Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebanon going to win asia 2011 and go for the Olympics.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebanon going to win asia 2011 and go for the Olympics.......

In 2011 fadi, brian and maybe rony won't play
    Vroman and matt will be 29 years so they can still be important player they can play, ali mahmoud, jean and omar are still 26-27 so they can play also...

Centers:

Ali kanan, Daniel Faris and Jad bitar are talented players they are 21-22 years old and in 2011 they will have a big role... Faris didn't take his chance in this tournament since he got late but i think he will be a good player for the future

Bassil Bawji is another promising player he is just 19 year old and we saw him in throughout the Nt's preparetions and he seems good for the future...
    Never to Forget our big center Roy samaha( 24 years old i think) who didn't
    play in this tournament since he was injured...

SG-SF

Mazen Mneimneh is also a promising player against china today he did good defence and 2 important 3 points...I think we must help this player to get more confidence ... i think he did a good move by going to moutahed from riyadi so he can get more time to play...

Elie stephane and elie Rustom are another talented players whom can be on the NT..... I don't know why the coach didn't give rami akiki any chance to be on the NT also he is a good PG plus good 3 pointer ( his style of play is simliar to rony fahed )

Ahmad Ibrahim he is also a very talented player who maybe the new fadi alkhatib and maybe better.......... I Hope soooo

PG:

Rodrick Akl, Miguel Martine and Karl sarkis are promising PGs they are just 22 years old and they have a big role in their clubs in Lebanon hope they will be the future of Lebanon.......

Can the Lebanese Fans share their opinions and talk about players that i didn't mention..... and thx ( these are the players whom i know .. maybe i don't have enough knowledge but this what i know about these players so can anyone help me )
    GOOOO LEBANON Hope that the future is hiding good surprises for our NT ... starting by qualifing to WC tomorrow against Jordan

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
    In 2011 fadi, brian and maybe rony won't play
    Vroman and matt will be 29 years so they can still be important player they can play, ali mahmoud, jean and omar are still 26-27 so they can play also...

Centers:

Ali kanan, Daniel Faris and Jad bitar are talented players they are 21-22 years old and in 2011 they will have a big role... Faris didn't take his chance in this tournament since he got late but i think he will be a good player for the future

Bassil Bawji is another promising player he is just 19 year old and we saw him in throughout the Nt's preparetions and he seems good for the future...
    Never to Forget our big center Roy samaha( 24 years old i think) who didn't
    play in this tournament since he was injured...

SG-SF

Mazen Mneimneh is also a promising player against china today he did good defence and 2 important 3 points...I think we must help this player to get more confidence ... i think he did a good move by going to moutahed from riyadi so he can get more time to play...

Elie stephane and elie Rustom are another talented players whom can be on the NT..... I don't know why the coach didn't give rami akiki any chance to be on the NT also he is a good PG plus good 3 pointer ( his style of play is simliar to rony fahed )

Ahmad Ibrahim he is also a very talented player who maybe the new fadi alkhatib and maybe better.......... I Hope soooo

PG:

Rodrick Akl, Miguel Martine and Karl sarkis are promising PGs they are just 22 years old and they have a big role in their clubs in Lebanon hope they will be the future of Lebanon.......

Can the Lebanese Fans share their opinions and talk about players that i didn't mention..... and thx ( these are the players whom i know .. maybe i don't have enough knowledge but this what i know about these players so can anyone help me )
    GOOOO LEBANON Hope that the future is hiding good surprises for our NT ... starting by qualifing to WC tomorrow against Jordan
    This one hasnt ended and this team will play in WC next year.. fadi is 30.. and roni is 28.. so both can still give..

Comment

Originally posted by majjour View Post
      This one hasnt ended and this team will play in WC next year.. fadi is 30.. and roni is 28.. so both can still give..
      Iam not talking about WC , iam talking about 2011 and 2013 Asia championship....
      Last edited by khaledlebanon; 08-15-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

i dont think you can assume anything.

who woulld have thought jordan be here some years back?? many teams wil follow jordan,lebanon and qatar in naturalizing.

Comment

Originally posted by koreandragon View Post

who woulld have thought jordan be here some years back?? many teams wil follow jordan,lebanon and qatar in naturalizing.
          I'am just setting a goal for us in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by koreandragon View Post

BY the way naturalizing players isn't enough to be a good team .....
            Basketball in Lebanon is number 1 in all sports and we have alot of talented player... Fadi, rony, ali, jean, omar, brian, mazen plus matt ,faris whom are Lebanese but lives in usa ( they are like jian lian and yao ming plays outside china)
            and we have alot of promising players , u will see them shine in 2011 and 2013...
            I hope next asia championship be held in lebanon or at least outside china so justice can take place...

Comment

there is olso roody farrag and saba7 khoury and mouhamad hamdar and that young 218cm that plays with sagesse ad david deregaian could help us and not to forget the return of hussain tawbe and also jihad el murr not all of them could be on the team but the one that will improve and for me samer mechrif will be very impressive soon i have seen him train latly he is unstoppable he can jump over me and iam 6 4 "

Comment

Dream on people

Lebanon basketball is finished if we don t win tomorrow.

There are no teams in lebanon , sagesse destroyed, blue stars vanished, riyadi no more

Who will train the newer generation ? No one, so what future are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by lord-patrick View Post
                  Dream on people

There are no teams in lebanon , sagesse destroyed, blue stars vanished, riyadi no more

Who will train the newer generation ? No one, so what future are you talking about?
                  who r the teams next year? could you give me news on the league..

there is no way there will be no saggesse or riyadi

Comment

So I take it that the domestic league is a bit unstable?

Comment

Originally posted by jxuusa View Post
                      So I take it that the domestic league is a bit unstable?
                      lebanon is unstable. politics ruining the whole country.

just for news, football in lebanon is played with closed dooors. no fans allowed.
                      because team fans would start fighting with each other for politics.

Basketball is suffering as well from the politics..

Comment

I saw a video of El Fahdi's domestic team in Lebanon. And the arena is tiny, its like a junior highschool gym. Behind the one side is a flat wall, all the audience is concentrated on the other side. It musn't been more than 100 people in that gym. Feel bad that Labanese league is going to fold under.

Comment

Dream on people

Hard luck..

Comment

Dream on people

what are these anyways?

Comment

BTW,you have a big chance to win Asian Games in 2010..But I don't think you will have much chance winning ABC 2011 as Yao will join CNT unless he is injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information