve the club and its achievements, we will be able in turn to increase the team together, and we must remember we will not go to Turkey for the cruise, but to compete vigorously in search of a win in every game, regardless of the strength of the NT who were going to play against him. '

Palma pointed out that the task is not impossible, the evidence that 'we recently played 3 games in Italy, and we know with certainty that the difference between us and them is not big, and I will work to develop a program and plan of action and I will be presenting The new Federation that the program needs to have huge budget and implementation of many of the details, and will not impose I will say one thing on my mind and leave the decision-makers. '

I know the border and committed to contracts

And whether the new Federation did not wish the continuation of the same coaching staff, Palma said: 'I am a professional coach and I know what my responsibilities and the border, and if the new Federation will be made up of non-continuing problems, they will be giving me a full contract, which expires at the end of the World Cup, and applied to my contract applies to the aide, Mario Gomez, who is now one of the best assistant coaches in the world, and not my own to continue the pre-3 years in a row in the same position .

zlim
08-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Palma is also a product of Angola Basketball...very few people know but Palma grow up in Angola and only play basketball in Angola with Benfica de Luanda and was also in Angola that him start his coach carear... thats why we angolans consider him one of us.

So we angolans wish the best for him and will be great if Angola play against Jordan in next world cup.

reamily
08-22-2009, 11:36 AM
^^When was Mario Palma started coaching Angola:D:D

karim
08-22-2009, 12:13 PM
1 thing about jordan is that they c themselves much better than they really are ...they were talking about winning asia since 2006 and they barely got 3rd ...in reality it should,ve been china vs jordan if not for the uzbekistani referee and chances were that china would,ve won the game so u can make a point that jordan had more chances of finishing 4th than 1st and they should feel fortunate and happy with what they got...with all this said jordan think they should,ve won the tournament ...in 2005 they wanted to finish in the top 3 and they finished 7th and in 2007 they wanted to win it all and they finished 5th and now after barely getting 3rd they think they should,ve won it ..this is 1 thing that makes teams hate jordan is that they think their better than what they really are and now they wanna beat world class teams ....i dt think they can even come close not even against teams like venezuala and australia ...........

SOLO
08-22-2009, 01:50 PM
1 thing about jordan is that they c themselves much better than they really are ...they were talking about winning asia since 2006 and they barely got 3rd ...in reality it should,ve been china vs jordan if not for the uzbekistani referee and chances were that china would,ve won the game so u can make a point that jordan had more chances of finishing 4th than 1st and they should feel fortunate and happy with what they got...with all this said jordan think they should,ve won the tournament ...in 2005 they wanted to finish in the top 3 and they finished 7th and in 2007 they wanted to win it all and they finished 5th and now after barely getting 3rd they think they should,ve won it ..this is 1 thing that makes teams hate jordan is that they think their better than what they really are and now they wanna beat world class teams ....i dt think they can even come close not even against teams like venezuala and australia ...........

We have beaten Lebanon 3 times in a row in less than 3 2 weeks and you still talking and talking !!!!

We should get at least the 2nd place as well as we lost against Iran by 2 pts only , if we had then luck in the 1st 2 quarters then we should won easily over the Champions of asia now ....

We are one of the best 3 teams in Asia whether you like it or Not , we will beat Venezuela and show hard time for any team in world cup and you will see .

From where u heard that we where planning to get 2005 asia title !?? we were in the beginning of our plan then and Palma was not with us and also Rasheim Wright who kicked u hard >>>>>>>>>

We planned to get a card to World championship and we got it , but at least we did not plan to beat China and get Asia cup and we failed like others :D
We are trying to be humble and calm as much as we can in our work and when we reach our Goals we have the right to celebrate as we like ......

Am not convinced why you hate Jordan that much !!!!

neo
08-22-2009, 02:33 PM
We have beaten Lebanon 3 times in a row in less than 3 2 weeks and you still talking and talking !!!!

We should get at least the 2nd place as well as we lost against Iran by 2 pts only , if we had then luck in the 1st 2 quarters then we should won easily over the Champions of asia now ....

We are one of the best 3 teams in Asia whether you like it or Not , we will beat Venezuela and show hard time for any team in world cup and you will see .

From where u heard that we where planning to get 2005 asia title !?? we were in the beginning of our plan then and Palma was not with us and also Rasheim Wright who kicked u hard >>>>>>>>>

We planned to get a card to World championship and we got it , but at least we did not plan to beat China and get Asia cup and we failed like others :D
We are trying to be humble and calm as much as we can in our work and when we reach our Goals we have the right to celebrate as we like ......

Am not convinced why you hate Jordan that much !!!!

let the critics speak their ideas.

your country is third, you're going to the worlds, and you have a great shot for the gold in asiad next year

gloat and be proud and let the sour losers whine, never underestimate the power of envy :D

WIZARD
08-22-2009, 02:44 PM
i dont know Mr Karim where u got that idea from that we wanted to be in the top 3 in 2005?
first of all back in 2005 we had alot of problems with in our national team..
alot of experienced players left the game..so the Fed decided to go with our young team which is the core of this current NT...they were all back then 23 years old..only zeid alkhas and sam daghlas and nassr bassam were the oldest players then and were more experienced not to forget that ayman d3es
who was playing his best game back then and was the best center in west asia was injuerd and didnt play ,enver also didnt play back then he was 20 times better than now..also murad barakat left the team just 1 week before the asian championship. we all knew that that team wont do much and the 7th place isnt bad...as for 2007...it was 1 bad game against japan that made us out ...but 2 years after we got 3rd place and we could'have gotten the 2 place minimum *the last basket for samad bahrami was O foul*,dont forget that we also were missing the best 3 point shooter jamal abu shamal for injury.

karim
08-22-2009, 03:14 PM
i admit jordan causes matchup up problems for lebanon just like RP did for us in 2007 but i dont think overall ur better ....but common dont u agree that u should have been playing china for the bronze medal game if not for the ref ? be honest , that referee benefited jordan just as much as he hurt lebanon..if not for it it would,ve been china and jordan and not leb and jordan...a much tougher challenge for jordan matchup wise(jian lian and wang zhizhi) so its like jordan took lebanons place in the world cup cuz of that call cuz there was a huge chance china would,ve beaten them ......

SOLO
08-22-2009, 03:25 PM
i admit jordan causes matchup up problems for lebanon just like RP did for us in 2007 but i dont think overall ur better ....but common dont u agree that u should have been playing china for the bronze medal game if not for the ref ? be honest , that referee benefited jordan just as much as he hurt lebanon..if not for it it would,ve been china and jordan and not leb and jordan...a much tougher challenge for jordan matchup wise(jian lian and wang zhizhi) so its like jordan took lebanons place in the world cup cuz of that call cuz there was a huge chance china would,ve beaten them ......

" Close Match-ups " !!!!
The philis in your match-ups did not win but caused problems , this u can call it close match-ups BUT :
beating a team 3 times in row in less than 3 weeks is not close match-up ! :D

China was leading all the game against Lebanon , and do not put everything on the Uzbek Referee !!
he is a human and don't hate Lebanon as much as u hate Jordan :D

Iran beaten China 18 pts , and we lost against Iran by 2 pts so we gonna beat china 16 pts hehe , that is your Logic Babe !!!

Lebanon Honestly don't deserve to b in Semi Finals in Tianjin cause a team who loses 4 times is not a candidate for going to World Championship at all ... where theri is another level and harder one

daniab
08-22-2009, 04:09 PM
China was leading all the game against Lebanon , and do not put everything on the Uzbek Referee !!
he is a human and don't hate Lebanon as much as u hate Jordan :D

Sorry but it seems u didnt watch the game.
Lebanon was up all the 1st half,china led in the 3rd quarter and the 4th quarter was tied.

dreamwalker
08-22-2009, 04:12 PM
All I can say is the best of luck for the teams of Jordan, Iran and China. As asian representatives, we want to see them perform well in the coming world cup in Turkey. Let's cheer for them and show the world what asian basketball has become. Don't you agree ?;)

Like the old adage goes "If you can't beat them join them".....:D;)

WIZARD
08-22-2009, 05:01 PM

No ur wrong again, WE ARE Overall better :D, and we sould've played The Finals..Not the 3rd..we lost the game against iran same way u lost against China last iranian basket was AN O Foul, but the ref didnt call it and we lost..plus when u lose 3 times in a row in less than 3 weeks doesnt that Ring a bell??? hello!!!!....btw in the quarter finals the 5 starters were all sick ((they all had Flu )) and it reached its limitis during the semi finals.

interxavierxxx
08-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Let's hope you guys (Jordan) get a good grouping. Iran failed to notch a win last year because their group was pretty tough.

By all means, you need to face at least one or two teams that are not as strong as Greece or Argentina. Lebanon managed to grab victories over Venezuela and France three years ago, so I know you have a good chance in getting a win. Unfortunately, Qatar was placed in the toughest group at the WC 2006, which is why they lost all their games.

karim
08-22-2009, 06:47 PM
i said CAUSE matchup problems not CLOSE match up problems they mite sound alike but their totally different words..........+ i dont think jordan (so happy in being 3rd and have never reached an asian championship semi final before this year ) is better than lebanon(5 asian championships in the last decade and 3 silver medals) ...jordan will get a huge dose of reality once the world basketball championship starts just like qatar did in 2006 its gonna be fun watching them against the tall and talented european teams , hope lebanon will get a wildcard and show jordan how its done ...if they dont jordan can always watch tapes of lebanese wins against venezuala and france to see how its done ...u already imitated us in getting arabs from outside(daghlas,enver,jamal....) and than imitated by getting the same imports we had in lebanon(scott thurman) ..than with the naturalized player(rasheem) ... no sense in stopping now ....PEACE OUT :p

SOLO
08-22-2009, 07:04 PM
i said CAUSE matchup problems not CLOSE match up problems they mite sound alike but their totally different words..........+ i dont think jordan (so happy in being 3rd and have never reached an asian championship semi final before this year ) is better than lebanon(5 asian championships in the last decade and 3 silver medals) ...jordan will get a huge dose of reality once the world basketball championship starts just like qatar did in 2006 its gonna be fun watching them against the tall and talented european teams , hope lebanon will get a wildcard and show jordan how its done ...if they dont jordan can always watch tapes of lebanese wins against venezuala and france to see how its done ...u already imitated us in getting arabs from outside(daghlas,enver,jamal....) and than imitated by getting the same imports we had in lebanon(scott thurman) ..than with the naturalized player(rasheem) ... no sense in stopping now ....PEACE OUT :p

We are talking about now not History :D
So stop singing the same Song : " We Won over France "
Who is France by the Way , it's not Argentina nor Greece nor USA ...

Who cares ......

For me , Am not hoping that Lebanon gets a Wild Card to Turkey 2010 for 1 simple reason : Decrease your arrogance + To learn something from Jordan And Iran in being calm and Humble ....

Our Iranian members here although Iran grabbed the Title from China , they did not say a word before or after the Asian cup !!!! but the Lebanese Forumers kept telling Bullshits and Curses against others ...

it sounds like an Arabic wise saying :" Who Talks So much , Does Nothing "

SOLO
08-22-2009, 07:07 PM
Sorry but it seems u didnt watch the game.
Lebanon was up all the 1st half,china led in the 3rd quarter and the 4th quarter was tied.

Who Cares :D
Lebanon Lost as Usual Against China :D

WIZARD
08-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Let's hope you guys (Jordan) get a good grouping. Iran failed to notch a win last year because their group was pretty tough.

By all means, you need to face at least one or two teams that are not as strong as Greece or Argentina. Lebanon managed to grab victories over Venezuela and France three years ago, so I know you have a good chance in getting a win. Unfortunately, Qatar was placed in the toughest group at the WC 2006, which is why they lost all their games.

any team from latin america other than brazil and argentina are beatalbe
like panama venezuela maybe puerto rico if aroyo and ayoso dont play.
CIV and tunisia are beatable from africa ..NZ maybe i dont know much about their roster...maybe we could pull some surprise against 5th or 6th european teams..again this is maybe Oh and not to forget China since Yao wont be playing..

WIZARD
08-22-2009, 07:44 PM

for once just make 1 useful post....all what u been doing since u registerd
here is bashing other teams and showing no respect to others....
something else u r very lousy with basketball analyzing...
cheerz

daniab
08-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Who Cares :D
Lebanon Lost as Usual Against China :D

We are not asking for your support.
Congrats for your team and im happy you qualified but please stop saying arrogance cz its not arrogance,its called SUPPORT and FAITH in our team.

Karim,for God sake stop this silly discussion and leave the thread for discussing what Coach Palma says.

Thank you!

karim
08-22-2009, 10:44 PM
iran r humble ...but jordan have been arrogant for 10 years even though they sucked for all these years , now that they won a bronze medal(which looks like $hit by the way:p) we are not gonna hear the end of this ....its only normal for them to FINALLY reach the WBC no team has ever tried that hard to get there and not succeeded(china,korea,iran,qatar,japan and leb have all done it this last decade) and finally jordan did with all these years of practice , i dont see why kazakhaztan,taiwan and uzbekistan cant reach it as well its not THAT hard and if a team trains for 3 straight years than theres something wrong if they dont get the top 3 in asia atleast once :p Coach Palma dont get overconfident the WBC is harder than asia and dont think venezuala are weak just cuz leb won them ....they did win a very strong nigeria team and i dont think jordan can compete with these teams they should send the youth team to train them for the future ......and about jordan being better than leb now since we dont see history ...lets for the sake of argument forget everything in the last 10 years that has to do with lebanons success and jordans failure and say jordan is better than leb this year so to conclude this we,ll say leb was better than jordan in 2001,2003,2005 and 2007 ...jordan was better in 2009 ...i wonder how good jordan will be in 2011 when zaid el khas and ayman deis are in their mid 30s and probably retired and they have noone above 198 meter who can play decent bball under the basket(jamal maaytah does not play decent basketball and zaid abbas,s brother the fat guy is not 202 more like 196 and very fat and round ) and than we,ll look and say WOW jordans dynasty lasted for a whole year (2009-2010) while lebanon stayed the 2nd best team in asia from 2001 till 2008 .......ya jordanian basketball is really so much better than lebanese ....HAHA ignorance :p

SOLO
08-23-2009, 09:57 AM
iran r humble ...but jordan have been arrogant for 10 years even though they sucked for all these years , now that they won a bronze medal(which looks like $hit by the way:p) we are not gonna hear the end of this ....its only normal for them to FINALLY reach the WBC no team has ever tried that hard to get there and not succeeded(china,korea,iran,qatar,japan and leb have all done it this last decade) and finally jordan did with all these years of practice , i dont see why kazakhaztan,taiwan and uzbekistan cant reach it as well its not THAT hard and if a team trains for 3 straight years than theres something wrong if they dont get the top 3 in asia atleast once :p Coach Palma dont get overconfident the WBC is harder than asia and dont think venezuala are weak just cuz leb won them ....they did win a very strong nigeria team and i dont think jordan can compete with these teams they should send the youth team to train them for the future ......and about jordan being better than leb now since we dont see history ...lets for the sake of argument forget everything in the last 10 years that has to do with lebanons success and jordans failure and say jordan is better than leb this year so to conclude this we,ll say leb was better than jordan in 2001,2003,2005 and 2007 ...jordan was better in 2009 ...i wonder how good jordan will be in 2011 when zaid el khas and ayman deis are in their mid 30s and probably retired and they have noone above 198 meter who can play decent bball under the basket(jamal maaytah does not play decent basketball and zaid abbas,s brother the fat guy is not 202 more like 196 and very fat and round ) and than we,ll look and say WOW jordans dynasty lasted for a whole year (2009-2010) while lebanon stayed the 2nd best team in asia from 2001 till 2008 .......ya jordanian basketball is really so much better than lebanese ....HAHA ignorance :p

Well , 3years of Hard Work is better than getting bunch of Mercenaries two weeks before a competition and get the local players who served your country for 5 years on the Bench while those Bunch of Foreigners take the main role on the court and the locals cheering for their failures :D

Our players together since 5 years at least and knows each other , worked hard and got the success , so u want then to fail after hard years of hard work be pleased !!!!!

How funny you are , just for once talk logic and Basketball , all your replies full of Hatred and big headed !!!!

We kicked your ass 3 times in less than a month and you still talking ! we kicked your ass with all your NBA players hahaha .....
how funny they looked especially Matt freije and Jackson Vroman ....
yeah yeah , and the Kid Daniel Faris , the guy u made the best center in the world and actually he is the best cheer leader in NCAA !!!

That shows how ignorant you are , W estopped all the teams we faced with our short centers including Iran's Haddadi who scored 30 pts against lebanon in 2007 nad over 20 pts against china in the finals 2009 , while he scored less than 10 pts against jordan and stopped hes Rebounding Machine !!

Zaid abbas one of the best rebounders in asia for hes height (203)
Islam abbas is not fat anr rounded hes huge and makes hes business well under the basket . Jamal ma3aita had 2 surgeries in 1 year , so he was out of fit and will show you who is he ....
Zaid alkhas and aymen idais have good backups , Ibrahim bassam (208cm) and 22 years with huge body will show you what is a real center ..... mohammed shaher (210cm) 20 years also .....
ehab abdelrazzak (216cm) would be great addition for jordan .....

So do not talk in sth u don't know about , i doubt that u know anything about Lebanese basketball also !!!!

We have the best guards in Asia and those guys made it to WC , imagine if we have Hamed haddadi with Jordan then how much we can beat Lebanon 25 pts ? we have beaten u 3 times with Ease , in Jones cup 10 pts , in asia cup once with 17 pts and once with 14 pts ...... No competition , Go and train then come and face JORDAN :D

i don't know what is the meaning of arrogance in your fool Dictionary ?! We did not say that we will beatc China hard , we did not say that we will beat Jordan by 50 pts !@!!!!

You won over Venezuela ? good for You and keep dreaming and making stories of this , keep this in your pocket for the upcoming hard times ....

Go and beg FIBA Big men to give that Wild Card better than telling Bullshits as always ...........
Ignorant Jealous ppl !

TrueBluePinoy
08-23-2009, 10:08 AM
The only thing I can say is welcome to the "achievers" Jordan. Your 1st ever medal finish in the Asian Championships.

daniab
08-23-2009, 10:10 AM
so now our Jordanian friends are using the same methods of the others? mercenaries?
Too bad,anyway im not gonna discuss that cz people like you aren't worth it,and at least we dont change their names ;)

SOLO
08-23-2009, 10:15 AM
so now our Jordanian friends are using the same methods of the others? mercenaries?
Too bad,anyway im not gonna discuss that cz people like you aren't worth it,and at least we dont change their names ;)

Who changed their players Names !???
We are talking here about Jordan Not Libya or Qatar :D

Yeah Mercenaries , The U.S Soldiers who have the american passport without living in the U.S and gets money for theri mission in Iraq are Mercenaries ...
So Matt friejie , Daniel Faris and Ali Kanaan Are MERCENARIES . No offense but take that Real name from positive side .....

daniab
08-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Who changed their players Names !???
We are talking here about Jordan Not Libya or Qatar :D

Yeah Mercenaries , The U.S Soldiers who have the american passport without living in the U.S and gets money for theri mission in Iraq are Mercenaries ...
So Matt friejie , Daniel Faris and Ali Kanaan Are MERCENARIES . No offense but take that Real name from positive side .....

What's the real name of Jamal Ma'aytah ? oh yeah what is it ?

Ali kanaan is pure Lebanese hehe and he was born in Lebanon and Daniel and Matt are like your Enver,Francis Ireifig,Jamal Maa'ytah and the others American-Jordanians!

one question,do you know that all your NT players are paid ?
Please do not open this subject cz it isnt in your benefice.

SOLO
08-23-2009, 10:28 AM
What's the real name of Jamal Ma'aytah ? oh yeah what is it ?

Ali kanaan is pure Lebanese hehe and he was born in Lebanon.

one question,do you know that all your NT players are paid ?
Please do not open this subject cz it isnt in your benefice.

Jamal Habes Al mutasem al Ma3aita , Good now Boy :D

Check my thread about Jordanians abroad and you will know who are Mercenaries and who is not .

who cares about Ali Kanaan , he is nothing on the Court .....

I know all my players are paid but you are ignorant some how , our abroad players lives in Jordan since 6 years at least and knows what is Jordan :)

understand my Simple english please .......

daniab
08-23-2009, 10:30 AM
Jamal Habes Al mutasem al Ma3aita , Good now Boy :D

Check my thread about Jordanians abroad and you will know who are Mercenaries and who is not .

who cares about Ali Kanaan , he is nothing on the Court .....

I know all my players are paid but you are ignorant some how , our abroad players lives in Jordan since 6 years at least and knows what is Jordan :)

understand my Simple english please .......

If you don't care abt kanaan,dont bring his name then!

before that 6 years,they knew nothing abt Jordan and if its not about money,they wouldnt care regaining the Jordanian passport.
That Jamal Maa'ytah real name is Dshamel Schoetz so now tell me who's ignorant ?
I wouldn't like to continue this subject cz you people are with two faces!

Good luck in the World cup!

majjour
08-23-2009, 10:42 AM

before that 6 years,they knew nothing abt Jordan and if its not about money,they wouldnt care regaining the Jordanian passport.
That Jamal Maa'ytah real name is Dshamel Schoetz so now tell me who's ignorant ?

Good luck for jordan in the WC, and both lebanon and jordan should find better ways to have better home grown talents and solve this issue..

SOLO
08-23-2009, 10:46 AM

Jamal Almaaytah

280lbs / 127kgs
Born: Feb.24, 1981 in Calau, Germany
Last Name: Maitah Schoetz
Promounced Ja-Mall Shetz
Full name: (in Arabic):Jamal Ma'aytah (in German): Dshamal Schoetz- Jamal Almutusem Habes ALMAAYTAH
First participated in basketball at age 15... previously, his top interest in sports was swimming... calls Cottbus, Germany his hometown... attended high school at Sportgymnasium Halle in Halle, Germany... played two seasons... also participated on the German U18 National Team. ..Father Jordanian.

Source : ASia-basket.com Database :D

RicoQuaresma
08-23-2009, 10:52 AM
ummm look here, Karim.. ughh whatever ur name is, Jordanian basketball now is much better than ur wrecked old fashioned dropping typical lebanese basketball, i cant understand how would you run mouth calling our players fat and critisize our national team when this month has witnessed the biggest drop of ur basketball in its "2nd class" history, jordan has humiliated the lebanese squad with big numbers, 3 historical wins over lebanon two of them with a 17 points gap!!!! for the first time i see Fadi Al-Khatib looking like a shy goat, thats what we call "Triumph" dude r u shittin me? not to mention clinching the bronze medal and qualifying over lebanon to the world cup while ur so pittyful federation and basketball fans crying and begging for a wild card to join us there, ye know what i was wondering how would the lebanese roster be like without those new so paid Matt freijei , kan'an and vroman? i think kuwait would beat lebanon then, if i was in ur shoes man i would've left the forums for good and gone for an isolated resort out in the open that has all kind of activities except for basketball, 3 straight humiliating losses and no ticket to Turkey, boy thats awful, basically we always been telling u guys that jordan's achievements r bigger than lebanon's that never had a little title, and now with those 3 big strikes in a row that everyone saw on tv's i think its "the Wrap" fella, get ur mouth a rest haha u guys unbelievable! stop hating boy ye know JORDAN RULES haha.. be real thats some bull sh't man

karim
08-23-2009, 10:55 AM
jamal maaytah sux y do u keep bringing up his name i can dominate him under the basket and im only 6 feet lebanon would never bring his kind to our NT :p jordan 1 bronze medal and jones cup ....lebanon 3 silver medals and WBC victories .....+ all these jordanians r in fact palestineans and americans so i dont no y u keep talking about lebanese not being lebanese :rolleyes: and think about this lebanese has its worst asian championship in history and finish 4th and jordan has its best asian championship in history and finishes 3rd ...it would,ve been the same sentence even if leb was 3rd and jordan 4th so how pathetic is this that 2 teams have almost the same result and every1 is saying lebanon is at its worst and jordan is at its best which could only mean 1 thing ...lebanon at its worst is as good as jordan at its best HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats soo sad :p

RicoQuaresma
08-23-2009, 11:01 AM
man give up please

RicoQuaresma
08-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Lebanon got "Owned" with the word thats all i can say, i'm sure fadi el khatib is ending his career soon, and vroman will leave the team after Zaid abbas has posterized him with that crazy slam, get outta here man, lebanese basketball game is done, R.I.P

- Support Jordan

See Yuh in Turkey :D!

SOLO
08-23-2009, 11:05 AM
jamal maaytah sux y do u keep bringing up his name i can dominate him under the basket and im only 6 feet lebanon would never bring his kind to our NT :p jordan 1 bronze medal and jones cup ....lebanon 3 silver medals and WBC victories .....+ all these jordanians r in fact palestineans and americans so i dont no y u keep talking about lebanese not being lebanese :rolleyes: and think about this lebanese has its worst asian championship in history and finish 4th and jordan has its best asian championship in history and finishes 3rd ...it would,ve been the same sentence even if leb was 3rd and jordan 4th so how pathetic is this that 2 teams have almost the same result and every1 is saying lebanon is at its worst and jordan is at its best which could only mean 1 thing ...lebanon at its worst is as good as jordan at its best HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats soo sad :p

Well , and your Lebanese Players are not Americans !?? or at least have american passports !?
Ali mahmoud , Jackson Vroman , Ali Kanaan , Daniel Faris , Matt Feijie , Brian Beshara : all have dual citizenships , so be Calm a lil bit boy ...

W eare proud of " our Best " in this Competition and Beating lebanon 3 times in a row is our biggest Success but still u need another big kick so u wake up form your dreams .:D

SOLO
08-23-2009, 11:09 AM
ummm look here, Karim.. ughh whatever ur name is, Jordanian basketball now is much better than ur wrecked old fashioned dropping typical lebanese basketball, i cant understand how would you run mouth calling our players fat and critisize our national team when this month has witnessed the biggest drop of ur basketball in its "2nd class" history, jordan has humiliated the lebanese squad with big numbers, 3 historical wins over lebanon two of them with a 17 points gap!!!! for the first time i see Fadi Al-Khatib looking like a shy goat, thats what we call "Triumph" dude r u shittin me? not to mention clinching the bronze medal and qualifying over lebanon to the world cup while ur so pittyful federation and basketball fans crying and begging for a wild card to join us there, ye know what i was wondering how would the lebanese roster be like without those new so paid Matt freijei , kan'an and vroman? i think kuwait would beat lebanon then, if i was in ur shoes man i would've left the forums for good and gone for an isolated resort out in the open that has all kind of activities except for basketball, 3 straight humiliating losses and no ticket to Turkey, boy thats awful, basically we always been telling u guys that jordan's achievements r bigger than lebanon's that never had a little title, and now with those 3 big strikes in a row that everyone saw on tv's i think its "the Wrap" fella, get ur mouth a rest haha u guys unbelievable! stop hating boy ye know JORDAN RULES haha.. be real thats some bull sh't man

hEY mA3EN ......
Finally another Jordanian Supporting me in THis Battle hehe

daniab
08-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Lebanon got "Owned" with the word thats all i can say, i'm sure fadi el khatib is ending his career soon, and vroman will leave the team after Zaid abbas has posterized him with that crazy slam, get outta here man, lebanese basketball game is done, R.I.P

- Support Jordan

See Yuh in Turkey :D!

first of all congrats for your team but no need for this mocking attitude,karim only represents himself and his beliefs and not all the Lebanese ones.
Second,Lebanese basketball will never gone,better you worry abt ur basketball when the old D3ais,El khas,Daghlas,Enver will retire!

Anyway the thread is dedicated for Coach Mario Palma and not abt Lebanon so please Karim keep the thread for discussing that!

RicoQuaresma
08-23-2009, 11:24 AM

RicoQuaresma
08-23-2009, 11:25 AM
Hala man, yeah i'll support u when u need me, i hate some people guts, i mean 5alas u guys get over it and stop arguing about things people became totally aware of, 3 big wins for jordan over lebanon with big differences and the world cup qualifying ticket goes to Jordan, what else is left to be done, do we have to shut the FLB and burry the game in lebanon so u all would be convinced.. STOP RUNNING MOUTHS GODDAMMIT ::confused:!!

SOLO
08-23-2009, 11:31 AM
first of all congrats for your team but no need for this mocking attitude,karim only represents himself and his beliefs and not all the Lebanese ones.
Second,Lebanese basketball will never gone,better you worry abt ur basketball when the old D3ais,El khas,Daghlas,Enver will retire!

Anyway the thread is dedicated for Coach Mario Palma and not abt Lebanon so please Karim keep the thread for discussing that!

Well , we are not worried about Jordanian basketball future .... we have good guys who will replace our old men ......

Mahmoud abdeen (21year) will back-up sam daghles soon
Ibrahim bassam and Mohammed Shaher will back-up aymen Idais and Zaid alkhas soon ....
Jamal abu shamala will also back-up Enver soobzokov
Louai obeidi will back-up Rasheim Wright some how soon ....

WE have zaid abbas , Moha Hamdan , Mousa awadi , imad qahwash in the NT now ....
So no Worry :D

daniab
08-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Well , we are not worried about Jordanian basketball future .... we have good guys who will replace our old men ......

Mahmoud abdeen (21year) will back-up sam daghles soon
Ibrahim bassam and Mohammed Shaher will back-up aymen Idais and Zaid alkhas soon ....
Jamal abu shamala will also back-up Enver soobzokov
Louai obeidi will back-up Rasheim Wright some how soon ....

WE have zaid abbas , Moha Hamdan , Mousa awadi , imad qahwash in the NT now ....
So no Worry :D

oh please are you sure abt that ?
Are you trying to convince yourself that Louay can reply Rasheim ?
Or Mahmoud Abdeen can reply Sam ?

RicoQuaresma
08-23-2009, 11:47 AM
and Who told you that Rasheim's goin soon, hes 27 years old, and an athlete with Rasheim's level can stay in shape and perform good on courts till 34 or maybe 35 (We wont need him by then any), a player in Rasheim's level age gives more experience and more vision on the court

daniab
08-23-2009, 11:49 AM
and Who told you that Rasheim's goin soon, hes 27 years old, and an athlete with Rasheim's level can stay in shape and perform good on courts till 34 or maybe 35 (We wont need him basically by then), age gives more experience and more vision on the court

i didnt speak abt Rasheim,in fact Solo did!

SOLO
08-23-2009, 11:50 AM
oh please are you sure abt that ?
Are you trying to convince yourself that Louay can reply Rasheim ?
Or Mahmoud Abdeen can reply Sam ?

Some how not with same performance as long as both Louai obeidi and Mahmoud abdeen still young and need experience .......

Of course we will not have a player like osama daghles the best PG in asia and player like Rasheim Wright the best scorer and leader in asia .....

SOLO
08-23-2009, 11:55 AM
i didnt speak abt Rasheim,in fact Solo did!

yes am the one who talked about Rasheim , yeah he is 28 years old and for a player outside the Arc he won't serve Jordan more than 5 year at the max. , at the age of 33 hes level will go Down .....

But look at Joseph Vogel , he served lebanon 9 years till the age of 35 and then went down , as he is a cneter then he can serve for 35 years and more but as a player like rashiem who needs quickness and activness then at the age of 32 or 33 he will Surrender :D so we should find a back-up for him then

karim
08-23-2009, 12:08 PM
every1 here daniab,solo and quaresma plz stop arguing , this is about "Mario palma wanting to make jordan a hard number in the world cup" he also said that he is going in every game to win ...from these statements i can understand that jordan does not want to beat USA,argentine,greece and spain but at the same time they wanna go far by finishing infront of teams like lithuania and france so overall their target is to finish 5th or 6th ....is this what he means ?

M.I.07
08-23-2009, 12:47 PM
well just by hearing our Jordanian friends talk about their three consecutive wins over lebanon in this way I am 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure that jordan still needs decades to reach lebanese basketball's level.
Well while reading this i remebered Sengal VS Fance in WC 2002.When senegal won and did a gr8 tournament, they thounght they were the best in africa.However, they havent qualified for the 2006 and 2010 WC. It is up to you to understand what i mean.
I really respect jordanian basketball and its progress but some forumers have crossed their limits when saying that lebanese basketball is dead.Well with all due respect if u say so U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL IN LEBANON.Anyways, c u in turkey (the wild card is 90 % in pur pockets) because we deserve to be their coz it was a matter of bad referees and never 4get the problems the players were facing on court during the semi's match(This one i mean it).So congratulations Jordan for ur historical win over lebanon.And i hopr u continue ur lives after those wins or ull end up like the senigali's

karim
08-23-2009, 01:09 PM
actually senegal was in 2006WBC in groupD with the US and china but point well made + its good jordan didnt face china in the bronze medal ..1 thing worse than overconfident players and fans is heartbroken fans and players after 4 years of hardwork so its good u won but dont get overconfident and start looking for a center to replace jamaal el maaytah for the world championship ....

M.I.07
08-23-2009, 02:03 PM
actually senegal was in 2006WBC in groupD with the US and china but point well made + its good jordan didnt face china in the bronze medal ..1 thing worse than overconfident players and fans is heartbroken fans and players after 4 years of hardwork so its good u won but dont get overconfident and start looking for a center to replace jamaal el maaytah for the world championship ....

i meen in football man ;)

khaledlebanon
08-23-2009, 05:36 PM
No ur wrong again, WE ARE Overall better :D, and we sould've played The Finals..Not the 3rd..we lost the game against iran same way u lost against China last iranian basket was AN O Foul, but the ref didnt call it and we lost..plus when u lose 3 times in a row in less than 3 weeks doesnt that Ring a bell??? hello!!!!....btw in the quarter finals the 5 starters were all sick ((they all had Flu )) and it reached its limitis during the semi finals.

Jordan is a good team that have 3 good players zaid abbas, sam daglas, and rasheem wright the rest players are average players but u had a coach called Palma this person was the main reason that the other players perform well cuz he knew how to use all his players not like our coach dragan:@... u had the chemistry cuz your players spent 5 years playing to gether in fast link ( zain) and jordan... we didn't have a coach, no team work , no chemistry...

we all know that lebanon had better players with more potentials but we had also the most stupid coach ever ...Just look on fadi how was he playing and u will know... this player who was scoring 30 points with riyadi less than 2 months ago, to a player who couldn't score a lay up ... but iam sure he will be back soon to be better ... i hope we will have a wild card to let all the world see the real level of our NT .... BUT offcourse we need a good coach not like dragan ... i hope that ghassan sarkis can be the coach cuz i really trust this guy he will let the NT perform his best iam sure.....GOOO LEBANON:D:D

SOLO
08-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Jordan is a good team that have 3 good players zaid abbas, sam daglas, and rasheem wright the rest players are average players but u had a coach called Palma this person was the main reason that the other players perform well cuz he knew how to use all his players not like our coach dragan:@... u had the chemistry cuz your players spent 5 years playing to gether in fast link ( zain) and jordan... we didn't have a coach, no team work , no chemistry...

we all know that lebanon had better players with more potentials but we had also the most stupid coach ever ...Just look on fadi how was he playing and u will know... this player who was scoring 30 points with riyadi less than 2 months ago, to a player who couldn't score a lay up ... but iam sure he will be back soon to be better ... i hope we will have a wild card to let all the world see the real level of our NT .... BUT offcourse we need a good coach not like dragan ... i hope that ghassan sarkis can be the coach cuz i really trust this guy he will let the NT perform his best iam sure.....GOOO LEBANON:D:D

So you Saw Ghassan Sarkis interview and believe him:D
He is making advertisement for himself , always does this and makes everybody else Stupid except him !!!!!

Am not with him the way he offended Ghayyath Debra and called Dragan Raca a " Stupid " , that is not good for him ........

khaledlebanon
08-23-2009, 07:30 PM
So you Saw Ghassan Sarkis interview and believe him:D
He is making advertisement for himself , always does this and makes everybody else Stupid except him !!!!!

Am not with him the way he offended Ghayyath Debra and called Dragan Raca a " Stupid " , that is not good for him ........

la2 habibe hayda ra2ye min zamen.... ana akid ma3 coach ghassan akid bta3ref shou 3emel ma3 sagesse bil 1999 w 2000 bas raba7on asia cup la awwal marra bi taree5 l 3arab reb7o 3ala Lioning l Chinese bil final... wa2ta l 7ikme li3bo bil mcdonald w 5isro fare2 9 w 11 min batal austarialia w italia ...... ba3den howwe bya3ref l la3ibe l libnaniyye w 2odareton mish metel haydek dragan l habile.... ba3den law 3am tshouf shou 3am ya3mil ma3 l champville bil lebanese league 3emel fare2 nefas l riyadi, moutahed w sagesse killo shabeb min ma shi .... hayda bisamou mdareb ... baddo yerba7o lebnen min kil albo w bya3mil l mousta7eel mish wa7ad ajnabe mish hemmo 8er l masare ......

karim
08-23-2009, 07:55 PM
khatib and sarkis are cry babies ....sarkis is trying to be lebanons coach smthng hes been trying to do for 6 years now and the only reason beshara told khatib that we have many scorers now and to be more of a teammate is cuz he wanted whats best for the team ...khatib is like iverson in the NBA either the teams system has to be build for him or he doesnt function well ..in this case the best for leb this year was to put khatib on the bench cuz he wasnt good with the other players and we,re not gonna remove beshara,vroman and freijeh just for the sake of khatib ....we saw how against south korea and china(both games) how when mazen replaced khatib we made a comeback in both games ...and sarkis comes and says mazen doesnt deserve to be on the team just cuz his teammates r elie esetphan and sabah khoury so he was trying to get them in .....he looked like he was on crack when rawi asked him about matt freijeh and he replied by saying sabah khoury could,ve replaced him ....the only bad thing about freijeh is that his defense was kind of weak and he could,ve been more agressive ..he had 50% from 3pt line(22/44) in the champ. i wish he took more shots .....and its not like khatib took only 3 shots except the 1st game against jordan ....in the last 4 games he was shooting 1/6,2/9,3/10 ....so its good that he didnt get more shots ......i dt think a system not being for him explains his missed lay up against china or all his 3 pointers missed .....and what pissed me off the most is when khatib said "im gonna show every1 im not weaker and im gonna play triple as good as i was a coupld of months ago" well why the hell dont u play triple that good when we need u in the national team when we,re about to beat china and getting beaten by double digits by a team like jordan who is a very average but trained team and we should beating them by 20 everygame .....excuses excuses excuses khatib u found sarkis another loser who needs to insult and give excuses for the league to notice him ....go try helping champville reach the final 4 before taking on the NT and players like vroman,freijeh,ali mahmoud and beshara .....

SOLO
08-23-2009, 08:07 PM
khatib and sarkis are cry babies ....sarkis is trying to be lebanons coach smthng hes been trying to do for 6 years now and the only reason beshara told khatib that we have many scorers now and to be more of a teammate is cuz he wanted whats best for the team ...khatib is like iverson in the NBA either the teams system has to be build for him or he doesnt function well ..in this case the best for leb this year was to put khatib on the bench cuz he wasnt good with the other players and we,re not gonna remove beshara,vroman and freijeh just for the sake of khatib ....we saw how against south korea and china(both games) how when mazen replaced khatib we made a comeback in both games ...and sarkis comes and says mazen doesnt deserve to be on the team just cuz his teammates r elie esetphan and sabah khoury so he was trying to get them in .....he looked like he was on crack when rawi asked him about matt freijeh and he replied by saying sabah khoury could,ve replaced him ....the only bad thing about freijeh is that his defense was kind of weak and he could,ve been more agressive ..he had 50% from 3pt line(22/44) in the champ. i wish he took more shots .....and its not like khatib took only 3 shots except the 1st game against jordan ....in the last 4 games he was shooting 1/6,2/9,3/10 ....so its good that he didnt get more shots ......i dt think a system not being for him explains his missed lay up against china or all his 3 pointers missed .....and what pissed me off the most is when khatib said "im gonna show every1 im not weaker and im gonna play triple as good as i was a coupld of months ago" well why the hell dont u play triple that good when we need u in the national team when we,re about to beat china and getting beaten by double digits by a team like jordan who is a very average but trained team and we should beating them by 20 everygame .....excuses excuses excuses khatib u found sarkis another loser who needs to insult and give excuses for the league to notice him ....go try helping champville reach the final 4 before taking on the NT and players like vroman,freijeh,ali mahmoud and beshara .....

Why you keep pushing Jordan in every post here !~????
We are not average and we kicked your Ass 3 times and wish we had another 4th Game to kick also ......

Concentrate on Lebanon and keep your Jealousy away from Jordan Idiot

WIZARD
08-23-2009, 08:18 PM

lool at beating us 20 pts each game...seems ur on crack...not once in your history u won us by 20 pts....actually in all our meetings it was in our favor most of the times..it was only back in 2005 when u won us 3 times in a row
and that was our youth team which is the current team now, with alot of missing players...look man i just want to end this stupid debate..you are not better than us..and u dont have better players than us...and stop repeating the same old song We did this and we won that and and and etc etc etc...
Serbia Or ex yugoslavia was the best country in all europe to play basketball
and they won tons and tons on trophies and awards that niether jordan nor lebanon will get ever....in 1995 ,1997,2001 won european championship..
1998,2002 won WC..and those are just few examples..the list goes on and on..but since 2002 they didnt do any thing...heck they cant qualify to WC with out wild card..so plz stop this foolish debate and stop talking about the Past.

khaledlebanon
08-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Why you keep pushing Jordan in every post here !~????
We are not average and we kicked your Ass 3 times and wish we had another 4th Game to kick also ......

Concentrate on Lebanon and keep your Jealousy away from Jordan Idiot

Jealousy??????????

The best thing u have done in your history was ONLY one semi-final with 3rd place ....

Lebanon ---> 5 consecutive semi-finals including 3 finals .........

we won 2 matches in the world cup against Venzuela and France =)....

So why will Lebanon be jealous of Jordan ???

You won this time but next time we will beat for sure cuz luck won't be always with you plus we will have a better coach .... :D

Plz don't be so over confident in 2010... i hope the best for u but in world cup don't expect to win cuz u need a center ayman dias and zaid alkhas are old and u will suffer under the basket... especially that in asia if u look at all the matches u won u will see that u won 7 matches ... 5 of them were against weak teams ( qatar and philippine are average teams ). u just won on Lebanon when lebanon was on their worst moments.. i'am not saying that u don't deserve to go to WC but u must not be over confident cuz it's very hard to win a match in WC....

WIZARD
08-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Jealousy??????????

The best thing u have done in your history was ONLY one semi-final with 3rd place ....

You won this time but next time we will beat for sure cuz luck won't be always with you plus we will have a better coach .... :D

Plz don't be so over confident in 2010... i hope the best for u but in world cup don't expect to win cuz u need a center ayman dias and zaid alkhas are old and u will suffer under the basket... especially that in asia if u look at all the matches u won u will see that u won 7 matches ... 5 of them were against weak teams ( qatar and philippine are average teams ). u just won on Lebanon when lebanon was on their worst moments.. i'am not saying that u don't deserve to go to WC but u must not be over confident cuz it's very hard to win a match in WC....

we have big guys who might join the NT from the youth team....we can improvse with our guards...anyway qatar is not a weak team if they had a better coach they would'v done something...we lost to china 6 pts in the last minute..and lost to iran in the last 14 seconds by 2 pts..as for the lebanese game its not 1 game ...its 3 games that we won
winnig games in the WC is not out of reach it depends on which group we will play in..plus our team will start playing hard games soon in order to prepare for harder matches...venezuela is not a tough team as u think and any asian team from the top 4 can win it..in latin america u have brazil and argentina as the best teams and puerto rico some how which is in thesame level with china the rest arent deadly..as for France will it's only 1 game and france lost the game for their arrogance.

SOLO
08-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Jealousy??????????

the same Dumb Story : Lebanon won over France and Venezuela !!!!!
you keep saying this Bullshit since ages , we memorized it well and am sure we gonna get 10/10 if you test us hehe

Come on get out Of my Head , Hilarious .......

We Kicked your Ass 3 times in a row and you keep saying LUCK !!! what a basketball minds we have here , Simply Idiotic Heads :D

Philippines impressed Michael Jordan , if you don't know him !!!! and you say they are average , Qatar who humiliated Lebanon in Asia Cup are average ....
Excuse me , Lebanon is the Average Team with only Big Empty Arrogant Players and Fans , and for What : For nothing .

We will show good Image about Asia in Turkey with our Friends of Iran And China whether we lose or Win .......

Btw , Before Asia Cup Raca was the best Coach on the Planet and now after your Big Scandal in Tianjin he Became the Dumbest one in the World !!!!!!

SOLO
08-23-2009, 09:22 PM
we have big guys who might join the NT from the youth team....we can improvse with our guards...anyway qatar is not a weak team if they had a better coach they would'v done something...we lost to china 6 pts in the last minute..and lost to iran in the last 14 seconds by 2 pts..as for the lebanese game its not 1 game ...its 3 games that we won
winnig games in the WC is not out of reach it depends on which group we will play in..plus our team will start playing hard games soon in order to prepare for harder matches...venezuela is not a tough team as u think and any asian team from the top 4 can win it..in latin america u have brazil and argentina as the best teams and puerto rico some how which is in thesame level with china the rest arent deadly..as for France will it's only 1 game and france lost the game for their arrogance.

Forget about them Dude , they don't Deserve to Debate with them and spend your Time for nothing !!!!!

Let them Develop in Basketball knowledge and then we can Debate , But for now NO WAY

khaledlebanon
08-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Forget about them Dude , they don't Deserve to Debate with them and spend your Time for nothing !!!!!

Let them Develop in Basketball knowledge and then we can Debate , But for now NO WAY

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just time will prove to u that iam right and u r wrong.........

karim
08-23-2009, 10:06 PM
solo and wizard common leb beat jordan in 2001 in waba,2005 in waba and king abdullah and than asia , 2008 in waba , leb had beaten jordan like 10 straight times before ur victories here ....and common jordan is so average ....u r so happy about coming in 3rd ...i cant believe we played so bad this year that even jordan beat us and now we,re not gonna hear the end of this . We really embarassed ourselves this year ...this is worse than when we lost to serbia by 40pts in wbc2006 ...i wish rp didnt have that lucky win against taiwan and taiwan knocked u out of the 1/8 finals :D

WIZARD
08-24-2009, 12:02 AM
solo and wizard common leb beat jordan in 2001 in waba,2005 in waba and king abdullah and than asia , 2008 in waba , leb had beaten jordan like 10 straight times before ur victories here ....and common jordan is so average ....u r so happy about coming in 3rd ...i cant believe we played so bad this year that even jordan beat us and now we,re not gonna hear the end of this . We really embarassed ourselves this year ...this is worse than when we lost to serbia by 40pts in wbc2006 ...i wish rp didnt have that lucky win against taiwan and taiwan knocked u out of the 1/8 finals :D

some ignorant ppl wont change now would they??

in the past 6 years we have met 12 times and the ratio is 1:1 ..in the last 3 years alone we met 5 times...we won
4 times 2 times jones cup and 2 times in asian cup.. .
plz and stop this nonsense of yours..i hope solo will post all our games so u will see..

2003 we met once in king's abdulla cup u won
2004 we met twice waba games and king's abdula cup we won both games
2005 we met 4 times u won them all.
2006 we didnt meet
2007 we met at jones cup we won
2008 we met in amman waba games u won
2009 we met 3 times we won them all
some thing else to clarify..the only time u were able to win us is when Sam,,enver,,ayman d3es are not playing (rashiem is counted in 2008 only)
so its...6:6 which means its.tied..so plz dont come and tell me ur better cuz ur not....when u say better i expect a ratio of 4:1
or 5:2 but as u see there is nothing here showing ur suprimacy??unless iam missing something

karim
08-24-2009, 12:20 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIBA_Asia_Championship#Medal_table

take a look at this , and dont tell me their in the past lebanon,s results are all in the last 6 years they cant be any more "present" :p

WIZARD
08-24-2009, 12:35 AM
i posted the head to head results...jordan vs lebanon as u claim ur better
but it shows ur not when its 1:1 at least u have to accept that...
winning 3 sliver medals is great but wait a second...next time we will win the gold medal how about that now :D :D?
just look at the progress of our NT
2003 jordan 10th
2005 jordan 7th
2007 jordan 5th
2009 jordan 3th
2011 hordan first hehehehe...now how about that??? seems logic doesnt it?

anyway that list of medals now aint important...go and check serbian awards
more than what all asian countries can dream of and yet nothing in the last 7 years...iam talking about now...and now we are better just like spain and greece are better than the serbs...Good night

SmartGilasFan
08-24-2009, 12:41 AM
Its already late but i want to congratulate jordan. You deserve the third spot. I was really impressed with your team during the fiba asia. I hope your team will win a lot of games in turkey. Make Asia Proud!

SOLO
08-24-2009, 02:12 AM
http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?region=-12&team=6056&team2=5189

Since 26 August 2003 till now Jordan won 6 times and Lebanon 5 Times So :
JORDAN RULES NOW :D

So how come Lebanon are better than Jordan and we beaten them 6 times against 5 losses only !!

daniab
08-24-2009, 08:19 AM
Chill guys hehe
Jordan won and they deserve to be in the Wolrd cup.

Move on and stop this pathetic discussion!

RicoQuaresma
08-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Ay regarding our games against lebanon its 6 - 5 in Jordan's favor so cut the sh't out man, and i wanna add something 4 of our games with the lebanese team we played them with either youth players or incomplete rosters (it was either cuz of injuiry or absense for family visits abroad for our key players)

1- two losses of ours were in a King Abdullah II tournament in 2005 and jordan participated with the youth team in the absense of Sam Daghlas , Enver and Ayman Dies and others all were injuired and we almost beat ur team,

2- two losses for us in WABA one of them were in 2005 (in Lebanon) jordan participated in the absense of Daghlas, enver, ayman dies, zaid Abbas and Zaid Alkhas (the Big guys were Ma'en Odeh and Mousa Basheer, and the PG was Francis back then) and in the last WABA u all know who were missing in our roster (Rasheim, Sam, Enver and Zaid Abbas)

while lebanon faced us once with youth players in 2004's king abdullah tournament.

Man i swear if jordan's had complete rosters when we faced back then it would've been atleast 8 - 2

we still rule you though its 6 - 5 (Clear history) man CUT THIS SHIT OUT!

plus whoa heyy man we are Arab Champions and we had a player that was honored as the best player in Asia (Murad Barakat) in 80's when lebanon had no basketball basically haha u guys probably dont know this fact

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:10 AM
also in 2004,when you beat us twice we were playing with the B team + some level A players (Fadi el khatib and Elie Mchantaf were absent and both alone can beat your NT :D)

How do you guys measure the achievements? its interesting to find out that Jordan's achievements are bigger than the Lebanese one ? how is that ? lol

If your team was better than us why didnt you qualify instead of us to the World cup 2002 and 2006? and to the olympics 2008?

Jordan is now a better team and they reached their extent,they cant perform anyway better than the current performance.
Lebanon team did many mistakes by forgetting the NT for long time unlike Jordan who did a great job really keeping the NT grouped for long time and finally you get a good result and thats really good.

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:20 AM
plus whoa heyy man we are Arab Champions and we had a player that was honored as the best player in Asia (Murad Barakat) in 80's when lebanon had no basketball basically haha u guys probably dont know this fact

what an interesting fact :D
Murad Baraket was honored the best player in Asia btw 3 players available :D

if you had Murad,we had a NBA player called Rony Seikaly whom you will never dream of having such a player!

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:20 AM
also in 2004,when you beat us twice we were playing with the B team + some level A players (Fadi el khatib and Elie Mchantaf were absent and both alone can beat your NT :D)

How do you guys measure the achievements? its interesting to find out that Jordan's achievements are bigger than the Lebanese one ? how is that ? lol

If your team was better than us why didnt you qualify instead of us to the World cup 2002 and 2006? and to the olympics 2008?

Jordan is now a better team and they reached their extent,they cant perform anyway better than the current performance.
Lebanon team did many mistakes by forgetting the NT for long time unlike Jordan who did a great job really keeping the NT grouped for long time and finally you get a good result and thats really good.

Just a Minute , What is Lebanon's History in Basketball ?
Lebanon plays basketball since the mid of 90's but We in Jordan play basket since 1940 ..... NO COMPARISON .

Where was Lebanon when Jordan was the Best team in the Arab World by the 80's ??? and with no support from anybody and no Pays for the players .

your Basket History is 20 years at the max.
plz don't talk about History .

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Lebanon plays basketball since the mid of 90's but We in Jordan play basket since 1940 ..... NO COMPARISON .

Where was Lebanon when Jordan was the Best team in the Arab World by the 80's ??? and with no support from anybody and no Pays for the players .

hahahahaha who cares when and where basketball started ? its abt continuity. and by the way if someone hear you talking he would think you were Asian Champion for many times during the 80s lol :D
Syria was one of the best Arab teams,where are they now?

Jordan basically do not have a basketball culture either you like it or not,if you had a good result now you will never have a similar one.

RicoQuaresma
08-24-2009, 09:26 AM
man lebanese basketball became a milestone in the FIBA's history, its true that they dont have a "single" trophy but they earned the 2nd place alot in the asian championships and they qualified to the world cup got beaten with 40 and 50 points differences lol hey now thats an achievement!

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:26 AM
hahahahaha who cares when and where basketball started ? its abt continuity. and by the way if you someone hear you talking he would think you were Asian Champion for many times during the 80s lol :D
Syria was one of the best Arab teams,where are they now?

Jordan basically do not have a basketball culture either you like it or not,if you had a good result now you will never have a similar one.

So You in Lebanon have Basketball culture since 10 years hehe

At least we were the Arabs Champion when No basket in Lebanon and when nobody in Lebanon heard of that Orange Ball :D

So Lebanon was Asia Champions !? You will never do it cause Lebanese are good in Talking only >

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:27 AM
man lebanese basketball became a milestone in the FIBA's history, its true that they dont have a "single" trophy but they earned the 2nd place alot in the asian championships and they qualified to the world cup got beaten with 40 and 50 points differences

that 2nd place was when you were ranked 8th and 9th lol

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:28 AM
So You in Lebanon have Basketball culture since 10 years hehe

At least we were the Arabs Champion when No basket in Lebanon and when nobody in Lebanon heard of that Orange Ball :D

So Lebanon was Asia Champions !? You will never do it cause Lebanese are good in Talking only >

well man ithought you have some kind of knowledge but you aint better than the others :D
what r u talking abt ? :D

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:30 AM
well man ithought you have some kind of knowledge but you aint better than the others :D
what r u talking abt ? :D

Am talking about facts you don't understand may be .

RicoQuaresma
08-24-2009, 09:31 AM
Man what really makes me laugh is the way that lebanese fans do believe that lebanon has a real basketball and it has a basketball culture, to be honest with you, all Asian teams dont really exist in the world's basketball map, but lebanese exaggerate with their little wins a little bit since they almost suck in all sports foreal

RicoQuaresma
08-24-2009, 09:33 AM
But once again we proved that we had a better basketball, evidence... (Results) good luck in the upcoming competitions - its the "Wrap" :o

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Man what really makes me laugh is the way that lebanese fans do believe that lebanon has a real basketball and it has a basketball culture, to be honest with you, all Asian teams dont really exist in the world's basketball map, but lebanese exaggerate with their little wins a little bit since they almost suck in all sports foreal

your hatred won't get you anywhere.
At least our league is ranked as Level A in the Fiba if you have any kind of knowledge.
Where is your league ? 4 teams playing ? without imports? what kind of competition you have ? how many fans are watching the games in the court 10 or 20 ?

go play the world cup,maybe it would improve your basketball a bit.

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:35 AM

Beaten France who is nothing in World Basketball and who hardly qualify to Eurobasket 2009 and Venezuela and gotta kicked by Brazil and Greece by 50-70 pts diff.
What a Record ;)

Look at Iran and Learn how to play against Big teams

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:36 AM
beaten france who is nothing in world basketball and who hardly qualify to eurobasket 2009 and venezuela and gotta kicked by brazil and greece by 50-70 pts diff.
What a record ;)

look at iran and learn how to play against big teams

are you for real?
really now what r u talking abt ? hehe

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:38 AM
your hatred won't get you anywhere.
At least our league is ranked as Level A in the Fiba if you have any kind of knowledge.
Where is your league ? 4 teams playing ? without imports? what kind of competition you have ? how many fans are watching the games in the court 10 or 20 ?

go play the world cup,maybe it would improve your basketball a bit.

No 25 attends the Games !!!
yeah your League ranked A in FIBA according to the Problems you always have , and bullshit every year as Kids manages your basketball :D

At least we don't have that kind of Kids in Jordan Basketball .

yeah our basket will improve and watch out our league in the upcoming future ........

4 teams playing better than 1 team playing ;)

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:39 AM
are you for real?
really now what r u talking abt ? hehe

You have nothing to Reply so you keep kidding !!!!

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:40 AM
No 25 attends the Games !!!
yeah your League ranked A in FIBA according to the Problems you always have , and bullshit every year as Kids manages your basketball :D

At least we don't have that kind of Kids in Jordan Basketball .

yeah our basket will improve and watch out our league in the upcoming future ........

4 teams playing better than 1 team playing ;)

man i better give you some advices,this kind of talkings is only present at forum koora where most have a similar limited knowledge.
Be there!;) hehe

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:41 AM
man i better give you some advices,this kind of talkings is only present at forum koora where most have a similar limited knowledge.
Be there!;) hehe

Again , Embarassed and have nothing to Reply as usual !!!
See you there , Retarded

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:42 AM
You have nothing to Reply so you keep kidding !!!!

yeh nothing cz i when im talking with limited knowledge people,i have nothing to say.
France is nothing in the international basketball and Jordan is :D
now tell me,how would i reply ?

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:46 AM
anyway this discussion wont get us anywhere,good luck for Jordan in the world cup and see you later!

Peace guys! :)

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:46 AM
yeh nothing cz i when im talking with limited knowledge people,i have nothing to say.
France is nothing in the international basketball and Jordan is :D
now tell me,how would i reply ?

who said that Jordan is sth in World Basketball ?!!!
We Will be soon but still bedna fett 5obez
you simply don't understand simple English !

" who says that others are limited knowledge Don't have knowledge at all " !!

you are 18 years old at the Max. and talking about limited knowledge , UNDERAGE :D
That Simply explains why that Arrogant you Are Cause you Still UNDERAGE !

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3445/3309138644_e4b77ba468.jpg

AlYuson
08-24-2009, 02:08 PM
This is out of topic but pls let me correct the impression about World Cup, the term should not be used in world basketball tournament. World Cup is globally known as FIFA world cup or football world cup. So its about sports of football or soccer. Its like a trade name.

Its simply called World Basketball Championships slated next year in turkey regarding this thread....and that is FIBA..

khaledlebanon
08-24-2009, 02:10 PM
who said that Jordan is sth in World Basketball ?!!!
We Will be soon but still bedna fett 5obez
you simply don't understand simple English !

" who says that others are limited knowledge Don't have knowledge at all " !!

you are 18 years old at the Max. and talking about limited knowledge , UNDERAGE :D
That Simply explains why that Arrogant you Are Cause you Still UNDERAGE !

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3445/3309138644_e4b77ba468.jpg

I just want to tell one thing: keep your legs on the ground... don't be over confident.. cuz you might be shocked later on....:D

SOLO
08-24-2009, 04:01 PM
I just want to tell one thing: keep your legs on the ground... don't be over confident.. cuz you might be shocked later on....:D

Why you Push your Nose in sth is not Your Business ?!

rtk04
08-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Beaten France who is nothing in World Basketball and who hardly qualify to Eurobasket 2009 and Venezuela and gotta kicked by Brazil and Greece by 50-70 pts diff.
What a Record ;)

Look at Iran and Learn how to play against Big teams

france ended 5th in worldbasketball championship 2006...they r nothing right???
in that tournament they only lost to lebanon,argentina and greece
venezuela qualified to 2006 after coming 3rd before puertorico and canada...
they r nothing???

rtk04
08-24-2009, 05:55 PM

yes and that is why we are ranked 24th and jordan 39th

karim
08-24-2009, 06:08 PM
jordan has only 1 good bball team so no good league to speak of . The 2nd best team im sure if i can get 2 friends , a cripple , a blind guy and my pet cat off the bench we can beat them their 2nd best team is called either riyadi aramex or 3olooom el tadbeekiyya :p 3oloom el tabbeekiya sounds like smthng for blind or mentally handicapped jordanians :p + i have 2 serious questions ....a) do the abbas brother bathe atleast once a month and b) i met a jordanian in university who burps and farts in public ... is it smthng normal in ur country ...these are serious questions .......

SOLO
08-24-2009, 07:03 PM
jordan has only 1 good bball team so no good league to speak of . The 2nd best team im sure if i can get 2 friends , a cripple , a blind guy and my pet cat off the bench we can beat them their 2nd best team is called either riyadi aramex or 3olooom el tadbeekiyya :p 3oloom el tabbeekiya sounds like smthng for blind or mentally handicapped jordanians :p + i have 2 serious questions ....a) do the abbas brother bathe atleast once a month and b) i met a jordanian in university who burps and farts in public ... is it smthng normal in ur country ...these are serious questions .......

Come and Lick My Ass better For You Idiot !!!
What a mentality you Have Geek ?! you are the Handicapped Kid Here , i wish that someday you can talk sth important , all your words are nonsense as usual .

go and take a bath cause your Words smells like a Garbage , is that common in Lebanon to have Garbage ppl as you .??
So you in your 2 squared Meters Country have more than 1 team in your pathetic cartoon Network League !?

to kick Lebanese ppl Asses is sth Public in Jordan , So come and i guarantee a big kick for your Small One :D

Khalid80
08-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Chill Guys.
Let our Jordanian friends be happy with their achievement :)
They were better prepared than all the other teams in the Asian Championship and coach Palma is continuing to show how great of a coach he is (even though he does have quite a temper :p).

So congrats for Jordan. U guys really played a great tournament and deserve to be playing in the World Championship.

interxavierxxx
08-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Here are some teams that Mario Palma should consider scouting:

Venezuela
Senegal
China - you lost only by 6.
New Zealand - Japan nearly beat them 3 years ago.
Panama - Japan beat them 3 years ago.

These teams are beatable so let's hope you get grouped with any of them.

The following teams are too strong but never discount an upset:

Argentina --> very physical team
Australia --> very tall team; Asian teams have problems matching up with their inside game.
Spain --> almost got beaten by China (Palma should take a look at that)
Brazil
Puerto Rico --> their main forte is their guards, so you need Daghles and Wright to keep up with them.
Greece --> they crushed Lebanon, 119-62, last year.
USA --> No comment
Lithuania
Russia
Croatia
Iran lost to all of them in the Olympics

Khalid80
08-24-2009, 07:31 PM

Venezuela
Senegal

Australia --> very tall team; Asian teams have problems matching up with their inside game.
Brazil
Puerto Rico --> their main forte is their guards, so you need Daghles and Wright to keep up with them.
USA --> No comment
Lithuania
Russia
Croatia

The game China played against Spain was probably their best game ever and the Spanish team seemed really lost and out of focus in that game.

Same can be said of our game vs Greece. It was one of our worst games ever. We weren't prepared for that tournament. We were missing Vogel with an injury and our guys just played without any passion whatsoever.

karim
08-24-2009, 07:39 PM
solo relax i was just asking serious questions ......the only joke part was about 3olooom el tadbeekiyya but plz if u can answer my last 2 questions ....especially the last 1

SOLO
08-24-2009, 07:46 PM

Venezuela
Senegal

Brazil
USA --> No comment
Lithuania
Russia
Croatia

Well Snegal will not be in WC but we can beat them ....
New Zealand are pretty good and Hard Team , Panama and Venezuela are beatable if they Participate ......
The NTs You mentioned are in our Level , but the others Like Russia , USA and the others NO WAY , we are still far away from those and getting beaten by 30 pts minimum ....

My Dream is to play against USA in the Same groupings , whatever the Result is but playing against the U.S is A dream for any Player and Fans of Basketball ..... Hope my Wish Come True :D

About Lebanon's Game against Greece last summer , Also Greece were missing 3 of their Key players + new young players then played ....
Btw even if Lebanon pl;ayed thier Best they would lose by 20 pts minimum ...

I remember Greece Vs Qatar in 2006 WC when Qatar humiliated Greece in the 1st 2 Quarters and were leading !!!!
but Greece managed it later hehe

SOLO
08-24-2009, 07:47 PM
solo relax i was just asking serious questions ......the only joke part was about 3olooom el tadbeekiyya but plz if u can answer my last 2 questions ....especially the last 1

I have already answered You Kid

WIZARD
08-24-2009, 07:56 PM

man your such a lowlife ...i mean seriously? your a troll..u cant speak about basketball..and now u start to insult jordanians?? you are a disgrace to the lebanese..didnt u notice that the other forumers dont pay attention to u ??
u attack and insult every 1 ....from china to jordan ...ur sick person...
dont u read your posts?? they either childish or from a retarted guy
get a grip...plz Solo leave this dick head he is not worth it...

SOLO
08-24-2009, 08:03 PM
man your such a lowlife ...i mean seriously? your a troll..u cant speak about basketball..and now u start to insult jordanians?? you are a disgrace to the lebanese..didnt u notice that the other forumers dont pay attention to u ??
u attack and insult every 1 ....from china to jordan ...ur sick person...
dont u read your posts?? they either childish or from a retarted guy
get a grip...plz Solo leave this dick head he is not worth it...

Well ma having Fun looking at this Retarded Kid Posts !!!

" The Dogs Keep Howl , but It will be Silent by Time "

WIZARD
08-24-2009, 08:08 PM

Venezuela
Senegal

Brazil
USA --> No comment
Lithuania
Russia
Croatia

all depends on our grouping...i think palma cant scout 24 teams at once we should know whom we are playing first..but there are alot of teams that are beatable..NZ,angola,tunisia,Civ,iran,china(yao wont be playing any way).
venezuela,panama,puerto rico if arroyo and ayoso dont play, maybe second class european teams the once who got 6th spot or the once who are invited by wild card..the rest like spain,greece,lethuania,argentina,brazil,usa,sloven ia etc are out of reach..

khaledlebanon
08-24-2009, 08:52 PM
all depends on our grouping...i think palma cant scout 24 teams at once we should know whom we are playing first..but there are alot of teams that are beatable..NZ,angola,tunisia,Civ,iran,china(yao wont be playing any way).
venezuela,panama,puerto rico if arroyo and ayoso dont play, maybe second class european teams the once who got 6th spot or the once who are invited by wild card..the rest like spain,greece,lethuania,argentina,brazil,usa,sloven ia etc are out of reach..

Tunisia and Civ are the only teams that jordan can beat...
angola in a world class team jordan can't beat them...
Brazil,Argentina,PuertoRico,Domonic republic and Canada are unbeatable for jordan same goes to all european teams....newzealand and australia...by the way you can beat iran also but u won't play against them cuz two asian teams can't be in same group....
Anyway good luck for jordan hope that lebanon can get a wild card and play in Wc in turkey cuz we deserve to be there...

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:28 PM
to kick Lebanese ppl Asses is sth Public in Jordan , So come and i guarantee a big kick for your Small One :D

what a shame :mad:
Eventhough we had a debate but at least no one dropped to this level,shame on you!

SOLO
08-24-2009, 09:48 PM
what a shame :mad:
Eventhough we had a debate but at least no one dropped to this level,shame on you!

Shame on you and the other kid from Lebanon Karim who started this Shit !

He started to insult Jordan and Our players so am gonna offend My Country ....

daniab
08-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Shame on you and the other kid from Lebanon Karim who started this Shit !

He started to insult Jordan and Our players so am gonna offend My Country ....

defending your country this way ? shame on me ? what did i do ? discussing with you in basketball only ???? where is the shame with that ?

by the way you mean defend not offend :D

rikhardur
08-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Guys... guys... :rolleyes: