This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebanon NT 2009 vol. III

The previous thread was too long, discussion resumes here.
    Keep it cool and civilised.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Guys we want to see before how good is Matt as a SF!
    As i noticed Matt is slow on the 3,if he's so i guess Brian is suitable for the 3 with Ali Mahmoud on 1 and Fadi el khatib on 2.
    abt the 4 and 5 we have to see first if Daniel will adjust quickly with the team or he will need time,maybe he would be a good player coming from the bench and maybe he will be ready to start so lets see.For sure the place of Vroman in the starting lineup is secured so its btw Matt and Daniel.And in all cases we have a good rotation of players:

1-Mahmoud/Akl
    2-Fadi El khatib/Abdelnour/Rony Fahed/Omar turk
    3-Brian Beshara/Fadi El khatib/Matt Freije
    4-Jackson Vroman/Matt/Kanaan/Faris
    5-Vroman/Faris/Kanaan

So Jones cup is the best place for coach Dragan to see the best positions for the newcomers!

Last thing,i mentioned before that Coach Dragan should be aware abt the poor accuracy from the 3 points range, he has to focus on creating space for Brian and Matt cz both are dead-eye shooters
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
      As i noticed Matt is slow on the 3,if he's so i guess Brian is suitable for the 3 with Ali Mahmoud on 1 and Fadi el khatib on 2.
      abt the 4 and 5 we have to see first if Daniel will adjust quickly with the team or he will need time,maybe he would be a good player coming from the bench and maybe he will be ready to start so lets see.For sure the place of Vroman in the starting lineup is secured so its btw Matt and Daniel.And in all cases we have a good rotation of players:

1-Mahmoud/Akl
      5-Vroman/Faris/Kanaan

So Jones cup is the best place for coach Dragan to see the best positions for the newcomers!

Last thing,i mentioned before that Coach Dragan should be aware abt the poor accuracy from the 3 points range, he has to focus on creating space for Brian and Matt cz both are dead-eye shooters
      Matt's natural position is SF. When he was doing good in the NBA's pre-season, he was playing as 3 no?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
        Matt's natural position is SF. When he was doing good in the NBA's pre-season, he was playing as 3 no?
        not always,with Vanderbit he played as a 4.
        In China and Puerto Rico,his natural position was the 4,he can play the 3 but i was wondering if he's slow?
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

1-Mahmoud/Akl
          5-Vroman/Faris/Kanaan

dont u think roy will join the team ?
          and if bassel won't be chosen . u think omar is better than mazen or the 2 elie's ??

Comment

Originally posted by marko View Post
            dont u think roy will join the team ?
            and if bassel won't be chosen . u think omar is better than mazen or the 2 elie's ??
            man the thing is that Omar turk is versed,unlike Mazen and the two elie's.
            Mazen is passing through a lot of ups and downs and this is not suitable for the NT and the same goes for Rustom and Estephan.
            Bassel is good,honestly i prefer to send him to the "B" team,there he can gain confidence and friction against older players.
            Abt Roy,i doubt he would be ready before the Asian Championship but lets see!
            Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

bassel bawji and omar krayem must go for the B NT and not the A ... with the B team they can have a big role...but with the A NT they will sit on bench for 39min...we need them for the lebanese league and for the future
              check these websites

lebanon basketball NT new design

Comment

Solo great job by Your Jordanian guys are you still thinking about ur big surprise???? 80-48 and against Qatar !!!!! wow that's a big loss man!!! (not trying to provoke you but I am really shocked!!)

Comment

Daniab Matt is a bit Slow bel nesbe lal la3ibe bara w last year bl Summer League le3eb SF wa2et mni7 w ken 3amel good games w 2isa ma zabat 3l 3 se3eta metel ma 2enta 2elet baynou w ben Faris aw 2isa tnayneton a7san men Vroman bye23od 3l bench chway byetzakar l Skybar :P w byenzal se3eta Brian 3l 3

Comment

Originally posted by akitto View Post
                    bassel bawji and omar krayem must go for the B NT and not the A ... with the B team they can have a big role...but with the A NT they will sit on bench for 39min...we need them for the lebanese league and for the future
                    yea right!!! and then we can get Ali F instead of Bassel!!!what can Ali or Bassem do and Bassel can't?nothing at least he is young and he might benefit from this but they won't and they can't give a damn thing to the NT man

Comment

i hope that the games in JONES CUP will still be broadcasted live on lbc despite the change of schedule after southafrica withdrew
                      History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                        yea right!!! and then we can get Ali F instead of Bassel!!!what can Ali or Bassem do and Bassel can't?nothing at least he is young and he might benefit from this but they won't and they can't give a damn thing to the NT man
                        man why is that ?

most probably this is the roster :

1) Akl-Mahmoud-Fahed
                        2)Abdelnour-Turk
                        3)Beshara-Fadi-Matt
                        4)Kanaan-Vroman
                        5)Faris-Kanaan

so still 1 player,maybe Hussein Tawbe or Roy Samaha who knows ?
                        Proud to be Lebanese
                        www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                          yea man but with the b team he can play all the game while in the a he can only play for max 10mins in easy games(vs indonesia,uae) ... i think the experience of vroman freije khatib.. makes them better than bassel for now, bassel just needs experience and nothing more... im against ali fakhredin and balaa.. i hope that roy will recover soon
                          check these websites

lebanon basketball NT new design

Comment

man why is that ?

most probably this is the roster :

1) Akl-Mahmoud-Fahed
                            2)Abdelnour-Turk
                            3)Beshara-Fadi-Matt
                            4)Kanaan-Vroman
                            5)Faris-Kanaan

so still 1 player,maybe Hussein Tawbe or Roy Samaha who knows ?

did they start training with the ball or still injured
                            History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

I do agree with Akkito.
                              let's face it with rationality,Bassel won't get any playing time with the senior team while with the "B" team i bet he will play for at least 20 mins so he will benefit more.
                              That's just my opinion!
                              Proud to be Lebanese
                              www.arabasket.com

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information